Customers Also Bought
- With smooth, stress relief modular structure, even in extreme environments Retractable Lan Cable can also enhance the strength and flexibility
- Retractable Lan Cable can meet the latest transmission requirements
- Matched to achieve the best transmission performance
- This is a 1.5M high speed retractable lan network cable
- Light weight and for traveling
- Retractable Ethernet Cable Connect PC or laptop for network connectivity
- Retractable design can avoid the trouble of lengthy
- This high-speed Retractable Lan Cable is one of the most advance space technologies available today
- Light Weight and compact, Retractable Ethernet Cable is great for on the go laptop users
- Connect PC or laptop for network connectivity, retractable design can avoid the trouble of lengthy
- Lan Network Cable fits easily in your notebook case or pocket and extends up to 1.5m in length and gracefully retracts into a small reel
- Retractable Lan Cable is always the right length even when you have to rearrange your cabling
- The Retractable Lan Cable comes with RJ-45 connectors on each end, connects to any hubs, PC or laptop for instant network connectivity
How to Connect an RJ45 Cable?
In order to connect your computer to the Internet using a broadband connection, you will need to incorporate the use of RJ45 (Cat5) cables. These Ethernet cables are not hard to use. The most difficult part would be deciding which type of RJ45 you need. The RJ45 crossover cable should be used if you want to connect a computer network together, without going through a router or other networking device. If you do desire to use a networking device, you should use the RJ45 straight cable.
RJ45 Crossover Cable
- Ensure that the computers you want to connect the RJ45 crossover cable to has network interface cards (NIC) installed. Most computers have built in NICs. If your computers do not have NICs installed you will need to have one installed on each computer you intend to use
- Power on both computers
- Take one end of the RJ45 crossover cable and connect it to the NIC slot on the back of computer No. 1. It should click into place
- Take the other end of the RJ45 crossover cable and connect it to the NIC slot on the back of computer No. 2.
RJ45 Straight Cable:
- Power on your router or networking device. Power on your computer
- Connect one end of the RJ45 straight cable to the WAN (Wide Area Network) port that is located on the back of the networking device
- Insert the other end of the RJ45 straight cable into the Ethernet port that is located on the back of your computer
- 1 x Retractable Lan Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.