Customers Also Bought
- This High-speed 8-core Retractable Network Cable is one of the most advance space technologies available today
- This Retractable Network Cable is a 1.5M high speed retractable lan network cable
- This Retractable Network Cable has light weight and for traveling
- This Network Lan Cable can connect PC or laptop for network connectivity
- Retractable design can avoid the trouble of lengthy
- This High Speed Network Cable is very solid, unlike other cables that don't fit right. Streaming is great
- Retractable design can avoid the trouble of lengthy
- They're always the right length even when you have to rearrange your cabling
- This is a 1.5M high speed retractable lan network cable. Light Weight and compact, great for on the go laptop users
- This high-speed retractable 8-core cables is one of the most advance space saving technologies available today and a must for mobile PC users
- Imagine how organized your network cabling could be if you had custom length cables. No more excess cable in tangled piles and coils just neat organized perfect lengths
How to Connect a LAN Network:
A LAN is a local area network of computers that are all connected to each other. Unlike a WLAN, which uses wireless technology to connect computers, local area networks use a series of Ethernet cables and a router. If you want to connect your computer to a nearby LAN for networking or Internet purposes, you'll need to use an Ethernet cable to connect your machine to the router.
- Verify that there is a free input on the back of the LAN's router. A LAN only supports a limited number of connections, so if there is no free input on the back of the router you won't be able to connect your computer to the LAN. If a free input is available, continue to Step 2
- Plug the Ethernet cable into your computer. Computers typically have at least one Ethernet output. They are located on the back of the computer's case for desktops or on one of the sides for laptops
- Insert the Ethernet cable into the free input on the back of your LAN router. Once connected, your computer will be automatically connected to the LAN
How to Create a LAN Connection Using an Ethernet Cable:
Having multiple computers at home doesn't mean you need to have multiple Internet connections. If you have a router and a few Ethernet cables, you can share an Internet connection among all your computers and even transfer files between them without having to use a CD, floppy disk or jump drive.
- Insert the software disc that came with your router into your computer's CD or DVD drive. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software
- Plug the AC power cable from the router to an electrical wall outlet. Connect an Ethernet cable from the port on the router that says either "WAN" or "Internet" to the outgoing port on your broadband modem
- Connect an Ethernet cable from the Ethernet port on the back of your computer to one of the open ports on the router
- Run Ethernet cables from any other open port on the router to any other computers you want to be added to the network
- Click on the "Start" bar at the bottom of your desktop and then choose the "Control Panel" button. Click on the link that says "Network Sharing Center" and then click on the button that says "Set up A Network Connection."
- Check the radio box that is marked "Connect to the Internet through a gateway" and then click "Next." Type in a name for your network and then hit "Next" again. Press "Finish" to set up the network
- Go to the other computers on the network and navigate to the Control Panel again and then choose the Network Sharing Center. Click on "Connect To A Network" and then choose the network you set up on the first computer
Tips & Warnings:
- It doesn't matter which open port you use on the router to connect an Ethernet cable to your computer, as long as you don't connect it to the "WAN" port reserved for the modem
- Keep the Ethernet cable in an area where it can't be tripped over or accidentally pulled out. Running it across the ceiling or on top of a wall using tape or a cable runner will keep the cords out of the way
- 1 x Retractable Lan Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.38||USD$ 3.12||USD$ 2.89||USD$ 2.70||USD$ 2.53|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.