Customers Also Bought
- You will get more functional with the help of this gun mount
- This gun mount is made of high quality material
- Solid construction, aluminum alloy shell
- Double bracelet mounts
- Fit for M16 and other long-barreled/short-barreled guns
- Narrow mount
- Can hold laser/flashlight and other accessories
- Easy installation
- Hex wrench included
- Caliber: 25mm
- Length: 100mm
- Dimensions: 10.0 x 5.5 x 4.0cm/3.94 x 2.17 x 1.57 in
- Fit for all M16 and other similar models.The Flashlight Gun Mount is satisfied with the most demanding customer
- Made of high quality material, this Flashlight Mount is durable and reliable for long time use. Your flashlight will be well fixed by it. And the flashlight gun mount is also easy to install on/off as its special design
- Easy mounts and separation .The Laser Mount could make a good bike light mount, or mount a light anywhere you have tubing to mount it to.This flashlight gun mount is universal gun mount for star flashlights. This Flashlight Gun Mount is a best tool for you
Size in Detail:
How to Mount Lasers & Flashlights on a Shotgun:
For maximum accuracy in low-light situations, the serious gun enthusiast mounts a combination laser sight and flashlight on his shotgun. Given the extremely narrow focus of a laser beam, a properly adjusted laser sight can predict within millimeters where your bullet will land up to 20 yards away, while a flashlight will perform the same duty it has for decades, and light up dark areas for you
To mount your laser sight and flashlight on your shot gun, there are a few basic steps to follow to ensure that your new aiming enhancement will give you its all
- Make sure your combination laser sight and flashlight is working properly by testing them both in a dimly lit area. The laser should be able to be clearly seen on objects at least 20 yards away, and the flashlight should illuminate a wide space in front of you
- Use the included mounting hardware for your laser/flashlight combo to fasten it to your shotgun, making sure the gun has its safety on and is unloaded while you do so. Tighten the mounting hardware securely and test your laser and flashlight for functionality
- Make sure no part of your gun is blocking access to the laser sight or flashlight's battery doors, because replacing the batteries would necessitate removing the combination sight and having to recalibrate every time
- Use the screwdriver to adjust the accuracy of the laser sight in one of several ways. You could lay the shotgun on a flat, stable surface and calculate from the angle of the lit laser beam how far off course is, or you could set up a target in an approved shooting location and make adjustments to the sight between shots until your gun is firing accurately while guided by the laser
- 1 x Laser Mount
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.29||USD$ 10.87||USD$ 10.46||USD$ 9.91|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.