Customers Also Bought
- Laser Power: Green 50mW; Red 300mW; Blue 150nW
- Color: Green & Red & Blue
- Wave Length: Red 650nm; Green 532nm; Blue 445nm
- Voltage: 100-250V; 50-60Hz
- Control Mode: Sound Active, Auto, DMX512 ILDA PC
- Pattern: More than 128 kinds of patterns
- Scanner: 5K High-speed scanning polarize
- It can do all things like blanking, frequently flashing, rotating, moving, billowing, zooming, drawing
- It is designed both for the safety and for its good performance
- The stage laser star projector will automatically shut down under "sound active" mode with no music on
- This stage laser star projector is safe to the human body and the environment
- The stage laser star projector is perfect for DJs, Clubs, Bars, Pubs, Discos, KTVs, Bands, Stage and for family pleasures
- This DJ equipment is designed according to the security and good performance, which will be safer to human and environment
- The stage laser star projector is designed both for the safety and for its good performance
- Made of high quality material, the stage laser star projector is durable and reliable for long time use
- This stage laser star projector projector will create an unforgettable atmosphere and ambiance for your party or event beyond description
- The laser can be bright enough when you light it in normal temperature, so you had better not light it continually over 30 seconds
- When not using it, please take off the battery from the laser to avoid damage
- In some countries these laser pointers (especially the higher powered ones) may be illegal to own and/or use. Therefore, YOU (the customer) must accept all responsibly and liability to determine and fulfill the requirements and limitations of use or resale of these products in accordance with your country's laws and regulations. In the event of resale, you also need to agree to incorporate this notation in the product description, so that any potential buyer can be well informed before making an purchasing decision
Laser pointers are effective tools when used properly. The following considerations should be observed when using laser pointers:
- Never look directly into the laser beam
- Never point a laser beam at a person
- Do not aim the laser at reflective surfaces
- Never view a laser pointer using an optical instrument, such as binocular or a microscope
- Do not allow children to use laser pointers unless under the supervision of an adult
How to Build a Scanning Laser Light Show:
- Choose a laser array system. Most small systems run anywhere from $300-$1000 depending on all of the features that you would like. The most popular feature on these systems is the ability to have the laser react to audio cues. A small microphone built into the laser array will pick up the sound in the room and react accordingly
- Mount the array above the stage or at the back of the venue/nightclub. Most small arrays come with an adjustable handle that has a a C-mount attached to it. The C-mount can hook on to anything that you can fit around. Once you have chosen a location, turn the locking screw on top of the mount to tighten it down to whatever object you have chosen. Luckily, these arrays are very lightweight so finding a sturdy object to mount them to is fairly simple. A speaker stand or tall microphone stand will work as well
- Consult the manufactures instruction manual to determine the dip-switch settings for automatic "audio mode". A series of dip-switches on the rear of these units allows you to assign them to a certain channel by changing the order of the switches when using them in conjunction with a larger DMX system. Setting these dip-switches a certain way will tell the unit that it is being used automatically
- Turn on the laser array
- Play music in the room with the laser array and enjoy the show
How to Set Projector Distances:
When setting up a home theater projector (or even an old film projector), there are a number of factors to consider in determining how far the projector should be from the projection surface. The amount of ambient light in the room plays a big role in how far you can set your projector from the screen. The reflectivity of that surface is also a factor. The size of the picture you want is also something to consider, but it is limited by the light conditions, brightness, projector resolution, and the physical constraints of the theater room. Finally, it is important to consider where you want to sit in the projection room, so that you have a good viewing angle and your head doesn't block the image
- Darken your projection room to match the lighting conditions when you will do most of your viewing. That way you can optimize your setup for best picture quality during the time of day or night that you will use it most
- Arrange your seating so that it faces the screen. Make sure the seats are in roughly the spot where you want to do your viewing
- Mark out a rectangle on the wall with masking tape at the size that you think you want your picture to be. Sit down and see if you can easily see the entire rectangle in your field of vision. If not, you need to either move your seats farther away or make the rectangle smaller. Don't worry about aspect ratios or about the brightness of the projector at this stage of your planning. This is simply to get an idea of what the maximum comfortable image size is for your projection room
- Determine the minimum distance you should sit from the screen based on the resolution of your projector. For a 720p projector, you want to sit about 1.5 times the screen width away so that you don't see the individual pixels, about 1.2 times the screen width for a 1080p projector. Film projectors have an even higher effective resolution, so you could theoretically sit closer without noticing the film grain. Lower resolution projectors might require a smaller screen size
- Place your projector in the back of the room, turn it on, and move it forward until the lighted image fits the area you have marked out. If it isn't bright enough, you'll need to move it closer to the projection surface to concentrate the light. Try watching some content on the projector, to see if you're comfortable with the brightness and your distance from the screen as you've marked it out. If so, then mark that spot as the place to set projector. If not, adjust your masking tape rectangle and try a new configuration
- 1 x Laser Projector
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Power Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 243.33||USD$ 234.74||USD$ 226.14||USD$ 214.68||USD$ 214.68||USD$ 214.68||USD$ 214.68||USD$ 214.68||USD$ 214.68||USD$ 214.68||USD$ 214.68||USD$ 214.68|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.