Customers Also Bought
- Full heel counter for stable control
- Soft leather sole for unmatched flexibility
- Cushioned heel with non-marring replaceable top lift provides long-lasting comfort
- This is a shoe that gives you that rare combination of a decent sized heel and a lace-up shoe
- Best Latin Dance Shoes features lace-up closure that ensures effortless on/off
- Lightly cushioned high workmanship insole
- Heel Height: 35mm/1.4in
- This Women's Dance Shoes are designed with the wide heel, positioned in the middle of the heel and the cushioned insole that makes it comfortable and secure
- The Dance Shoes are quite flexible and the heel has a leather bottom that won't slow you down when it touches the floor during a spin
- Beautifully detailed silk satin surface, this Women's Dance Shoes are great for competition
- It's also perfect for students and teaching professionals who spend long hours on their feet
- Designed with adjustable ankle strap for greater support, the ankle strap can be changed for a different look
- The thick leather sole provides strength and flexibility for a greater range of movement
Detail in Size:
How to Measure:
How to Choose Latin Dance Shoes:
Choosing the right Latin dance shoe can affect your experience in learning, practicing, or perfecting your Latin dancing. Whether you are a beginner or a professional, a supportive and comfortable dance shoe is important to prevent injury or discomfort. The right dance shoes are especially necessary for Latin dance because of the continuous rapid movement of the feet.
- Feel the weight of different types of shoes before you try them on. A good Latin dance shoe should be lightweight.
- Try on different styles of shoes that you find attractive. Make sure you are wearing the socks or stockings that you will be practicing and performing in. Pull out the shoes that are the most comfortable and work with these. Comfort is the No. 1 thing you want to look for in a shoe. The shoe should be large enough to allow your foot a small amount of wiggle room.
- Decide between leather and synthetic. Good quality leathers stretch and mold to your feet but may not breathe very well, whereas synthetic shoes allow the foot to breathe.
- Choose shoes with wider straps. Thin straps are likely to over-stretch and do not provide as much support.
- Decide whether you want closed or open-toed shoes. Open-toed shoes are better with no socks or stockings and allow more breathing room, but toes can slide forward in them and become uncomfortable. Closed-toed shoes are good for the winter or in dances where feet might get stepped on. The same goes for open or closed heels.
- Choose your type of heel for female shoes. In Latin shoes, the heel needs to be thin. Choose a heel you are comfortable in and like how it looks. The average size of a Latin shoe heel is 2 to 2 1/2 inches.
How to Buy Latin Dance Shoes:
If you are serious about Latin dancing, then you need to own a pair of good shoes. Many Latin dance moves bring focus to the feet, so you should have a suitable pair of shoes. Manufacturers create numerous shoe styles for both men and women that participate in Latin dance. Read on to learn how to buy Latin dance shoes.
- Find a distributor of Latin dance shoes. You need to either go to a specialty dance shop in your town or order a pair online. Online stores like Step One Dance Shoes have a large selection.
- Choose an open toe shoe for women. Latin dance shoes are basically open- toed sandals. They have strappy heels with typically a cross front design.
- Decide on the length of your heel. The height of your heel depends mostly on the level of your Latin dancing skill. Experts normally opt for a higher heel, while a beginner would be wise to stick with a low heel.
- Add some flair to your shoes. For women's dance shoes, you can choose a shoe with some adornments. Look for shoes that have beading or a fun leopard design.
- Purchase a standard leather shoe for men. Latin dance shoes for men are not as flashy as women's shoes. They are typical leather shoes that have a heel in the back. The heel is known as the Latin heel.
- Practice in the shoes before you make your final purchase. You want to try the shoes on to make sure that they are comfortable and that you can move properly in them.
How to Dress for a Latin Dance Competition:
If you've ever watched "Dancing with the Stars" or "So You Think You Can Dance," you may have noticed a few common characteristics found in the dresses used for the Latin dances. DanceSport is clearly a spectator sport. Competitors utilize both their skill and appearance to get an edge, from a well-practiced technique to a seductive glance. Latin fashions have the objective of capturing both your attention and the judge's attention. From feathers to rhinestones, Latin dresses are in a fashion league of their own.
- Find a Dress
- Find out if there are existing wardrobe rules for your competition. Competing in syllabus at a collegiate competition through USA Dance has different standards than an Open Amateur or World Class competition. Be prepared by reading the dress code in order to avoid disqualification.
- Get ideas or creative inspiration from already existing pieces. Visit dance competitions, go onto ballroom fashion websites, visit ballroom dance boutiques, watch dance TV shows, talk to seasoned competitors, or even visit a tailor with specific skills in ballroom costumes for advice. However, keep your budget in mind. It can be discouraging to find the perfect costume, inquire about the cost, and realize that it is thousands of dollars outside of your price range. There are dressmakers of low, medium and high cost. There is also a range of quality that exists between dressmakers. Consider renting a dress. If you are confident in your tailoring skills, make your dress.
- Know the key characteristics of a Latin dance costume. The basic anatomy of a Latin dance dress begins with a leotard or bodysuit that is typically made out of Lycra or Stretch Mesh. The body suit provides a built-in bra and built-in underwear. Fringe, lace, and rhinestones are all icing on the cake
- Show off your legs. A key aspect in Latin dance is leg action. It's important to consider what kind of skirt you would like on your costume. Figure out if you would prefer a free flowing skirt or a short, form fitting skirt.
- Show off your hips. Hip action is another important characteristic in Latin dance. If you want to widen your hip action, wear a free flowing skirt which will provide an illusion of swooping movements.
- Show off your back. Many Latin dance dresses have low backs which the judges use as an indicator for body action. Of course, a low back is optional.
- Choose a flattering, yet attention grabbing, color. Latin dance colors range from neon to neutral. Many competitors choose bright colors because of their ability to instantly capture attention. Select colors that look best on your specific hair and skin tone.
- Add a few special touches. You have various options when fashioning your dress: rhinestones, fringe, lace, feathers, and/or beads. Consider your objective when choosing design options. Fringe can have the ability to provide the illusion of movement, whereas shiny rhinestones can attract eyes.
- Add Accessories
- Choose your accessories. Women often get cuffs, arm bands, hair accessories, gloves and earrings. Often times, jewelry is covered in rhinestones.
- Get the tan. You may have not been born as the "Girl from Ipanema," but you can still fake it. With bright lights, the dance floor is a lot like a stage. It can also reveal certain flaws. A tan can provide contour and disguise any unevenness. Get into Latin character by applying a performance tanner.
- Apply fake nails. Visit a nail technician or purchase false nails at the local store. False nails can make a difference in Latin arm styling.
- Apply stage makeup and use false lashes. During your makeup regimen, false lashes are important in adding a little glamor and drama to your look. They also have the ability to widen the eye.
- Select Dancing Shoes
- Decide what type of Latin shoe is best for you. Most importantly, get a shoe that is specifically tailored for Latin dancers. If you plan on being a serious competitor, you may want a high performance Latin brand that sponsors world class competitors. If you want to compete for fun and care about comfort, choose a shoe that is geared more towards support.
- Find your fit. Most shoes need to be broken-in. Some brands claim to be "dance floor ready." Get a shoe that has a snug fit. Every foot is different, so what may fit one person may not fit another. Visit a specialty ballroom dance shoe store to try on shoes and ask questions in order to gain perspective on different brands.
- Get a shoe that is supportive, but also allows for flexibility. When choosing a shoe, understand that support is hugely important in preventing injury. Most Latin dance shoes are designed for support. A flexible sole is also needed for Latin techniques.
- Decide on heel height. Many high performance DanceSport athletes opt for 3-inch heels, give or take a 1/2-inch. There are a range of heel heights to consider. Consider a substantially lower heel for skill level, age or disabilities.
- Choose a color. Tan is the conventional competition color. It's advantageous because it provides the illusion of a longer leg line.
- 1 x Pair of Girls Sequins Buckle Latin Dance Shoes
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 25.46||USD$ 22.39||USD$ 19.31||USD$ 15.21||USD$ 15.21|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.