Customers Also Bought
- Full heel counter for stable control
- Soft leather sole for unmatched flexibility
- Cushioned heel with non-marring replaceable top lift provides long-lasting comfort
- This is a shoe that gives you that rare combination of a decent sized heel and a lace-up shoe
- Best Latin Dance Shoes features lace-up closure that ensures effortless on/off
- Lightly cushioned high workmanship insole
- Heel Height: 35mm/1.4in
- This Women's Dance Shoes are designed with the wide heel, positioned in the middle of the heel and the cushioned insole that makes it comfortable and secure
- The Dance Shoes are quite flexible and the heel has a leather bottom that won't slow you down when it touches the floor during a spin
- Beautifully detailed silk satin surface, this Women's Dance Shoes are great for competition
- It's also perfect for students and teaching professionals who spend long hours on their feet
- Designed with adjustable ankle strap for greater support, the ankle strap can be changed for a different look
- The thick leather sole provides strength and flexibility for a greater range of movement
Detail in Size:
How to Measure:
How to Choose Latin Dance Shoes:
Choosing the right Latin dance shoe can affect your experience in learning, practicing, or perfecting your Latin dancing. Whether you are a beginner or a professional, a supportive and comfortable dance shoe is important to prevent injury or discomfort. The right dance shoes are especially necessary for Latin dance because of the continuous rapid movement of the feet.
- Feel the weight of different types of shoes before you try them on. A good Latin dance shoe should be lightweight.
- Try on different styles of shoes that you find attractive. Make sure you are wearing the socks or stockings that you will be practicing and performing in. Pull out the shoes that are the most comfortable and work with these. Comfort is the No. 1 thing you want to look for in a shoe. The shoe should be large enough to allow your foot a small amount of wiggle room.
- Decide between leather and synthetic. Good quality leathers stretch and mold to your feet but may not breathe very well, whereas synthetic shoes allow the foot to breathe.
- Choose shoes with wider straps. Thin straps are likely to over-stretch and do not provide as much support.
- Decide whether you want closed or open-toed shoes. Open-toed shoes are better with no socks or stockings and allow more breathing room, but toes can slide forward in them and become uncomfortable. Closed-toed shoes are good for the winter or in dances where feet might get stepped on. The same goes for open or closed heels.
- Choose your type of heel for female shoes. In Latin shoes, the heel needs to be thin. Choose a heel you are comfortable in and like how it looks. The average size of a Latin shoe heel is 2 to 2 1/2 inches.
How to Buy Latin Dance Shoes:
If you are serious about Latin dancing, then you need to own a pair of good shoes. Many Latin dance moves bring focus to the feet, so you should have a suitable pair of shoes. Manufacturers create numerous shoe styles for both men and women that participate in Latin dance. Read on to learn how to buy Latin dance shoes.
- Find a distributor of Latin dance shoes. You need to either go to a specialty dance shop in your town or order a pair online. Online stores like Step One Dance Shoes have a large selection.
- Choose an open toe shoe for women. Latin dance shoes are basically open- toed sandals. They have strappy heels with typically a cross front design.
- Decide on the length of your heel. The height of your heel depends mostly on the level of your Latin dancing skill. Experts normally opt for a higher heel, while a beginner would be wise to stick with a low heel.
- Add some flair to your shoes. For women's dance shoes, you can choose a shoe with some adornments. Look for shoes that have beading or a fun leopard design.
- Purchase a standard leather shoe for men. Latin dance shoes for men are not as flashy as women's shoes. They are typical leather shoes that have a heel in the back. The heel is known as the Latin heel.
- Practice in the shoes before you make your final purchase. You want to try the shoes on to make sure that they are comfortable and that you can move properly in them.
How to Dress for a Latin Dance Competition:
If you've ever watched "Dancing with the Stars" or "So You Think You Can Dance," you may have noticed a few common characteristics found in the dresses used for the Latin dances. DanceSport is clearly a spectator sport. Competitors utilize both their skill and appearance to get an edge, from a well-practiced technique to a seductive glance. Latin fashions have the objective of capturing both your attention and the judge's attention. From feathers to rhinestones, Latin dresses are in a fashion league of their own.
- Find a Dress
- Find out if there are existing wardrobe rules for your competition. Competing in syllabus at a collegiate competition through USA Dance has different standards than an Open Amateur or World Class competition. Be prepared by reading the dress code in order to avoid disqualification.
- Get ideas or creative inspiration from already existing pieces. Visit dance competitions, go onto ballroom fashion websites, visit ballroom dance boutiques, watch dance TV shows, talk to seasoned competitors, or even visit a tailor with specific skills in ballroom costumes for advice. However, keep your budget in mind. It can be discouraging to find the perfect costume, inquire about the cost, and realize that it is thousands of dollars outside of your price range. There are dressmakers of low, medium and high cost. There is also a range of quality that exists between dressmakers. Consider renting a dress. If you are confident in your tailoring skills, make your dress.
- Know the key characteristics of a Latin dance costume. The basic anatomy of a Latin dance dress begins with a leotard or bodysuit that is typically made out of Lycra or Stretch Mesh. The body suit provides a built-in bra and built-in underwear. Fringe, lace, and rhinestones are all icing on the cake
- Show off your legs. A key aspect in Latin dance is leg action. It's important to consider what kind of skirt you would like on your costume. Figure out if you would prefer a free flowing skirt or a short, form fitting skirt.
- Show off your hips. Hip action is another important characteristic in Latin dance. If you want to widen your hip action, wear a free flowing skirt which will provide an illusion of swooping movements.
- Show off your back. Many Latin dance dresses have low backs which the judges use as an indicator for body action. Of course, a low back is optional.
- Choose a flattering, yet attention grabbing, color. Latin dance colors range from neon to neutral. Many competitors choose bright colors because of their ability to instantly capture attention. Select colors that look best on your specific hair and skin tone.
- Add a few special touches. You have various options when fashioning your dress: rhinestones, fringe, lace, feathers, and/or beads. Consider your objective when choosing design options. Fringe can have the ability to provide the illusion of movement, whereas shiny rhinestones can attract eyes.
- Add Accessories
- Choose your accessories. Women often get cuffs, arm bands, hair accessories, gloves and earrings. Often times, jewelry is covered in rhinestones.
- Get the tan. You may have not been born as the "Girl from Ipanema," but you can still fake it. With bright lights, the dance floor is a lot like a stage. It can also reveal certain flaws. A tan can provide contour and disguise any unevenness. Get into Latin character by applying a performance tanner.
- Apply fake nails. Visit a nail technician or purchase false nails at the local store. False nails can make a difference in Latin arm styling.
- Apply stage makeup and use false lashes. During your makeup regimen, false lashes are important in adding a little glamor and drama to your look. They also have the ability to widen the eye.
- Select Dancing Shoes
- Decide what type of Latin shoe is best for you. Most importantly, get a shoe that is specifically tailored for Latin dancers. If you plan on being a serious competitor, you may want a high performance Latin brand that sponsors world class competitors. If you want to compete for fun and care about comfort, choose a shoe that is geared more towards support.
- Find your fit. Most shoes need to be broken-in. Some brands claim to be "dance floor ready." Get a shoe that has a snug fit. Every foot is different, so what may fit one person may not fit another. Visit a specialty ballroom dance shoe store to try on shoes and ask questions in order to gain perspective on different brands.
- Get a shoe that is supportive, but also allows for flexibility. When choosing a shoe, understand that support is hugely important in preventing injury. Most Latin dance shoes are designed for support. A flexible sole is also needed for Latin techniques.
- Decide on heel height. Many high performance DanceSport athletes opt for 3-inch heels, give or take a 1/2-inch. There are a range of heel heights to consider. Consider a substantially lower heel for skill level, age or disabilities.
- Choose a color. Tan is the conventional competition color. It's advantageous because it provides the illusion of a longer leg line.
- 1 x Pair of Girls Sequins Buckle Latin Dance Shoes
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 26.12||USD$ 23.25||USD$ 20.38||USD$ 16.54||USD$ 16.54|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on06-23-2011
- Other Thoughts: I always get so many compliments on these Women's Dance Shoes. They're great for dancing
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-10-2011
- Other Thoughts: These Latin Dance Shoes came in a good amount of time. They seem to be well made. I love the price!!!!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-26-2011
- Other Thoughts: I have these Leather Dance Shoes for ballroom for use in smooth and rhythm dances.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-06-2011
- Other Thoughts: Imagine. A stiletto you can really stand and walk in. I love these shoes and so does everyone else who sees them.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-21-2011
- Other Thoughts: Elegant, secure and comfortable! A professional dance instructor recommended this style
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-07-2011
- Other Thoughts: This shoe is beautiful. The sparkles on the Women's Dance Shoes catch the light and are guaranteed to generate com.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-24-2011
- Other Thoughts: Fantastic shoes! Love the style, the color, and the fit! Arrived safely & quickly; couldn't ask for more...
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-09-2011
- Other Thoughts: These shoes are very sexy and pretty comfortable to walk in considering the heel. I'd buy from them again anytime.
Was this review helpful?