Customers Also Bought
- Made of high quality suede material, the latin shoes are comfortable to your feet
- Lightweight and comfortable to wear, the latin shoes are a great companion to a latin dancer
- Unique high heel design adds beauty to this pair of latin shoes
- With cushioned footed design, the pair of latin shoes is comfortable to wear and helps you glide easier
- This pair of dance latin shoes is made of high quality material and durable to wear
- Latin shoes will make you more elegant and fashionable when you are dancing
- The design of the latin shoes is very reasonable and feels comfortable
- Material: Suede
- Heel Height: 5.5cm/2.2in
- This pair of latin shoes is made of high quality material and durable to wear
- Latin shoes would make you more elegant and fashionable when you are dancing
- The design of the dance latin shoes is very reasonable and feels comfortable
- High heel latin shoes can make you more confident in the ballroom
- With this pair of stylish dance shoes on, you will be the most attractive one in the crowd
How to Measure Foot:
How to Measure:
Size Reference Table:
- There may be certain error of these dimensions; specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Choose Latin Dance Shoes:
- Feel the weight of different types of shoes before you try them on. A good Latin dance shoe should be lightweight
- Try on different styles of shoes that you find attractive. Make sure you are wearing the socks or stockings that you will be practicing and performing in. Pull out the shoes that are the most comfortable and work with these. Comfort is the No. 1 thing you want to look for in a shoe. The shoe should be large enough to allow your foot a small amount of wiggle room
- Decide between leather and synthetic. Good quality leathers stretch and mold to your feet but may not breathe very well, whereas synthetic shoes allow the foot to breathe
- Choose shoes with wider straps. Thin straps are likely to over-stretch and do not provide as much support
- Decide whether you want closed or open-toed shoes. Open-toed shoes are better with no socks or stockings and allow more breathing room, but toes can slide forward in them and become uncomfortable. Closed-toed shoes are good for the winter or in dances where feet might get stepped on. The same goes for open or closed heels
- Choose your type of heel for female shoes. In Latin shoes, the heel needs to be thin. Choose a heel you are comfortable in and like how it looks. The average size of a Latin shoe heel is 2 to 2 1/2 inches
How to Pick Ballroom Dance Shoes:
- Get the proper sole. It is a good foundation for your dancing ability. Suede soles, new or well-brushed, give a good amount of traction, especially on the standard wooden ballroom dance floors. Suede is also known as chrome leather in some stores. Leather soles tend to be more slippery, but are a good option if you don't want to spend as much on a shoe
- Decide on the height you are comfortable with. Generally flats for both men and women have a 1 to 1 1/2 inch heel. Women's high-heels run between two to three inches
- Choose a style. Especially women. Latin dancing ballroom shoes tend to be higher with a slim heel and a much more flexible sole for all that fast twisting footwork. There are open toe styles and closed toe styles to choose from. The closed toe shoes give you extra protection when stepped on. Another thing to consider is that the edge of your toenails take a beating against your partner's shoes with all the close steps
- Choose shoes that are comfortable and have great support for your foot. They also need to hold up. Make sure there aren't any sharp edges that will press on your ankle. Look out for seams on the inside that can chafe your skin after long hours of practice. You can add arch supports for better comfort
- 1 x Pair of Latin Shoes
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.84||USD$ 11.16||USD$ 10.49||USD$ 9.59|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.