Customers Also Bought
Spec Price $10.39-$29.99
- Made of magnetic material of this camera viewfinder offer you fast installation and removal
- In the bright sunshine this camera viewfinder can also let you observe LCD screen clearly
- This camera viewfinder will not have impact on the other attachments of the installation and use
- Special design of the function which can enlarge the LCD screen 2.8 times
- Dynamic point that the LCD viewfinder will upgrade your digital camera quickly into a hand-held cameras, more stable, more convenient and more accurate
- Around 180 degrees perspective, convenient to use the electronic viewfinder
- Color: Black
- As you can see from the picture that the camera viewfinder is black
- This camera viewfinder is made of high quality material which is quite durable
- You can rotate the camera viewfinder to any directions according to your various needs
- With this camera viewfinder, you can enlarge the view about 2.8 times
- When the electronic viewfinder get dirty, it is quite easy to clean it
How to Use a Viewfinder for Artwork:
A viewfinder can be a very useful tool for cropping any subject into a pleasing composition for creating painted artworks. Here is how to use a view finder to crop an image and how to use that image for a painting.
- Stand back from your subject
- Place the viewfinder in front of you so that the viewfinder frames the subject
- Adjust the viewfinder so the the subject is cropped to a pleasing composition. This means eliminating elements that distract from the main subjects
- Sketch what you see in the viewfinder
- Use your sketch for your painting
How to Clean a Camera Viewfinder:
Camera viewfinders are great place for dirt, dust and lint to collect. Because they are recessed, never have a cover or cap on them like the front of your lens, and, if you carry your camera around your neck or over your shoulder, are often in contact with your shirt or jacket, it is no wonder they are often the dirtiest part of any camera. Fortunately, cleaning them is very quick and easy.
- Start with the cotton swab that has been moistened with a small amount of lens cleaner. Gently clean the external side of the viewfinder, starting in the corners and moving to the center
- Using the lens cloth, start again in the corners and follow the same path around the viewfinder ending in the middle to pick up any dirt the swab did not, and removing any moisture that may remain from the swab
- Use the small camel hair brush to get right into the corners of the viewfinder to remove any leftover debris
- Finish the cleaning process by using the lens brush with the air bulb to remove any small amount of lint or hairs that may have been left behind by the cloth or brush. Start in the corners and follow the same path as you did with the cotton swab. Be sure to use the air bulb often during this step
- 1 x Viewfinder
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.53||USD$ 9.47||USD$ 9.42||USD$ 9.35|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.