Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Size 12 x 8.5 x 3.6cm/4.72 x 3.34 x 1.41in(H x W x T) Features Features This combination teaching clock and shape sorter provides an engaging way to challenge children's problem-solving skills
Movable hour and minute hands, along with the easy-to-read numbers, helping kids learn quickly
It is a funny clock and construction toy that can be assembled by yourself with your kids
A useful tool for teaching a child to tell the time
NOTE Suitable for children above 3 years old Packaging Package Included 1 x Assembled Wooden Learning Clock
- A useful tool for teaching a child to tell the time
- This combination learning clock and shape sorter provides an engaging way to challenge children's problem-solving skills
- Movable hour and minute hands, along with the easy-to-read numbers, helping kids learn quickly by our learning clock
- It is a funny learning clock and construction toy that can be assembled by yourself with your kids
- Material: Wood
- Size: 12 x 8.5 x 3.6cm / 4.72 x 3.34 x 1.41in(H x W x T)
- This wood educational toy is well-constructed that is sturdy enough for long time playing
- This child educational toy is characterized by the movable hour and minute, can make child change the time easily
- At the same time, child can learn what is time by playing with this kids educational toy
- This wood educational toy is made of high quality material, durable for a long time use
- This wood educational toy is with simple and practical design, easy for child to learn and play
- With this wood educational toy, kids will enjoy learning to tell time
- Suitable for children above 3 years old
The Best Educational Toys for Children
- Educational toys challenge the minds of children regardless of their age.
Educational toys teach the alphabet or numbers and influence children to create their own knowledge by being active during the learning process. Toys that challenge a child to build things or put parts together work with large motor skills and creativity. Imagination is also used when playing with toys is involved. Different types of educational toys are created based on age groups and developmental levels.
- Blocks come in different shapes, sizes and designs. Building blocks with numbers and letters will help children become familiar with the letters, colors and numbers. They also serve a purpose by exercising large motor skills when children use them to build things. blocks are educational tools that work the imagination. When children build, they want to create something so they must use their brains to form to create what they have in thier mind. Lincoln logs are block type toys that when put together, form houses, barns and other buildings. Lincoln log sets come with small people, animals and other farm equipment that require the use of imagination and creativity.
- Puzzles are educational toys that focus on logic, vision and large motor skills. Wooden puzzles with shapes, numbers, letters and farm animals challenge a child's hand-eye coordination, recognition skills and fine motor skills as the child must find the matching piece that goes into it's corresponding spot and successfully fit the piece. Puzzles with sound effects including animals or vehicles will make the correct sounds that the animal or car makes when it is successfully placed in the right spot. A map of the U.S. is a great way to teach children the states as well as their place on the map.
- Matching and memory games consist of cards with a picture, number or letter on them. Each set of cards has two of each object and the cards are mixed up, placed face down and spread out across a flat surface. This games can be played alone or with a few players. Each player will take a turn and choose one card by flipping it over. They would then flip over another card to see if they can find the match. If it's a match, then both cards are removed, but if it's not a match, both cards are flipped back over face down. This game exercises the memory and visual senses. Children will interact with each other while they play and use their hands to turn over the cards.
- Toys with electronic learning capabilities teach children anything from the alphabet to bedtime songs. Talking phones will tell children their numbers when each one is pressed on the number pad, as is the same with toy computers that will tell the child what number or letter they are pressing on the keyboard. Stuffed animals that talk teach children the alphabet, numbers, letters, body parts, shapes and songs. Leapfrog has a stuffed dog named Scout that connect to a parent's computer to be personalized with your child's name. Scout will teach your child their name, alphabet, numbers, songs and a number of other things that can be personalized based on your child's preferences.
How to Choose an Educational Toy
- Educational toys can be both entertaining and enlightening.
Choosing educational toys for your children can feel a little overwhelming at times. Stores are overflowing with toys of all shapes and sizes, but most toys don't have any educational qualities; they are merely entertaining. When you shop for your child's next educational toy, there are several aspects you should consider. Following these guidelines can help you purchase a toy that entertains your child while providing years of education and learning.
- Choose an educational toy that is appropriate for your child's age. Children of different ages are at different stages of developing and learning.
- Infants and toddlers enjoy toys that vary in color and shapes. These type of toys allow children to develop distinguishing abilities between different colors, varying shapes and sizes.
- Children ages one to four enjoy toys that challenge their abilities to recognize pictures, symbols and relationships. Such toys are puzzles, ABC blocks and sticker books.
- Children ages five to seven enjoy toys that build upon the development and skills they have learned so far. Simple games, interactive toys, crafts, building blocks, bouncing balls and Frisbees suit this age group.
- Children ages eight to twelve are well on their way to developing into adults and can tackle many tasks that most adults do. Toys such as experimental kits, model kits, science and art kits as well as kites suit this age group.
- Children ages thirteen and above require more advanced toys that continually challenge their growing minds. Complex games like chess, electric airplanes, dissection kits and books better suit this age group.
- Purchase toys of good quality materials. Educational toys must last throughout the child's current developmental stage. Young children and toddlers don't know how to handle fragile or delicate toys, so the sturdier the better. A few extra dollars is well worth the added years your child can spend learning from his toys.
- Select educational toys that teach your child things you want them to know. Lessons that you'd like your child to learn while playing can be found in many educational toys. A chemistry set is educational and fun to experiment with, but it also teaches children to be patient and creative as well as to enjoy learning.
Tips & Warnings
- Please make sure that any toy you purchase for your child is safe. Read warning labels and pay special attention to potential choking hazards.
- 1 x Assembled Wooden Learning Clock
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.76||USD$ 4.62||USD$ 4.48||USD$ 4.29||USD$ 4.29|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.