Customers Also Bought
- Material: Rubber & Plastic
- Bulb Type: 3W LED
- Power Supply: 3 x AA Batteries
- Size: 130 x 55mm/5.12 x 2.17in(H x Bottom Dia.)
- Brightness: 120lm
- Working Hours: About 6-8 hours of continuous use
- Lamp Life: 100000 hours
- Light Radius: About 5m
- Stalls: Strong, weak two tranches
- Easy to install and long life span camping light
- This RC Camping Light have good heat dissipation
- The LED camping light are safe, stable and reliable
- A compass shows you directions when you are in outdoor activities
- This LED Camping Lantern with ON/OFF button for easy operation
- Suitable for camping, reading, fishing, car repairs and other outdoor activities
- Easy to install and long life span camping light, a compass shows you directions when you are in outdoor activities
- The LED camping light are safe, stable and reliable, suitable for camping, reading, fishing, car repairs and other outdoor activities
Options for Lighting While Camping:
- Setting Up the Tent - When setting your tent up in the dark, setting up sleeping equipment or performing other activities that may require the use of both hands, a headlamp is the best source of light. A headlamp will direct light where you're looking and will allow you to concentrate on the job you're performing without having to worry about finding a place to hang your light, adjusting the light or trying to hold it with one hand. Headlamps are small, lightweight and can be powered by either disposable batteries or rechargeable packs. They are generally LED-based, which makes for durable, long-lasting lighting
- Lighting the Campsite - While you may be able to get sufficient light from a campfire alone, a lantern will provide a good ambient light source for the campsite. Fluorescent and LED lanterns are also excellent for lighting a tent. Some lanterns also use fuel, which are fine for use outside but should not be used inside a tent---ditto for candle-powered lanterns
- Nighttime Walk - No matter how hard you try to prepare, there's a good chance that the cold temperatures and extra water that you drank throughout the day will combine to necessitate a moonlight trip to the bathroom. The best option for lighting when walking is a flashlight, as it will direct a strong beam in front of you, allowing you to see exactly where you're going. Lanterns are not effective in casting a beam and headlamps can work effectively, but inexpensive models can be weak. Flashlights are also the most useful type of lighting should you need to quickly light up a specific area---to look for a pet or person, for instance. A flashlight is one lighting source that will benefit any camper
- Equipment Lighting - There are lights designed specifically for tents and other equipment like coolers. Coleman is a company that offers some innovative lighting solutions, including a tent and cooler light. These dedicated light sources will serve to augment the more general lighting that you bring camping and will add a touch of convenience to the campsite
- Fire Lighting - Don't forget a firestarting kit for making your campfire. In addition to matches, lighter, flint or other lighting agent, be sure to have the other components of a fire: tinder, kindling and firewood. Check with the forest service for the area where you're camping as to regulations on firewood---some places don't allow you to bring in firewood as not to spread bugs and disease, while other places don't allow you to harvest firewood from the wilderness. Tinder can be as simple as some scrap papers or can be a more advanced firestarting agent---it should be dry and capable of quickly lighting by applying a flame or spark. For wet conditions, bring a waterproof firestarter
- 1 x LED Camping Light
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.23||USD$ 10.98||USD$ 10.72||USD$ 10.38|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.