Customers Also Bought
Spec Price Under $25
- Lumens: 100 Lumens
- Lamp Assembly: 1 Mode 3W LED
- Power: 3W
- 2 Mode: High
- Battery: 1 x AA Battery
- Bulb Lifetime: 10000 hours
- Shell Material: T6063-T6 Aluminum Alloy
- Length: 9.5cm /3.7in
- Head Diameter: 2.1cm/0.8in
- Using advanced technology, this led flashlight produces amazingly bright light
- This led flashlight can be owned for household using also can be purchased as gift for those who love outdoor sports like hiking, climbing and fishing, etc
- Compact sized, classical appearance and advanced craftsmanship make this battery flashlight attractive in the flashlight family
- The Handheld Flashlight is convenient, light weight, portable and economically
- This Flashlight uses high quality material, wear-resistant impact, long life
- Flashlight is to be your best partner of travel at night
- Provide unbeatable protection against dust particles
- High-quality Best Flashlight is perfect in workmanship
- High performance of this LED flashlight which give you a strong light in darkness
- With a strap and buckle which make your flashlight belong to you closely
- Dedicated on/off button for easy operation to change the battery
- High quality and clearly lens of this flashlight can protect your bulb
- Mini size LED flashlight is convenient to carry in your pocket
How to Select a Flashlight
- Everyone needs a flashlight. Whether for emergencies, household chores or simply reading under the covers, flashlights are handy. But how do you know which flashlight to buy? By putting a little thought into it, you can select the right light for you.
- Make a list of all potential uses for your new flashlight. Perhaps it will be used only in power outages. A lot of people use flashlights for doing work around the house. Do you tinker around in cramped quarters? Will you take it camping or outdoors? All of these factors can help you determine what kind of flashlight to buy. Keep them in mind as you make decisions regarding bulb type, power source and body style.
- Choose what style of bulb fits your needs best. The bulb is the heart of the flashlight and determines brightness and range. Incandescent bulbs are the most common. These bulbs are cheap and provide adequate light. However, they can break easily if jostled or dropped. Because of that, many people are turning to LED flashlights. LEDs are praised most for their energy-saving abilities. Again, think about use. If you need a flashlight sporadically, go with an incandescent. If you're more concerned with long-lasting light, choose an LED. You'll also want to test out the flashlight's range.
- Decide what kind of batteries you want your flashlight to use. Most standard flashlights will use two to three C or D alkaline batteries, which are relatively cheap and definitely easy to find. Other choices include lithium batteries or rechargeable batteries. There are even solar-powered flashlights. The newest trend is "forever flashlights," which don't use batteries or lightbulbs. A tiny generator, activated by shaking the flashlight, powers it. Because nothing ever needs to be replaced, these flashlights are a good choice for someone who uses flashlights often.
- Determine the style and size of flashlight you want. Flashlights can be made out of plastics or metals, which affects weight. Think of use. If you'll be toting your flashlight outside or up ladders, you'll want something compact and lightweight. For big jobs where a lot of light is needed, try a lantern style flashlight. Some people even prefer headlamp-style flashlights. Pen lights or mini flashlights are great for some projects and can be hooked to your keychain so you can always find them.
How to Increase Lumens on Flashlights
- The term "Lumens" refers to the measured output of light hitting an object and illuminating it. A Lumen is one "foot-candle" of light that is falling on a square foot of area but for practical purposes you can consider it to be how bright a flashlight bulb is compared to another light source. To increase the lumens of a flashlight, for example, replace the incandescent bulb with a Xenon-bulb that outputs more light. It has higher "Lumens" than the incandescent bulb it replaces. The procedure is straightforward and will not damage the flashlight. Xenon bulbs are available from hobby stores as well as from lighting supply centers.
- Unscrew the battery cap from the back end of the flashlight. Remove the cap and slide the batteries out from the back end. Place the cap and batteries aside for later.
- Unscrew the reflector from the front of the flashlight. Push the plastic lens out of the inside of the reflector with your finger. Dispose of the lens in the trash.
- Insert the needle-nose pliers into the front of the flashlight. Grip an edge of the incandescent bulb's base with the pliers. Twist the pliers counterclockwise to loosen the bulb from the lamp socket. Remove the pliers. Rotate the bulb counterclockwise with your fingers until it comes free of the lamp socket. Remove the incandescent bulb and place it aside.
- Put on the white gloves. Remove the Xenon bulb from its protective packaging. Insert the base of the Xenon bulb into the front of the flashlight. Push the base into the lamp socket. Rotate the bulb a quarter turn clockwise.
- Insert the needle-nose pliers into the front of the flashlight. Grip an edge of the Xenon bulb's base with the pliers. Twist the pliers clockwise until resistance is felt. Remove the pliers.
- Screw the reflector back on the front of the flashlight. Return the batteries into the battery compartment at the back end of the flashlight and screw the battery cap on. Remove the white gloves.
- 1 x LED Flashlight
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||Rs. 281.00||Rs. 269.00||Rs. 257.00||Rs. 247.00||Rs. 237.00|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.