Sign in
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Jumpsuits for Women | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Get DinoPoint by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
95.76% Positive feedback
Total Seller Ratings: 4.06/5

YEZL T2 250LM 5-Mode CREE Q5 Flexible Super Bright LED Flashlight(3*AAA)

Digg(135) ( 11 Reviews)

US $23.69
Qty:

Buy more save more

Qty 2-4 5-9 ≥10
Price USD$ 22.98 USD$ 22.74 Wholesale Price >>
Shipping cost: Free Shipping To Shipping cost:   USD$ 0.00 To United states Via Estimate shipping fee
· Orders over USD$ 50.00 will get free tracking services via air mail
Now you can still do your work at night, if you own one of this mini LED flashlight!The body of this LED flashlight is built of high quantity Aircraft Aluminum and it has a very solid construction. Cree LED flashlight is excellent waterproof, suitable for outdoor environment, adverse weather conditions. Transmission and strong. High-quality double-coated lenses UCL, transmission and strong. Patent instant zoom, according to their own requirements telescopic focus (pull or press into the head to achieve the zoom), the control aperture size, 0.3 seconds to complete the zoom, the real lightning zoom, perfect white uniform aperture.It will bring you a lot of convenience and you can't miss this great brightest LED flashlight.
Flash Deals
Lowest Price Challenged!

View Details>>

Best Deals

Customers Also Bought

Product Description

Specification
Return Policies
  •  Specifications:

• The Maximum Brightness: 250 Lumens
    • 5-Mode: High-Mid-Low-SOS-Fast Strobe
    • Highlighting Life: 2 Hours
    • Midlighting: 6 Hours
    • Lowlighting Life:  20 Hours
    • Shift: If the duration of less than 2 seconds off, then after the next power shift
    • Current Ratio of the First Two Stalls: 100%, 30%, 10% 
    • Lamp Life: 100,000 Hours
    • Battery: 3 x AAA 1.5v Batteries 
    • Lumens: 250lm
    • Light Source: CREE Q5
    • Switch Mode: Tail Button Switch
    • Flashlight Material: Aerospace Aluminum
    • Lens Material: Double-coated Lenses UCL
    • Length: 107mm/4.21in
    • Head Dia: 33.5mm/1.32in
    • Middle Tube: 25mm/0.98in
    • Tail Dia: 29.5mm/1.16in

Features:

• High-quality double-coated lenses UCL, transmission and strong. Patent instant zoom, according to their own requirements telescopic focus (pull or press into the head to achieve the zoom), the control aperture size, 0.3 seconds to complete the zoom, the real lightning zoom, perfect white uniform aperture
    • High-quality aerospace aluminum, CNC Precision Machining CNC machines, working fine, meet U.S. MIL-STD-810F-level compression test of the LED flashlight is more convenient to carry
    • Sealing, LED flashlight has a good life, waterproof, can use the normal rainy day, even personally field test on the basin of water after power after five minutes to work out still

Details:

• Head first design for the attack, Cree LED flashlight can be used when the risk of self-defense

LED Flashlight

• Tail inverted perfect design can be achieved using Candlelight mode. Brightest LED flashlight is high-quality double-coated lenses UCL, transmission and strong

Cree LED Flashlight

• The body of this flashlight is built of high quantity aircraft aluminum. LED flashlight is more convenient to carry

Brightest LED Flashlight

• Good effect. Sealing, LED flashlight has a good life, waterproof, can use the normal rainy day

Usage of Flashlight:

LED Flashlight

Cree LED Flashlight

Instruction:

• This LED tactical flashlight gives out bright light
    • This flashlight is convenient and practical for your daily use
    • Special needs (For patrolling, hunting and arresting, inspecting, securing, Martin Rescue as well as Light Shooting and so on)
    • Outdoor activities (For climbing, camping, seeking survival, walking, diving, fishing as well as hunting, etc.)
    • Professional needs (For Gems-Testing, Mineral-Testing, etc.)
    • Please do not put it directly to people's eyes for the powerful light is harmful and it will make you blind, especially for the kid.)
    • The pictures of our flashlight are real and if there is something tinny difference, please ignore

Caution & Warning:Brightest LED Flashlight

• Don't use flashlight to shoot eyes directly and avoid watching illuminant directly in case it hurts your eyes
    • Please pre-charge battery fully before using; please keep the protective cover on the battery during charging. Please keep away from the inflammable, explosive objects and gases
    • When disuse flashlight, please close switch and protective cover well especially when you put it into travelling bag or similar bags; please avoid touching switch unconsciously or that may turn on the touch then lead to the accidental damage or hurt
    • When charging battery by car- charger, you must startup the engine so that it can be charged completely
    • When charged at high temperature environment or charged continually fur long time, it is normal the flashlight surface temperature to rise. When flashlight works for long time, please don't touch the glass lens to avoid scald
    • It is forbidden to short the circuit. Therefore please don't put the battery with metal or conductor together
    • HID is a high voltage product (starting temporary voltage approach 23KV). If it appears abnormal, please return it to us for repair right away in order to avoid harming yourself. Never repair it personally
    • Please avoid impacting and falling
    • After long time lightening, please don't touch its glass to avoid scald your hands
    • Don't connect the contact point without authority and use the battery only for this torch
    • Don't use D type battery or other type's battery instead original one. (In order to avoid danger and affect the function)

NOTE:

• The price of this flashlight dose not include the battery and the charger
    • Strongly suggest you using the protected battery for it can really protect the battery well and extend the battery life as well as avoid the over-charging and over-discharging of the battery
    • We are not responsible for the broken of the battery and charger for users' wrong using methods
    • Please never over-charge or over-discharge the 18650 and 16340 batteries, which means when the brightness of the flashlight is going down clearly but not totally dark, it is the time to charge it, or the battery will be over-discharged and it will break or short-circuit when you charge it the next time

Package Included:

• 1 x LED Flashlight

Customers' Reviews

Overall:
  ( 11 Reviews)
Price:
Quality:
Ease Of Use:
Usefulness:
Features:
The first five reviews by: Jonathan B Hedlund

Get DinoPoint by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!

I have bought this product

jon in minny

from (Minneapolis, MN)

Bought this item on

03-26-2012
11:33:09 03-26-2012 Bought 18, much better than expected Overall:  
  • Pros: Great build quality, extremely bright, awesome zoom feature, compact, batteries last a long time, cannot find a better light for the price.
  • Cons: None
  • Other Thoughts: I bought these as gifts for family. Bad thing is I only bought one for myself. My wife is asking for 1 for her car and one for our stuff drawer. I tested all 18 before I gave them out, all 18 worked. The zoom feature and lens is the best feature. It will throw a 7 foot square(shape of the diode zoomed in)beam at 100 feet. It will light up the side of a building at 250 feet. Zoomed out, the circular beam is consistently bright, not just a hot spot with some periphery light. I will buy more.

Was this review helpful?

40 DinoPoint gained for this post

miguel.41

from (Almeria - Spain)

Bought this item on

01-23-2012
16:23:26 01-23-2012 nice design Overall:  
  • Pros: One of the best flashlights that I have finished. His performance is flawless. The illumination it produces is sufficient bonusstars light a couple stay.
  • Cons: There are no cons for this lantern.
  • Other Thoughts: It is an excellent buy.

Was this review helpful?

20 DinoPoint gained for this post

phil

from (Singapore)

Bought this item on

12-10-2011
08:48:18 12-10-2011 More than meets the eye Overall:  
  • Pros: Zoomable type with aspheric lens. Takes common batteries, AAA and features multimode. Its very nice to hold and use daily. Its my edc now. The color coating is very nice color. The size is just nice to hold,for my hand.
  • Cons: Not 250 lumens as advertised,but not very far from 200lumens.
  • Other Thoughts: None!

Was this review helpful?

20 DinoPoint gained for this post

Sam Charoentham

Bought this item on

04-23-2011
00:00:00 04-23-2011 really good Overall:  
  • Other Thoughts: This is my second, its a really good well built flashlight. I have many flashlights and this is my favorite.

Was this review helpful?

Jason Legg

Bought this item on

04-09-2011
00:00:00 04-09-2011 Very happy Overall:  
  • Other Thoughts: Very happy with the product. Good value for the price. I primarily purchased this item for the optional red light LED as this works well at night when flying to preserve one's night vision.

Was this review helpful?

Derek Smillie

Bought this item on

03-25-2011
00:00:00 03-25-2011 Very good Overall:  
  • Other Thoughts: Very good sturdy flashlight, the LED's are pretty bright, and both buttons operate well, nice to keep in the car or home. Comes with a nice belt pouch.

Was this review helpful?

Andrew Shotwell

Bought this item on

03-05-2011
00:00:00 03-05-2011 works well Overall:  
  • Other Thoughts: I have had this flashlight for over three years, and use it primarily for night flying as a pilot. It works well, both the red and white light.

Was this review helpful?

Brandon DeHart

Bought this item on

02-24-2011
00:00:00 02-24-2011 excellent light Overall:  
  • Other Thoughts: excellent light. If red leds light and white do not there is nothing wrong with light, you need to replace batteries. Takes more current to light white leds than red ones, because there are 4 times as many.

Was this review helpful?

Kristin d'Entremont

Bought this item on

02-05-2011
00:00:00 02-05-2011 very useful Overall:  
  • Other Thoughts: This is a very useful flashlight for a pilot. It has separate on/off buttons for white and red LEDs. It is compact, yet has heft.

Was this review helpful?

Bethania Espinoza

Bought this item on

01-27-2011
00:00:00 01-27-2011 Great Overall:  
  • Other Thoughts: Great flashlight for astronomy & boating - it's well built, and plenty bright. I wish someone made one that also had an integrated green laser too.

Was this review helpful?

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later