Customers Also Bought
- LED: Cree MC-E White LED
- Max Output: 630 Lumens
- Runtime: Max-2.5h; High-12h; Mid-20h; Low-48h; Quick flashing-30h; SOS flashing-45h
- Mode: Max > High > Low > Quick flashing > SOS Flashing > OFF
- Reflector: Orange peel aluminum reflector
- Circuit: High efficiency double-mode DC-DC voltage regulator (PWM/PFM style) and circuit
- Glass: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Case Material: Durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Surface Treatment: Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Powered by: 2 x CR123/1 x 18650 Lithium ion battery
- Operation Voltage: 2.8V to 6V
- Waterproof: Accord to IPX-8 standard
- Size: 17.0 x 2.6cm/66.9 x 10.2in(L x Tail Dia.)
- Head Diameter: 4.5cm/17.7in
- Waterproof, focus adjustable
- Modes switch is operated by magnet ring, lightness and modes can be switched freely
- Compact size and removable carbon steel o-string design for carrying conveniently
- Comfortable hand feeling with the nonslip textured handle design for flashlights
- Brightest flashlight is made of anodized aluminum construction, and is anti-corrosion proof via its hardened finish
- The emergency flashlight is widely used for patrolling, hunting and arresting, inspecting, securing
- This LED flashlight is convenient and practical for your daily use
- Made of aluminum-alloy body, this mini LED flashlight is durable and great for emergency
- The best flashlight is sturdy and durable, non-slip, wear-resistant, water-proof
- With anti-roll, slip-resistant body design, this Tactical LED Flashlight can perform under extreme conditions
- Best LED flashlights for the outdoor activities such as climbing, camping, seeking survival, walking, diving, fishing as well as hunting, etc.
- The LED flashlight can lighten the dark road and for your return, and help you more
- This LED flashlight is also waterproof and features shock-resistant housing
- This 6-mode flashlight make using the light-emitting unit, light gear up to 630lumens brightness
- Every detail of the flashlight is well-made, which you can tell from every inch of it
- The high quality LED emergency flashlight is small, which you can put it in anywhere and do not take up many spaces
- The best flashlight is your first choice to own if you want to have one
- The size of the LED flashlight is neither too big nor small, and you can carry and use it conveniently
- The price of this flashlight dose not includes the battery
- Please do not put it directly to people's eyes for the powerful light is harmful and it will make you blind temporarily, especially for the kid
- Strongly suggest you use the protected battery for it can really protect your battery well and extend your battery life as well as avoid the over-charging and over-discharging of your battery
- Please never over-charger or over-discharge the batteries, which means when the brightness of the flashlight is going down clearly but not totally dark, it is the time to charger it, or the battery will be over-discharged and it will be broken or short circuit when you charge it the next time
- Please note that the actual charge time and runtime of the flashlight may vary as different types of batteries have some difference in battery capacity and discharge property, even for the same type batteries from different manufacturers
How to Convert Streamlight Flashlight to LED:
A streamlight-brand "C" cell flashlight provides a beam of light courtesy of an incandescent bulb and batteries. Increase the longevity of the light source and the power with which it is being supplied by replacing the incandescent bulb with a white LED. The white LED can be acquired from a hobby store or electronics shop. A few tools will be needed, none of which are unusual to have on hand in most homes. A partial disassembly of the Streamlight flashlight will be necessary
- Place a sheet of newspaper on a table to protect the surface. Unscrew the reflector from the front of the Streamlight flashlight. Push the circular lens out of the reflector with your finger. Dispose of the lens in the trash. Place the reflector aside
- Remove the retaining ring from the front of the flashlight. Place the retaining ring aside. Unscrew the battery compartment cover off the back of the flashlight. Remove the batteries. Place the batteries and the battery compartment cover aside
- Unscrew the incandescent bulb from inside of the front of the flashlight with your fingers. Remove the incandescent bulb from the flashlight. Dispose of it properly
- Insert needle-nosed pliers into the front of the flashlight. Grip the edge of the bulb module with the pliers. Twist the pliers as you pull the lamp module out of the front of the flashlight. Place the module face up on the newspaper
- Heat up the soldering iron for five minutes. Apply a drop of solder to the center contact on the module. Apply a drop of solder to a spot on the contact surrounding the center contact. Let the solder cool for two minutes
- Hold the white LED by the base with the two conductive pins at the bottom facing down. Place the tip of the soldering iron against the solder on the lamp module. Remove the soldering iron when the solder begins to bubble
- Push the shorter of the two conductive pins against the solder on the center contact and the longer of the two conductive pins against the solder on the contact surrounding the center contact. Hold the conductive pins against the solder for 20 seconds before releasing the white LED. Let the solder cool for an additional two minutes
- Grip the edge of the lamp module with the pliers. Reinsert the lamp module into the front of the flashlight. Place the retaining ring on the front of the flashlight. Screw on the reflector onto the front of the flashlight
How to Keep Batteries from Leaking in a Flashlight:
You grab your flashlight and turn it on, but all you see is darkness. When you open up the battery compartment, you immediately see the problem--the batteries have leaked. Batteries that leak in a flashlight make a mess. If the leak is small and caught right away, it can probably be cleaned up, and the flashlight can be saved. Larger leaks can easily ruin the flashlight. This is a common problem you can avoid by using some smart tactics
- Remove the batteries from a flashlight that is rarely used. You can store the batteries along with the light, but don't install them until you are ready to use it
- Leave the batteries in a flashlight that you have placed in a glove compartment or other place to use in case of an emergency. Remove, inspect, and test the batteries at least every 6 months. If the batteries are run down, immediately replace them. Depleted batteries are more likely to leak
- Replace depleted batteries in a flashlight with fresh, new ones. Don't mix old and new batteries. Use batteries that are the same type, made by the same manufacturer
- 1 x LED Flashlight
- 1 x Carring Strap & O-ring
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 37.69||USD$ 37.69||USD$ 37.69||USD$ 37.69||USD$ 37.69|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.