- Power: 3W
- Battery: 1 x 18650 Battery(not included)
- Irradiation Distance: 50m - 100m
- Lumen: 180 lumen
- Mode: 1Mode
- The waterproof LED headlamp is widely used for patrolling, hunting and arresting, inspecting, securing, Martin Rescue as well as light shooting
- Small size, high output, and extended runtime make the waterproof LED headlamp perfect for self-defense, camping and backpacking, emergency or everyday carry
- It is protected inside a tough, waterproof housing
- Excellent peripheral lighting simulates normal daylight conditions and improves the entire field of vision
- The bright LED headlamp has a comfortable elastic head strap that is adjustable
- Comfortable fabric headband has adjustable top and side straps for perfect fit
- Light-weight, water-proof and durable, designed for extended use
- Keep your hands free for working, walking or hiking
- Waterproof LED headlamp, best gift for the worker who is working at night
- Adjustable elastic headstrap makes the waterproof LED headlamp well fits your head
- Bright LED headlamp, the irradiation Distance can get up to 100m
- The bright LED headlamp is powered by one 18650 battery, put it here
Light Your Way:
- Efficiency: LEDs produce more light per watt than incandescent bulbs
- Color: LEDs can emit light of an intended color without the use of color filters that traditional lighting methods require. This is more efficient and can lower initial costs
- Size: LEDs can be very small and are easily populated onto printed circuit boards
- On/Off Time: LEDs light up very quickly. A typical red indicator LED will achieve full brightness in microseconds. LEDs used in communications devices can have even faster response times
- Cycling: LEDs are ideal for use in applications that are subject to frequent on-off cycling, unlike fluorescent lamps that burn out more quickly when cycled frequently, or HID lamps that require a long time before restarting
- Dimming: LEDs can very easily be dimmed either by Pulse-width modulation or lowering the forward current
- Cool Light: In contrast to most light sources, LEDs radiate very little heat in the form of IR that can cause damage to sensitive objects or fabrics. Wasted energy is dispersed as heat through the base of the LED
- Slow Failure: LEDs mostly fail by dimming over time, rather than the abrupt burn-out of incandescent bulbs
- Lifetime: LEDs can have a relatively long useful life. One report estimates 35,000 to 50,000 hours of useful life, though time to complete failure may be longer. Fluorescent tubes typically are rated at about 10,000 to 15,000 hours, depending partly on the conditions of use, and incandescent light bulbs at 1,000-2,000 hours
- Shock Resistance: LEDs, being solid state components, are difficult to damage with external shock, unlike fluorescent and incandescent bulbs which are fragile
- Focus: The solid package of the LED can be designed to focus its light. Incandescent and fluorescent sources often require an external reflector to collect light and direct it in a usable manner
- Toxicity: LEDs do not contain mercury, unlike fluorescent lamps
- 1 x 3W 180lm 1 Mode LED Headlamp
Spec Condition New Type Headlamp Features Features It is widely used for patrolling, hunting and arresting, inspecting, securing, Martin Rescue as well as light shooting
Small size, high output, and extended runtime make it perfect for sel
Packaging Package Included 1 x 3W 180lm 1 Mode LED Headlamp
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||AU$ 12.88||AU$ 11.48||AU$ 10.09||AU$ 8.23|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?