Customers Also Bought
- Power Source: 3 x AAA Batteries
- Range: 150-200m
- Luminous Flux: 200(Lumen)
- Flashlight Size: 6.5 x 6 x 4.3cm/1.2 x 2.5in
- Bubble Life: 0.1 million hours
- Voltage: 3.6-4.81 V
- High quality material Q3 LED HeadLamp is a must have for outdoor survival activities
- Finished as a headlamp, this LED Head Flashlight is very convenient for your outdoor activites
- What you need are just 3 AAA batteries to power this energy saving headlamp
- Waterproof LED Headlamp is very effective for different kinds of weather
- Adjustable head belt makes it suitable for different sized head
3 Mode: High-Mid-Low
- High Light: ≥2470LM, Strobe Light: 10HZ/S, Low Light: ≤120LM
- Stylish LED headlamp
- This Q3 LED HeadLamp goes without saying that we are proud of our brand new, intelligent headlamp
- Designed for different kinds sized head
- This LED Head Flashlight is a masterpiece without compare, beautifully designed and full of inner qualities that simply outshine other headlamp
- Effective LED light
- Its small tube with spherical lens is ideal for reading and illuminating objects within short distances. And its spray waterproof housing is highly durable
- The LED Headlamp is perfect for running, fishing, working and general outdoor use. And its spray waterproof housing is highly durable
- LED headlamp provides hands free operation for a wide variety of activities from cycling and back packing to spelunking and hiking
- The LED Headlamp is perfect for running, fishing, working and general outdoor use
How to Compare Headlamps:
Headlamps are the ideal outdoor flashlight. Because they're mounted right on your head, you can keep both hands free while still illuminating whatever is under your gaze, and the light moves to follow your gaze automatically. Other than the obvious criteria of cost, there are several distinguishing features among headlamps that you should compare or contrast before making a purchase.
- Try the headlamp on, and make sure it fits your head comfortably before you even consider purchasing it.
- Compare the weights of various headlamps. If you're an ultralight camper or adventure racer, this may be one of your most urgent criteria. Otherwise, it usually takes a back seat to cost and brightness of beam.
- Turn the lights out if at all possible, or go into a dark room with the headlamps. Take turns shining the beams from first one and then the other headlamp on objects at various distances from you; compare the width of each beam, its intensity and how far it shines against your intended use for the headlamp. If you're just looking for a way of reading books in the tent at night, you can settle for a small LED headlamp; if you intend to be climbing by night, you'll need a much larger headlamp and a halogen bulb.
- Check what sort of batteries your headlamp requires. How much do they cost, how easy or difficult are they to replace, and how long are they supposed to last? The same questions apply to the headlamp bulb. It's not often that you'll need to replace a headlamp bulb, but it is sometimes necessary, particularly with halogen lamps.
- Prioritize the foregoing criteria in their order of importance to you. As previously noted, adventure racers may value a light headlamp more than anything else; climbers may prefer a strong, far-reaching beam; and for some, cost may be the single greatest deciding factor.
- 1 x Headlamp
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.59||USD$ 5.53||USD$ 5.47||USD$ 5.39|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.