- Power Source: 1 x 18650 Battery
- 3 Model: High, Low, Strobe
- Range: 100m/328.1ft
- Luminous Flux: 220LM
- Lighting Time: 4hours
- Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Finished as a elastic band, LED headlamp provides hands free operation for your outdoor activities
- Three lighting levels can be adjusted and instantly adjust the lighting strength up or down
- Designed with slip-resistant aluminium alloy body maintains constant brightness
- Toughened glass lens ensures you an ultra-clear beam in long distance
- High quality material LED headlamp is a must have for outdoor survival activities
- LED best headlamp is very effective for different kinds of weather
- Adjustable head belt makes it suitable for different sized head
- You can adjust the light performance in three modes and instantly adjust the lighting strength up or down
- You can adjust the angle of the flashlight headlamp freely
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating provides you a long and clear beam
- Headlights allow the user to light while still being able to use his hands
- The 5W 220LM yellow light LED headLight is suitable for 18650 battery
- This flashlight headlamp offers focused and bright light to supplement the light of your camping lantern
- The LED headlamp is perfect for running, fishing, working and general outdoor use
Camping String Light Ideas:
For direction-finding, illumination or just ambiance, light up the woods or your campground site with strings of twinkling lights in the dark. String lights are useful and attractive as trail markers or extra wattage around a fading campfire. You can purchase a variety of hooks and clips to attach your lights to tents, bushes and trees without damaging them. In a pinch, use bag ties, cable ties or thin strips of duct tape as fasteners
Solar String Lights:
Use solar string lights for a no-impact light source. The solar collector panel has to be in the sun all day but the lights can be hung anywhere, even inside a lean-to, tent or camper. You can attach the system to a photo-sensitive on-off switch that will turn on the lights at dusk and switch them off at dawn. Be kind to your neighbors, though. If you are in a crowded campsite, manually turn off the lights when you turn in so nearby campers can get some sleep, too
LED Lights for Campsites:
Save energy with LED bulb string lights. They use about 90 percent less energy than incandescent bulbs and have an average life of 10 years or 100,000 hours. LED light is very bright so it makes it easy to find your RV or tent in the dark. You could run a string inside a tent to light it at night. LED bulbs put out so little heat that they won't overheat the tent. For an outdoor "lamp" bright enough to cook or read by, coil up a string of bluish-white LED bulbs to concentrate the light
Ropes of String Lights:
An all-weather light source for campgrounds is rope lighting--strings of bulbs encased in clear rubber tubing that can be draped over a convenient tree limb, fastened around the frame of a tent or used to mark the trail to the pit toilet. If you get the LED-bulb version you won't have to worry about them getting too hot near anything flammable--or damaging plants--because LED bulbs emit almost no heat. Or get ropes of solar bulbs and charge them all day in the sun while you are fishing, hiking or kayaking. When the camping trip is over they wipe down and coil up neatly and quickly to stow with your gear
Style your camping trip with light strings to match your activities. You can find trout and bass string lights, strings of miniature camp lanterns, foxes, Airstream trailers, ducks, fishing bobbers, dragonflies or just about anything that will mark the campsite as yours
The Brightest Headlamps:
Headlamp technology improves year after year. LEDs, or Light Emitting Diodes, are the most popular choice for headlamps in 2010. These bulbs were once only used for wide-angle viewing, but now they are capable of long-distance lighting, as well. LEDs last a long time and are lightweight, making them great for headlamps. Most headlamp companies use LEDs of varying brightness and power, rather than using other types of bulbs, to satisfy almost anyone's needs. Headlamps continue to evolve as the ability to make them lighter weight and to lengthen battery time improves. LEDs are the light source of choice for headlamps
One way to measure light is in lumens, which focuses on the light that is being emitted from an object, like a headlamp, and takes into account the human eye and its perception of brightness. Most headlamp companies measure their lights in lumens to give you an idea of the level of brightness to expect. Standard compact headlamps used by hikers often are between 30 and 70 lumens. There are two different types of LEDs regularly used: a single high-output LED or multiple, small standard LEDs that when combined make up the lumen value. The brightest headlamps currently measure between 250 and 1,850 lumens. These super-bright headlamps illuminate both wide areas and long distances
Headlamps are also measured in watts, which considers the amount of power produced instantly by turning on the lamp. This measurement is usually easier for people to grasp, because standard household lamps use wattage. LEDs have a much lower wattage than regular incandescent bulbs in your house, though. The brightest headlamps area between 5 and 25 watts, which is incredibly bright, considering that an average compact headlamp is around 1 watt or less
When buying the brightest headlamps, you often sacrifice other factors that come in handy in a headlamp. First of all, price. Typical compact headlamps cost around $30 to $50, while the brightest headlamps are more like $500. Headlamps were originally designed to be a convenient and comfortable way of having hands-free light available when participating in activities in which you need your hands. The brightest headlamps are going to weigh a lot, too, which may lower your ability to do that activity, especially if it involves running or climbing. The brightest headlamps can weigh as much as 450 g. Lastly, the brightest headlamps sacrifice run time. The lower the amount of power that is put out, the longer the batteries in your headlamp will last. Compact headlamps usually last around 100 hours on maximum power. The brightest headlamps usually last one or two hours. There are different features, such as a low-power setting, and quick battery chargers to deal with this issue
How to Pick a Light for Night Fishing:
Practical lighting that leaves both hands free to fish is an essential requirement for fishermen using a non-motorized boat or boat with a manual starting motor at night. Safety is also an important fact to consider. Both of these problems need to be addressed when you want to fish at night on a budget
- Recognize that most states require a small non-motorized boat to have only one white light with 360 degrees of visibility for one or more miles on a clear night. A motorized small boat requires the same light plus a port (left) red light and a starboard (right) green light. The port/starboard requirement can be met with one unit and one bulb with a red and green lens cover of 180 degrees of each color. These units are readily available, cheap and powered with one or two D batteries. They also come with masts that have a clamp on the bottom to attach it to a boat. Often there is nothing to clamp them to on a non-motorized boat such as a kayak
- Remember that a better solution is to shorten the mast and attach a piece of PVC to the boat that the shortened mast of the white light can slip into. This also allows the light to be used as a flash light in an emergency and the PVC socket can be used to hold a spinning rod while trolling in the day time. Battery power is limited, but on a non-motorized boat it is easy enough to listen for the motor of an approaching boat and turn the light on at that time. A motorized boat should carry extra D batteries. In either case you can conserve your batteries when the boat is not moving
- Recall that if you want to be able to use both hands at night on a small boat without a 12-volt battery, the only practical solution is a head lamp. The most practical ones have elastic bands that can be adjusted to fit your head or hat. Clip-on models get knocked loose. The minimum requirement is the ability to adjust the light beam up or down when in use
- Realize that red or white light choice is extremely useful as red light allows you to retain your night vision and does not attract mosquitoes as does the white light. Of course, the red light does not allow you to see as well. An LED light is better than DC battery light as the LED light is blue/white and allows better differentiation of colors. In either case, the head light can be used as a back up for the safety white light but must be aimed at the approaching boat
- 1 x LED HeadLight
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Battery
Spec Condition New Type LED HeadLight Material Aluminium Alloy Power Source Power Source 1 x 18650 Battery Features Features High quality material LED flashlamp is a must have for outdoor survival activities
Finished as a headlamp, which is very convenient for your outdoor activites
What you need are j
Packaging Package Included 1 x LED HeadLight
1 x Charger
1 x Battery
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 30.45||USD$ 29.13||USD$ 27.82||USD$ 26.06|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on12-10-2011
- Other Thoughts: Just a great product! Very happy to have purchased this. I live in an area with no sidewalks, so this gem comes in very handy. It's perfect for night walks with the dogs!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-10-2011
- Other Thoughts: I love this LED Headlamp . Most important to me is that it's comfortable. LED Headlamp gives exactly the right amount of light. I just ordered a 2nd one so I have one for house and one for the car. Best Headlamp
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-08-2011
- Other Thoughts: I've now owned three different headlamps over the past five years and have never been satisfied, until now! This headlamp finally puts the light beam where I want, easily adjusts around my head
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-01-2011
- Other Thoughts: It's the light that disappears once you put it on your head, and goes forever before battery replacement.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-14-2011
- Other Thoughts: I primarily purchased Flashlight Headlamp for use on my boat so I can rig fishing lines at night. It gives off ample light and allows me to have both hands free to rig my lines.
Was this review helpful?