Customers Also Bought
- Flexible neck lets you position the USB lamp where you want it
- 28 LED for this USB lamp lasts up to 100,000 hours--anywhere, anytime
- With 2 switches -- random switch the line & light
- Sleek, high-tech design in black or platinum color or this clip LED lamp
- Can put and use on the tabletop directly
- Uses less than 40mA of power
- No external power supplies, directly from introduced by a USB port take electricity
- Soft light illuminates your around the tabletop but won't disturb others
- White LED helps preserve night vision
- Can downy illuminate the keyboard and will not affect others around
- No external power source necessary for this USB lamp
- 1200mAh rechargeable batteries full charge of shape of this clip lamp
- 1 mode 4 star lights, LED to work 30 hours, 2 mode 16 star lights, LED work 8 hours
- Three mode 28 star lights, LED work five hours, the brightness of varied from low to high, convenient for you
- Size: 420x70x25mm/16.5x2.8x1.0in(LxWxH)
- Can downy illuminate the keyboard and will not affect others around. Flexible neck lets you position the USB lamp where you want it
- LED super bright with clip lamp. Can downy illuminate the keyboard and will not affect others around. Sleek, high-tech design in black or platinum color or this clip LED lamp
- 28 LED lasts up to 100,000 hours--anywhere, anytime. 1 mode 4 star lights, LED to work 30 hours, 2 mode 16 star lights, LED work 8 hours
- The LED clip lamp is an ideal lamp for reading, writing. You can put it anywhere you want with this clip which can hold this lamp tightly
Advantages of LED Light:
The operational life of current white LED lamps is 100,000 hours. This is 11 years of continuous operation, or 22 years of 50% operation. The long operational life of an led lamp is a stark contrast to the average life of an incandescent bulb, which is approximately 5000 hours. If the lighting device needs to be embedded into a very inaccessible place, using LEDs would virtually eliminate the need for routine bulb replacement.
There is no comparison between the cost of LED lights vs. traditional incandescent options. With incandescent bulbs, the true cost of the bulb is the cost of replacement bulbs and the labor expense and time needed to replace them. These are significant factors, especially where there are a large number of installed bulbs. For office buildings and skyscrapers, maintenance costs to replace bulbs can be enormous. These issues can all be virtually eliminated with the LED option.
The key strength of LED lighting is reduced power consumption. When designed properly, an LED circuit will approach 80% efficiency, which means 80% of the electrical energy is converted to light energy. The remaining 20% is lost as heat energy. Compare that with incandescent bulbs which operate at about 20% efficiency (80% of the electrical energy is lost as heat). In real money terms, if a 100 Watt incandescent bulb is used for 1 year, with an electrical cost of 10 cents/kilowatt hour, $88 will be spent on electricity costs. Of the $88 expense, $70 will have been used to heat the room, not light the room. If an 80% efficient LED system had been used, the electricity cost would be $23 per year - there would be a cost savings of $65 on electricity during the year. Realistically the cost savings would be higher as most incandescent light bulbs blow out within a year and require replacements whereas LED light bulbs can be used easily for a decade without burning out.
- 1 x USB 4 AA LED Super Bright with Clip Lamp
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.53||USD$ 7.19||USD$ 6.84||USD$ 6.38|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.