Customers Also Bought
- Light Source: 5 LED
- Output Power: 5W
- Interface Type: E27
- Working Voltage: 85-265V
- Luminous Flux: 330-360Lumens
- Color Temperature: 6000-6500K
- Size: 120 x 58mm / 4.7 x 2.3in(H x Dia.)
- This White LED Light Bulb comes in warm white or cool/commercial white color temperatures
- Super E27 Light Bulb is suitable for home, office and exhibition lighting
- Mercury free, savings in energy consumption, quiet, no noise, and no flickering
- The White LED Light Bulb is widely used as down lighting or accent lighting in shops, offices and home
- This White LED Light is brighter than normal bulbs
- White LED Light Bulb is high performance upgrade bulb
- You can install the E27 Light Bulb within minutes
- Great for everyday home or commercial use
- This is a high power White LED Light with a long lifespan
- This bulb is widely used and it is suitable for home, restaurants, hotels, offices, architectural and art gallery lighting
- With this White LED Light Bulb, you will feel the atmosphere become more comfortable and romantic
- The White LED Light will result in money saved by lowered utility costs
- E27 Light Bulb is energy efficient and use extremely low watts
- Seismic, impact resistance, non-thermal radiation, safe, stable and reliable
- This light is shaped like a normal light bulb so you shouldn't have size problems inserting the LED Light. This bulb is available in white. This product operates at 85-265V. 5W. Works on a dimmer switch. This led has a very nice heat sink design which helps the led last longer
- The LED light bulb replaces traditional incandescent bulbs with a standard base. The color is a very nice interior white, but not too white
- The design is one of the most solid constrictions for a globe lamp. The light is directed more up and around the bulb then down, ideal for porch lights or locations where the fixture is pointed in the direction where you want the light. This light will last for 50,000 hours or about 10 years! In addition it will decrease your energy cost by as much as 90%
- With this White LED Light Bulb, you will feel the atmosphere become more comfortable and romantic
How to choose a LED Bulb?
Here are a few things to consider when choosing LED light bulbs:
- Manufacturer's claims vary wildly about the efficiency of LEDs and can often be quite misleading. The simplest way to ensure that you are comparing "like with like" is to look at the efficiency in Lumens per Watt. That is, how much light do you get for each Watt of electricity used. Today (early 2010), LEDs that are in production range in efficiency from about 20 to 60 Lumens per Watt. New developments should increase this to around 80 or 100 Lumens per Watt over the next few years. This compares with around 10-15 Lumens per Watt for old-fashioned incandescent lamps and 50-100 Lumens per Watt for fluorescent tubes
- Early LEDs were mostly a very much higher colour temperature (ie a bluish light) than the typical 2700K colour temperature of a warm white incandescent lamp. This has led many people to think that LEDs gave a "cold" light. LED technology has however advanced a great deal in the last couple of years and some types of LED are available in a range of colour temperatures from warm white (2700 or 3000K) up to daylight (6000K and beyond). LEDs with a higher colour temperature do however tend to be slightly more efficient than those with a lower colour temperature so some companies offer these as a way of making their products seem brighter. To replace standard incandescent or halogen lamps, a colour temperature of around 2700K to 3300K is preferred. Some companies use non-standard terms when describing the colour of LEDs such as "natural white" or "office white" which cannot be readily compared with other products. To ensure that you are comparing like with like always check the colour temperature
- The colour rendering of LEDs varies quite markedly between brands. For some applications this is not particularly important but for ambient lighting it is important to check the quality of light emitted. The LEDs that we offer for ambient lighting all have good colour rendering, comparable to that of a good quality fluorescent tube. Many manufacturers do not however quote a colour rendering index for their LEDs so we are rarely able to quote specific figures
- LEDs give off relatively little heat but do run reasonably warm and often incorporate a heat sink to dissipate any excess heat and maintain the LEDs at optimum operating temperature. Compact lamps such as miniature spot lights can thus still get reasonably warm whereas larger bulbs and candles certainly cool enough to touch when operating
- The one area where LEDs really score highly is in their rated operating life which typically ranges from 20,000 to 50,000 hours. This is 20 to 50 times longer than a typical incandescent lamp so LEDs are ideal for use in areas where maintenance is difficult or long life is important
How to Clean Up a Broken LED Bulb?
- Put on leather gloves to protect your hands from glass or plastic shards. Prepare your trash bags by placing one inside another--double-bagging can prevent shards from poking through. If the bulb was very small, use plastic sandwich bags
- Sweep up larger shards of the bulb using a hand broom and a dustpan. Dump the bulb shards and metal components into the trash bags
- Tear off a strip of duct tape about six inches long. Press the adhesive side lightly to the surface where the bulb broke. This will pick up small pieces of glass that the broom left behind
- Use a hose attachment on a vacuum cleaner to suck up the rest of the bulb particles, if necessary. If the bulb was very small, as many LED bulbs are, this might not be necessary (unless fragments are in carpeting)
How to Replace a LED Light Bulb?
- Find the type, size, and color of LED bulb that you are looking for. As mentioned before, there are hundreds of different types out there and it may be difficult for you to find the exact one you are looking for. If that is the case, you may want to take your burned out bulb to your local hardware store to see if they can point you in right direction for a replacement
- Remove the old bulb carefully so you don't break it. Normally a screwdriver will be required at this point because LED lights are normally encased in something. So start by removing any encasing there is. Be sure to keep the screws that you removed however, you will need them when you put the case back on
- Read the manual for your particular LED light. Many LED lights can simply be pulled out, but other have certain ways that they connect more securely. You will need to know what kind you are dealing with, don't guess. Find the manual or instructions on your new bulb and remove following those directions
- Replace the old bulb with the new LED light. The new bulb should go in just like the old one came out. You will want to test the light before you put the encasing back on to make sure everything works and the light is the same color
- Replace the case that was over the LED lights and make sure the casing is secured tightly
The LED Bulbs Effects:
- The LED bulbs give bright light and save money from cost utility
- Light up your stair and reduce stumbling at night with these amazing LED bulbs
- Power saving and long life-span LED bulbs are perfect for 24/7 constant use
- The LED bulbs for both main and moonlight illumination are possible
- The photos below were taken in a dark room, without pre-setting the camera or editing the photos afterwards
- Different colour temperatures of the LED bulbs can be seen on the trim of the terracotta pot and on the cactus
- The first photo the object was illuminated with cool light. The cool light is the brightest
- The second photo natural white was used, it is similar to sunlight.
- The third photo the warm white can be seen, which is similar to the color of tungsten lighting and halogen lights
The Kelvin Scale:
Colour temperature has important applications in lighting. The colour temperature of a light source is usually measured in kelvins (K) at which the heated black-body radiator matches the colour of the light source is that source's colour temperature
- Higher colour temperatures (5000 K or more) are "cool" (green-blue) color, and lower colour temperatures (2700-3000 K) "warm" (yellow-red) color
- In use, the products must be fully integrated with the lamp holder, so as to avoid loss or being exposed to product flashing occurring
- Please use it in the specified voltage range
- Please be noted that this product is made from frangible materials
Comparison between LED and Incandescent Bulb & CFL:
- Luminous Flus & Application Efficency
LED 60% energy saving compared with Incandescent Bulb.
- Comparing Power Consumption(8hours/day,electricity used in a year)
Electricity Consumption Ratio
Electricity Consumption Ratio
- Comparing Working Life-span
Approx 50000 hours/Pcs
Approx 1500 hours/Pcs Bulb
- LED is more energy efficient and more environmentally friendly than Incandescent Bulb and CFL, LED lighting is a better option for you
- 1 x E27 5W 5 LED 6000-6500K White Light LED Bulb
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.51||USD$ 10.29||USD$ 10.07||USD$ 9.78|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.