Customers Also Bought
- Power: 5W
- Voltage: AC100-265V
- LED: 0.2W/SMD
- Light Source: 20 LED
- Bulb Holder(Connector Type): G24
- Brightness: 3000-3200K
- The warm LED Light Lamp sheds a warm white sunset golden color, ideal for creating a warm atmosphere
- Long lasting LED Replacement Light Bulbs save you money when compared to incandescent bulbs
- This light works wonderfully well for reading lights and table lamps
- These Cheap LED Lights do not have filaments, like ordinary light bulbs, that break when you drop them
- This LED Light Lamp offers light quality comparable to that of a traditional 30W light bulb
- Just enough light to see when you need it
- Great for use in small track lights, reading lights, and small ceiling cans
- Nightlights should be cheap to operate, and they should last a long time
- Runs cool, won't shatter like glass bulbs, and is super energy efficient
- These LED lamps deliver smoother, more uniform light distribution, enabling them to be used in a wide variety of applications
- The vivid color of lamps are ideal for use in both indoor and outdoor applications, including signs, strand lights, lanterns, canopies, and pendants
- Widely used as down lighting or accent lighting in shops, offices and home
- Low Voltage Downlights are brighter than normal bulbs
- This LED Light Lamp is high performance upgrade bulb
- You can install this LED Light Lamp within minutes
- Great for everyday home or commercial use
- This light lamp is high performance upgrade bulb
- LED light bulb has low power consumption
- You can install this light lamp within minutes
- High-class stores, shopping malls
- Hotel, Entertainment place
- Exhibition, fashionable dress act
- Saloon, coffee house, Photography area
- Living room lighting, Museum lighting
- In use, the products must be fully integrated with the lamp holder, so as to avoid loss or being exposed to product flashing occurring
- Please use it in the specified voltage range
- Please be noted that this product is made from frangible materials
How to Clean Up a Broken LED Bulb?
- Put on leather gloves to protect your hands from glass or plastic shards. Prepare your trash bags by placing one inside another--double-bagging can prevent shards from poking through. If the bulb was very small, use plastic sandwich bags
- Sweep up larger shards of the bulb using a hand broom and a dustpan. Dump the bulb shards and metal components into the trash bags
- Tear off a strip of duct tape about six inches long. Press the adhesive side lightly to the surface where the bulb broke. This will pick up small pieces of glass that the broom left behind
- Use a hose attachment on a vacuum cleaner to suck up the rest of the bulb particles, if necessary. If the bulb was very small, as many LED bulbs are, this might not be necessary (unless fragments are in carpeting)
How to Replace a LED Light Bulb?
- Find the type, size, and color of LED bulb that you are looking for. As mentioned before, there are hundreds of different types out there and it may be difficult for you to find the exact one you are looking for. If that is the case, you may want to take your burned out bulb to your local hardware store to see if they can point you in right direction for a replacement
- Remove the old bulb carefully so you don't break it. Normally a screwdriver will be required at this point because LED lights are normally encased in something. So start by removing any encasing there is. Be sure to keep the screws that you removed however, you will need them when you put the case back on
- Read the manual for your particular LED light. Many LED lights can simply be pulled out, but other have certain ways that they connect more securely. You will need to know what kind you are dealing with, don't guess. Find the manual or instructions on your new bulb and remove following those directions
- Replace the old bulb with the new LED light. The new bulb should go in just like the old one came out. You will want to test the light before you put the encasing back on to make sure everything works and the light is the same color
- Replace the case that was over the LED lights and make sure the casing is secured tightly
The LED Bulbs Effects:
- The LED bulbs give bright light and save money from cost utility
- Light up your stair and reduce stumbling at night with these amazing LED bulbs
- Power saving and long life-span LED bulbs are perfect for 24/7 constant use
- The LED bulbs for both main and moonlight illumination are possible
- The photos below were taken in a dark room, without pre-setting the camera or editing the photos afterwards
- Different colour temperatures of the LED bulbs can be seen on the trim of the terracotta pot and on the cactus
- The first photo the object was illuminated with cool light. The cool light is the brightest
- The second photo natural white was used, it is similar to sunlight.
- The third photo the warm white can be seen, which is similar to the color of tungsten lighting and halogen lights
The Kelvin Scale:
Colour temperature has important applications in lighting. The colour temperature of a light source is usually measured in kelvins (K) at which the heated black-body radiator matches the colour of the light source is that source's colour temperature
- Higher colour temperatures (5000 K or more) are "cool" (green-blue) color, and lower colour temperatures (2700-3000 K) "warm" (yellow-red) color
- 1 x LED Light Bulb
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.98||USD$ 14.98||USD$ 14.98||USD$ 14.98||USD$ 14.98|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?