Customers Also Bought
- Camera Tripod will give users a hands-free viewing with their optics, and will also eliminate hand-shaking from getting in the way of a steady and clear view or photograph
- Professional camera tripod with newly technology and special design body can be a good helper for both amateur and professional photographer
- Mini Tripod provides a stable shooting platform for both still photography and video
- The camcorder tripod is one of the most common photography accessories using with LCD, DV monitor, photography luminaries and so on
- The camera tripod is also a gimbal
- Take self photos without asking for assistance
- Reversal rotating and short center column for micro shooting
- Lightweight and portable types are good for travelers, women and aged person
- It also can be good gift for friends who interested in shooting
- Color: Black
- Max Height: 33cm/11in
- The camera tripod is one of the most common accessory for amateurs and professionals
- The tripod provides a ideal shooting platform for shooting or LCD
- It comes with lightweight type which is convenient for travelers , lady or aged people
- The tripod comes with multifunctional and durable design which can be used for a long time
- Mini design is easy to carry and it can space for your camera bag
How to Mount a Camera:
- Take off the mount at the head of the tripod. This will allow you to connect the camera onto the mount much more effectively than if you were to mount the camera on the tripod itself. To do this, pull the release at the head of the tripod, freeing the mount. You can then attach the camera to the detached mount
- Fit the mounting socket, found at the center of the mount, into the hole at the base of your camera. Secure the camera in place either by turning it clockwise to lock it on the mounting socket or by tightening the wheel on the mounting socket, depending on your tripod mount capabilities
- Extend the feet of the tripod to allow it to stand on the floor. It is easier to extend the feet before you place the mount on the tripod. Release the locks on the feet and pull the feet. Lock the joints
- Pull the release and allow the mount to sit on top of the tripod, then let go of the release to lock the mount securely on the tripod. You may want to give the camera a little shake or use the bar to move the camera in different directions
- Turn on the camera and do a test shot. View the resulting picture and check that the frame is straight. Make sure the tripod is level to get a straight picture. Check that the feet are firmly planted to avoid damaging your camera
Effection of this Tripod:
How to Put a Camera on a Tripod:
- The tripod is one of the most common photography accessories used by amateurs and professionals alike. There are many types, but all have the same basic design: three adjustable legs, a pivot arm and a head mount. Tripods provide a stable shooting platform for both still photography and video. If your camera has a threaded hole on the bottom, then you can use it with a tripod
- Examine your tripod to determine whether it has a removable or fixed head. The "head" is the top part of the tripod, where the camera mounts. Most inexpensive tripods have release catches to remove this part. If so, it will be easier to mount to the camera if it is removed from the tripod
- Line up the threads on the bottom of your camera with the thumbscrew sticking out from the top of the tripod head. Screw this into your camera until hand-tight
- Replace the mounting head from your tripod if you removed earlier. The lens of the camera should point away from the pivot arm
- Lengthen the legs by unlocking the release mechanisms and adjusting them to the desired height
Monopods Vs. Tripods:
- A monopod is defined as a single-legged support for a camera or other hand-held device. A monopod resembles a single, collapsible column with a wide foot so that it can support a camera. Like a traditional tripod, a monopod can be adjusted to be higher or lower to suit the photographer
- A tripod is defined as an adjustable, three-legged stand that supports a camera or other object. Tripod has been the more traditional support, and has been popular as a support system for centuries. It has been used to support a variety of things, from cauldrons to rifles, and it's that track record that maintains the tripod's status as the standard choice for photographers
- The monopod is a much smaller and more compact accessory than the traditional tripod. It's not only lighter and easier to set up, requiring only a few moments, but a monopod collapses down smaller than a tripod. This means that for a photographer who's loaded with gear, the monopod is easier to carry and fit into an equipment bag. The monopod also takes up less space when it's set up, which means it can be used in crowded rooms with greater ease
- The tripod, though bulkier and heavier, is definitely more stable than a monopod. The support that a tripod can offer comes from its wider base, which makes it better for longer photo shoots, or for shoots that involve large or heavy cameras. A tripod is also better suited to shooting from a variety of angles, since a camera can swivel on the support base atop the tripod; this is not something that's practical with a monopod
The Right Tool:
- Whether a monopod or a tripod is more appropriate depends on what job the photographer will be doing. If shooting in a tight place, where a tripod wouldn't be practical, then a monopod would be the best tool. For other jobs, such as panoramas and multiple-angled shots, a tripod would be the best choice
- 1 x Camera Tripod
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 28.44||USD$ 27.25||USD$ 26.05||USD$ 24.46|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?