Customers Also Bought
- LED Light Voltage: DC12V
- Illuminate Angle: 360 Degrees
- LED Light Length: 3.6cm/1.4in
- Working Life: 30000-50000H
- Light Source Color: Blue
- It will only take you a few minutes to install these Car LED Lights
- These Car LED Lights can not only help you drive in the evening but also can be decoration of your car
- With these Small LED Lights your car will become quite different from other cars
- This kind of LED Lights for Car is environmental and friendly
- The light of these Small LED Lights is bright enough for you to attract people's focuses
- These LED Lights for Car will ensure your safety when you drive at night
- High quality ensure our product can use a long time, so you can enjoy the happiness from it
- These Small LED Lights will give out pink lights which are so beautiful
- Easy to install these little Car LED Lights in your car
- These Small LED Lights can be good decorations for your beloved cars
- These Car LED Lights fits most of the cars in the market
How to Install LED Lights on a Car:
LED lights are a popular aftermarket option for most vehicles as they are brighter-than-normal halogen bulbs and last a lot longer while using less power. The problem with installing LED lights on your vehicle is that you cannot simply swap out the bulbs. You actually need to replace the entire light assembly. The two most common lights that are converted to LED are the headlights and taillights. In order to do so, you must remove the old headlight/taillight assembly and install the new LED assemblies.
- Turn the vehicle's engine off and open the hood
- Disconnect the electrical connection harness from the rear of the headlight assembly. Some vehicles require you to remove a rubber seal or cover to access the connector
- Remove the fasteners securing the assembly to the engine compartment. Most vehicles have screws that can be removed with a Phillips screwdriver, but others have bolts that need to be removed with a socket wrench. Pull the assembly out of the engine compartment
- Install the LED headlight assembly and reinstall the fasteners. Reattach the connector harness and the rubber seal/cover if necessary
- Repeat with the other headlight assembly and close the hood
- Turn the vehicle's engine off and open the trunk
- Remove the two screws or bolts securing the taillight cover to the trunk and remove the cover.
- Disconnect the taillight's electrical connector harness and remove it from the vehicle
- Install the replacement LED assembly and reconnect the harness. Reinstall the cover and screws
- Repeat with the other taillight assembly and close the hood
How to Apply LED Lighting to Autos:
LED (light-emitting diode) lighting can easily be installed inside or outside a car. Many car enthusiasts choose to customize either the under body or the interior of cars with LED lights, which provide superior brightness and longevity to their incandescent counterparts. For safety purposes and to ensure high quality installation, consult a professional before attempting this process.
- Disconnect both the positive and negative terminals of the car battery, for safety purposes
- Determine where the LED's are to be mounted, to the interior or exterior of the car. If mounted to the exterior, raise the car on a jack stand to facilitate installation to the chassis of the car. Use a marker to indicate the location
- Drill holes where the lights are to be mounted. Be sure to use a drill bit smaller in diameter than the screws to help be certain the screws are held tightly in place. Make sure that holes are being drilled away from particularly hot areas of the car. Avoid areas where the lights could easily be kicked, damaged, or dismantled, as well as areas of electrical wiring and areas with moving parts. If in doubt, ask a mechanic
- Mount the lights, per the manufacturer's instructions. In the case of larger LEDs, this generally involves inserting lights into mounting brackets, and attaching the brackets to the car using screws. When installing smaller LEDs, thread screws through the LEDs and fasten them directly to the car body
- Wire lights to the car battery, using 12 AWG cable. In the case of interior lights, pass the cable through pre-existing holes in the firewall of the car. Wire the black (positive) wire of the cable to the positive battery terminal, and wire the negative and ground wires of the cable to the negative battery terminal
- Reconnect your car battery. Your LEDs will turn on when the engine is started
- 2 x LED lights
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.10||USD$ 4.85||USD$ 4.61||USD$ 4.40||USD$ 4.21|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.