Customers Also Bought
- Memory: 2GB
- Hard Disk: 160GB
- Screen Size: 12.1"
- Widescreen: Yes
- Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Display Card: Intel GMA 3150
- Keyboard: 14.1-inch standard keyboard
- Network: 802.11B / G Wireless 10M/100M wired Ethernet ports
- Interface: 3 x USB, 4 in 1 Card Reader, VGA Interface, Bluetooth module (optional)
- Battery: 4400mAh 6 x cell lithium power (Power for 5 hours, depending on the specific use)
- Easily functions in any connected environment with fast and complete connectivity
- It is equipped with a large 12.1" display that allows users to easily view documents and webpages comfortably
- Easy to use
- Lightweight and compact
- Go anywhere in style with the LED netbook laptop
- You can also watch movies and listen to music with this Intel N570-1 netbook laptop
- A bright 12.1-inch widescreen display is designed to present websites without a lot of left-right scrolling
- You'll be able to surf the Web, chat with friends, and upload on-the-go photos to blogs or social networking sites with this HDD 160GB netbook laptop
- The LED netbook laptop makes it easy to stay connected to your world almost anywhere you go
- The virtually weightless design lets you travel light while keeping up with your blog, video chat, instant messenger, and e-mail so you never lose touch with your family and friends
- With its sleek curves and smooth lines, the LED netbook laptop offers superior style without sacrificing performance or mobility
How to clean a Netbook Laptop?
Before attempting to clean your laptop, read the user's manual to learn what the recommended procedure is for cleaning your particular laptop. Most laptop manufacturers recommend thoroughly cleaning a laptop once a year, but frequent travelers may wish to clean their laptop more often. When cleaning a laptop computer, do not use any harsh cleaning agents or those which contain ammonia on any part of the laptop
Dirt that can build up inside and on your laptop computer includes pet hair and dander, dust, cigarette ashes and residue. This dirt can damage your display, affect the performance of the fans and block or cause problems with I/O ports
You'll need the following to clean your laptop computer:
- Compressed Air
- Cotton swabs
- Cleaning solution
- Soft cleaning cloth such as a cotton t-shirt
- Use a soft damp cloth such as an old cotton t-shirt to clean the casing
- Do not use a scratchy or abrasive cleaning cloth
- Don't use harsh cleaning products
- Never spray any cleaning solution directly onto the casing - spray onto a cloth first
- Use a can of compressed air to clean the cooling vents
- Be careful with the compressed air that you don't spray too hard and get liquid on the fan blades
- Use cotton swabs to hold fans in place while you clean them
- Spraying directly on the fan and making them spin could cause them to over spin
- After the vents are cleaned, move to the I/O Ports
- Use cotton swabs to wipe away large pieces of dirt that have accumulated
- Compressed air can be used as well to blow the rest of the dirt away
- Just be careful to not blow dirt into the I/O Ports
- Turn off the laptop before cleaning the display as you will dirt more easily on the screen
- Always use a non-abrasive cloth such as a cotton t-shirt
- Never use paper towels or tissues to clean your display
- Do not use any ammonia-based cleaners on the display - they will leave a film
- You can purchase monitor cleaning solutions in spray or pre-moistened wipes
- Always spray on a cloth first then wipe the screen from left to right, top to bottom
- You can make your own cleaning solution using isopropyl alcohol and water
- Use one part water and one part isopropyl alcohol
- In order to keep your keyboard cleaner and prevent keys from sticking or malfunctioning, do your best to keep food and drink away from where you are working
- Even if you don't spill something directly on the laptop keyboard, you will get residue on your fingers and transfer that to the keyboard
- Compressed air can be used on the keyboard to get rid of dirt build-up
- Read your User's Manual to learn if the keys can be removed for cleaning
- Just be sure that you put the keys back in their proper place when you are done cleaning them
- Cotton swabs are useful for cleaning in and around keys
How to Clean a Laptop Screen?
Everyone who uses a laptop has on one occasion or another been the victim of greasy-fingered pointers. Greasy-fingered pointers are those individuals who inadvertently touch the laptop screen when explaining a computer concept. They don't mean to dirty the screen and it is not a malicious action, but the results are always the same: a dirty, greasy laptop screen
The solution is quick, easy and inexpensive. Don't waste money on store bought expensive laptop screen cleaning solutions. More than likely, the ingredients are already in the house sitting on a shelf in the cleaning supply cabinet. Here's how to create a cleaning solution for a dirty laptop screen:
- Distilled water
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Small container
- 2 Soft cloths
The Laptop Screen Cleaning Process:
- Mix the distilled water with the isopropyl alcohol. The trick to creating the solution is to mix equal parts of water and alcohol. Too much of either ingredient will not produce the desired results. Do not substitute plain tap water for distilled water. Tap water contains mineral deposits. Those very same mineral deposits will leave streaks and unwanted spots on the laptop screen when it dries
- Dip one of the soft cloths into the alcohol and water solution. Wring out the excess liquid so that the cloth is damp. Avoid using a saturated cloth as the excess liquid can drip into unwanted areas of the laptop and may cause damage
- Using the damp soft cloth, wipe the laptop screen. Use a gentle motion, as LCD screens don't take too kindly to hard scrubbing pressure
- Once the screen is all wiped down with the solution, take the dry soft cloth to wipe off any excess liquid and dry the screen. Don't be tempted to use a paper towel or napkin as paper towels and napkins will leave remnants of paper particles on the laptop screen
- Store the remaining distilled water and alcohol solution in a container or spray bottle. Be sure to label it to avoid inadvertent mix-ups. A container holding a clear liquid can be mistaken for ammonia, water or bleach at first glance
How to Choose Between a Laptop and Netbook?
- A netbook typically is a smaller and lighter version of a laptop/notebook with a primary function of accessing the internet. Purchase a netbook if your main use is to read and write e-mail, chat online, or surf websites
- Buy a netbook if you travel often or like to travel with a computing device. The size and weight will make the netbook more convenient for a mobile user
- Do not buy a netbook if you prefer typing on standard keyboards. The typical netbook have keyboards much smaller than standard keyboards and medium sized laptops. On average, the netbook keyboards are 83% to 95% smaller than the desktop keyboards
- Do not buy a netbook if you prefer viewing displays on monitors sizes of 14 inches or more. Typical netbook displays range from 10.2 inches to 7 inches. These sizes may be too small for many consumers
- Do not buy a netbook if you want to run multiple applications at the same time. For example, if you want to open a MS word document, powerpoint, and several web browsers at the same time, the netbook performance may degrade. Netbook processors are typically less powerful than a mid-level laptop or desktop processor (for example, a computer with a Pentium 4 or Althon X2 processor)
- Do not buy a netbook if you intend to play personal computer games. Online games will be more suitable for netbooks. PC games that were released with the last two years typically have stringent system requirements. A desktop or laptop built within the last two years will handle PC games better over a netbook
- If shopping for a netbook, look for ones with hard disk drives. If you prefer storing documents on a hard drive, many netbooks will have large size drives of 120 GigaBytes (120 GB) or more. Some netbooks have no hard drives but will have memory storage in solid state circuit cards such as a Solid State Disk (SSD). Many SSDs are 16 GB or less. You can run out of storage space very quickly if you store multimedia files such as pictures or video. You will also have the same problem if you intend to install many software applications
- Normally, netbooks do not come with optical (CD or DVD) drives. Do not buy a netbook if you would like to install software on the netbook or if you want to view movies from a CD or DVD. Even though it is possible to watch movies online or download software online, having a CD or DVD drive may be important if there is no network service for the netbook
- Buy a laptop or notebook if you do not want to have the many disadvantages of the netbook described above
- Purchase a laptop or notebook if the price difference is within one-hundred to two-hundred dollars. Netbooks are typically cheaper than laptops or notebooks. However, high quality and high performance laptops have come down in prices and the cost benefits of a netbook go away
- A battery standard for the laptop or notebook (not the extended life battery) will not operate as long as a battery powering a netbook. A netbook uses processors, memory cards, and other components that use lower power over a laptop
- 1 x 12.1" LED Netbook with Intel N570-1.66GHz CPU 2GB 160GB HDD
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 292.78||USD$ 284.80||USD$ 276.82||USD$ 266.18|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.