Customers Also Bought
- This is a colorful LED night lights which is designed in cartoon elephant shape
- Made of PVC material, this LED night light is durable for long time using
- Soft lighting of this LED night light is harmless to your eyes
- Featured with low power consuming, this excellent quality LED night light suits for house perfectly
- Ideal for decorating room with children, this LED color changing night light brings you comfortable and romantic home atmosphere
- This LED night light is not too bright to interfere your sleeping
- Material: PVC
- Size: 8.5 x 9.5 x 4.5cm/3.3 x 3.7 x 1.7in(L x W x H)
- Cute elephant shaped LED night light is so attractive to little kids
- This LED night light is built in environment-friendly and energy saving LED light
- This LED night light has very soft lighting which is harmless to baby's eyes
- This LED night light would light up your bedroom or baby room with warm atmosphere
- Color of this decorative night light can be changed to bring you a colorful visual effect
How to Use Night Lights in Infant's Room:
There is no scientific proof that a night light in your infant's room will help them sleep better or assist in soothing them back to sleep if they do wake during the night. However, many parents still place a night light in their infant's room. One reason to use a night light is to provide you enough light to check on your infant or respond to nighttime crying. This maintains a constant room illumination that will not increase baby's alertness as turning on a brighter light might do
- Select a soft soothing light that doesn't create a lot of shadows. Soft lights will help a baby fall back asleep faster than brighter lights. You also don't want your baby to stay awake intrigued by shadows cast by the light and surrounding room items
- Set the light away from the crib and preferably below the crib level. This lessens the distraction the light may create
- Keep all wires away from the crib. Properly secure any cord with cord casing or behind furniture where it does not pose a choking hazard
Night Lights for Kids:
If your child is afraid of the dark or frequently needs help during the night, consider a nightlight. They come in many shapes and sizes, so you are should easily be able to find one to fit your needs
Nightlights can help soothe the fears of a child who is afraid of the dark. They can also light the way for an adult stumbling down the hall in the dark to help a crying infant or a child suffering a nightmare
Most nightlights use a single seven-watt incandescent bulb to provide a warm light in a small area such as a bathroom or hallway. Some nightlights have an on/off switch so you can turn them off when they are not needed; others have a light sensor that turns the bulb on when it is dark in the room
Availability and Pricing
Nightlights are generally easy to find and inexpensive. You can buy a plain one at the supermarket for less than $3 or spend up to $25 online for a special activity nightlight for infants
Kids love cartoon characters, and nightlight manufacturers provide hundreds of options to match your child's interests and decor, including cartoon characters like the princesses and superheroes such as Spiderman and Batman
LED (light-emitting diode) nightlights use much less electricity to operate than incandescent nightlights, and LED nightlights can last thousands of hours
A nightlight in the bathroom is great for nighttime potty training, too. It allows you and your child to see without turning on the brighter overhead light, which can make it harder for your child to fall back asleep
- 1 x LED Night Light
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||£ 3.69||£ 3.45||£ 3.24||£ 3.06||£ 2.89|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?