Customers Also Bought
- Size: 10.5 x 10.5 x 40cm/4.13 x 4.13 x 15.74in(L x W x H)
- Power Source: Solar Power
- Battery: 1.2V, 600mAh Ni-MH
- Light Source: 1LED(Whitelight)
- Working Time: >10h
- Solar Panel Voltage: 2V
- Solar Panel Current: 40mA
- Material: PVC Plastic
- Decorative solar stake light is perfect accent for flowerbeds, walkways and other outdoor areas
- Powered by integrated solar panel
- High Quality Solar Panel
- During the day, the solar panel converts sunlight into electricity and recharges the battery. At night, the lights turn on automatically with the electricity stored during the day
- The number of hours the light stays on depends on your geographical location, weather conditions and seasonal lighting available
- And it's just as pretty during the night, when it's illuminated by a whitelight LED that changes color--powered by an integrated solar panel
- The number of hours the light stays on depends on your geographical location, weather conditions and seasonal lighting available .And Solar Powered Lamp is just as pretty during the night, when it's illuminated by a whitelight LED that changes color--powered by an integrated solar panel
- Combine light with shape in your garden using the Solar Powered Lamp. This exciting unit acts as a light in the evening, and Solar Powered Yard Lights offer a bit of color and design to your garden in the daytime. Solar Power Lights Automatically illuminate at night and turns off to charge during the day
- Decorative Solar Powered Lamp is perfect accent for flowerbeds, walkways and other outdoor areas Powered by integrated solar panel.The Solar Powered Lamp have high quality Solar Panel. During the day, the solar panel converts sunlight into electricity and recharges the battery. At night, the lights turn on automatically with the electricity stored during the day
Size in Detail:
How to Repair Solar-Powered Yard Lights:
- Solar lights are a low-cost, energy-efficient way to illuminate the outside of your house. Whether you choose to line your front walkway or aim a spotlight at a garden waterfall, properly arranged solar lights can enhance and beautify your home's landscape. Like most mechanical objects, solar lights occasionally malfunction. Rather than discarding your malfunctioning set and purchasing a new one, it's good to know how to troubleshoot and repair your existing solar lights
- Change the location or angle of the solar panel. Watch the daily sunlight pattern at the location where the solar lights are placed. Repairing your solar lights might be as simple as changing the angle of the solar panel or moving it slightly to the right or left. Optimal sun exposure may be enough to fix the lighting problem.
- Wash the solar panel. Dirt, dust and debris on the solar panel can prevent the light from receiving the full effect of the sun. You can either hose it off with a garden hose or wipe it clean using a window cleaner and paper towels.
- Clean the battery housing. Time, weather conditions and nature all contribute to creating a buildup of minerals, dirt and bugs on the battery housing. Open the case and wipe off all of the connectors to ensure nothing is preventing the battery from touching the positive and negative connectors needed to pass the solar charge to the lights.
- Remove and replace the battery. Although solar charged batteries last for an extended period of time, they don't last forever.
- Replace the light-dependent resistor (LDR). The LDR is the mechanism that senses the difference between night and day. Open the solar light housing to access and replace the LDR. Since each solar light is constructed differently, refer to the owner's manual on how to access and replace the LDR for your solar light model
Tips & Warnings:
- Trim surrounding shrubbery. If your solar lights have been in the same location for an extended period of time, there is a chance that some of the surrounding plants have grown just enough to shade a portion of the solar panel
How to Troubleshoot a Solar-Powered Garden Light:
A solar garden light has a small solar panel fitted onto the lid which charges one or two AA batteries during the day when the sun is out. At night, a low-power light emitting diode or LED operates from the stored charge. The lamp is ready to use right out of the box with minimal assembly and needs no wiring. You do have to ensure the battery is connected, however, and you may have to turn the light on. One day of full sun should get the LED shining at night
- Look for any light sources near the garden light before you disassemble it. Illumination from a porch light or street light can be enough to trigger the light dependent resistor, or LDR, and prevent current flow from the batteries to the light. The purpose of the LDR is to keep the LED off during the day while the batteries are charging. It deactivates when the sun goes down, allowing the LED to operate, but will remain active if light is hitting the panel from another source
- Unscrew the cover of the fixture and turn it over. There may a small toggle switch next to the battery compartment. It must be in the "on" position for the light to operate
- Look for a small piece of clear plastic protruding from the battery compartment and pull it out if you see one. The manufacturer installed it to keep the batteries fresh, and you have to remove it before the light will operate
- Remove the batteries and charge them in a battery charger, then reinstall them. Cover the solar panel with your hand to deactivate the LDR and check if the light illuminates. If it does, the panel may not be receiving enough sunlight during the day to charge them. Relocate the fixture to a sunnier location or clean the panel with soap and water. It's also possible that the batteries have gone bad
- Unscrew the battery cover with a #1 Phillips screwdriver and inspect the wiring if the light stays off after you charge the batteries. If you find a loose wire, re-solder it to the terminal with silver solder and a soldering iron. You can tell from which terminal a wire has separated in two ways. The terminal usually has a coating of solder and the wire will reach that terminal and no other. However, don't do this if you are not familiar with how to use solder -- you risk getting the melted solder on your skin
Tips & Warnings:
- If none of these procedures solves the problem, the LED or panel may be defective. It is rare for an LED to malfunction, but if it happens, de-solder it and solder on a new one. Panels may malfunction when they are old, and when they do, it's usually time for a new light
- Put the screws in a safe place when you remove the battery cover. They are small and easy to lose
Guide to Choose Solar Garden Lights:
- Determine what type of outdoor solar garden lights you want. Solar landscape lights can be divided into two different categories based on which type of light bulbs they use. You have LED solar garden lights and regular incandescent lights. LED lights are the new energy saving alternative. They last much longer than incandescent bulbs and there fore need to be replaced less frequently. However incandescent lights let off a "warmer" colored light than led's that many people prefer. Led's emit a more neon, almost blue light
- Evaluate how much light your garden area gets. Solar power garden lights require direct sunlight for the majority of the day to fully charge. Partial shade will result in an incomplete charge and a shorter light time
- Figure out how many solar landscape lights you will need. Solar powered lights tend to be significantly dimmer than your average garden light. As an rule, solar powered garden lights should be placed every 5 feet at least for optimal lighting
- Search the internet for solar garden lights. There are many web sites that off a large variety of solar lights for your garden. Make sure to shop around to get the best deal as prices can change dramatically from retailer to retailer
- Head to your local Home Depot or hardware store and browse their outdoor landscape lighting section. Solar lights are separately and in sets. If you need a lot of lights, ask an employee to special order them for you
- 1 x 20V 40mA Rain-proof Outdoor Garden Yard LED Solar Power Light Lamp
Spec Condition New Parameters
Battery: 1.2V, 600mAh Ni-MH
Light Source: 1LED(Whitelight)
Working Time: >10h
Solar Panel Voltage: 2V
Size 10.5 x 10.5 x 40cm/4.13 x 4.13 x 15.74in(L x W x H) Material PVC Plastic Power Source Power Source Solar Power Features Features Decorative solar stake light is perfect accent for flowerbeds, walkways and other outdoor areas
Powered by integrated solar panel
High Quality Solar Panel
Packaging Package Included 1 x 20V 40mA Rain-proof Outdoor Garden Yard LED Solar Power Light Lamp
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.57||USD$ 7.45||USD$ 7.32||USD$ 7.15||USD$ 7.15|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on04-20-2011
- Other Thoughts: An excellent change of outdoor lighting by way of the year round Tulip!! This is an wonderful addition to outdoor lighting and are pleasing to look at during the day! At night, their color spectrum makes an pleasing change from the normal solar lights offered and adding more tulips can make a delightful solar garden!!!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-06-2011
- Other Thoughts: These are very cute, I put them in the front of my flower garden, and they are a nice addition. They are not tacky looking at all. <br/>The red one broke almost right away, I pushed it into the ground, I guess a little too hard and it broke, my husband put a nail in it.... so its just resting on top... you wouldnt know it was broken, but its a bummer it broke so soon! But they light up nicely and are cute
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-29-2011
- Other Thoughts: So I bought some solar grass and loves it so much I wanted more solar products. I bought these, at a great price and I love love love the way they look in my front flower beds!!! They look just as advertised, and last for about 7 hours a night, which is fine! These are so unique, and I love the idea that I don't need wiring! A great deal for a cool look to your garden!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-09-2011
- Other Thoughts: These solar powered tulips are good value for money. They are easy to assemble and they work right out of the box. They light up the garden at night with surprisingly bright lights. I am very please with this purchase.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-16-2011
- Other Thoughts: The downside: they're cheap. The upside: they're so cheap that I want more! I put one in a potted plant and another in a flower bed. Mine arrived without instructions; but I eventually figured out how to turn them on. Seriously, I will probably by another trio. Enjoy!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-02-2011
- Other Thoughts: These tulips added alot of beauty and softness to my garden. I would recommend these to anyone. They are easy to install and worked the very first day I put them in my garden.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-12-2011
- Other Thoughts: I love my solar tulips and they have inspired me to create a solar garden. They are not the most sturdy looking but seem to be holding up fine in rain and wind. All of my neighbors have commented on the colors and love them. I find them fun and cheery. I don't think many people would be unhappy with these unless they have too high of expectations.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-01-2011
- Other Thoughts: These are so much better than the lights from years ago. They light up at night and stay lit until almost daylight. They look great in my flower pots.
Was this review helpful?