Customers Also Bought
- Emitter Type: LED
- Fitting Type: GU10
- Colour Temperature: 6000-6500K
- Luminous Flux: 320-360Lumens
- Working Voltage: 85-265V
- Output Power: 4 x 1W
- These GU10 led light bulbs have low consumption and high brightness
- Long LED emitter lifespan
- Very low heat generation, besides saving light power
- Seismic, impact resistance, non-thermal radiation, safe and stable, reliable
- These led spot light bulbs are suitable for home, office and exhibition lighting
- Thees GU10 led light bulbs LED are ideal for creating a warm atmosphere
- Long lasting GU10 led lights save your money when compared to incandescent bulbs
- GU10 led light bulbs have low consumption
- Just enough light to see when you need it
The LED Bulbs Effects:
- The LED bulbs give bright light and save money from cost utility
- Light up your stair and reduce stumbling at night with these amazing LED bulbs
- Power saving and long life-span LED bulbs are perfect for 24/7 constant use
- The LED bulbs for both main and moonlight illumination are possible
- The photos below were taken in a dark room, without pre-setting the camera or editing the photos afterwards
- Different colour temperatures of the LED bulbs can be seen on the trim of the terracotta pot and on the cactus
- The first photo the object was illuminated with cool light. The cool light is the brightest
- The second photo natural white was used, it is similar to sunlight.
- The third photo the warm white can be seen, which is similar to the color of tungsten lighting and halogen lights
The Kelvin Scale:
Colour temperature has important applications in lighting. The colour temperature of a light source is usually measured in kelvins (K) at which the heated black-body radiator matches the colour of the light source is that source's colour temperature
- Higher colour temperatures (5000 K or more) are "cool" (green-blue) color, and lower colour temperatures (2700-3000 K) "warm" (yellow-red) color
Type of Fitting:
On the pictures below the most common fittings are shown. If you know your fitting, you can easily find the right LED bulbs equivalent
Comparison between LED and Incandescent Bulb & CFL
- Comparing Working Life-span
LED 90% energy saving compared with CFL, LED 60% energy saving compared with Incandescent Bulb.
Comparing Power Consumption(8hours/day,electricity used in a year)
Electricity Consumption Ratio
Electricity Consumption Ratio
Luminous Flus & Application Efficency
Approx 50000 hours/Pcs
Approx 1500 hours/Pcs Bulb
- LED is more energy efficient and more environmentally friendly than Incandescent Bulb and CFL, LED lighting is a better option for you.
- 1 x GU10 4 x 1W 320-360Lumens 6000-6500K 85-265V LED Spot Lighting
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.74||USD$ 4.56||USD$ 4.38||USD$ 4.14|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.