- Shape: General shape, specially designed shape
- Special Shape: Heart-shaped, pentagonal shape, shape of snowflakes, Christmas tree and other shapes.
- Power Supply: Battery: 2 AA or 3 AA (30 lamp beads within the product)
- Converter: DC 12V/24V
- DC Voltage: 3V DC
- Lamp Beads Spacing: 5.6cm
- Filament Color: Copper
- Light Color: Yellow
- Length: 1m
- LED Number: 20
- Free to bend, give full play to your imagination talent
- Small size, rich colors
- High brightness, low power consumption
- LED lamps, high-quality, long life; all-sealed waterproof design
- Low-cost, low power consumption, the product effect is fantastic
- This LED string light can waterproof
- Decorated according to their imagination free of any items to your beloved pet a sparkling necklace, to create a warm and colorful environment for you to enjoy life
- The Christmas LED String Light can be used for yard, garden plants, decorative, outline the contours of objects
- This Christmas LED String Light is low-cost, low power consumption, the product effect is fantastic
- The 20LEDs String Light is high-quality, long life & all-sealed waterproof design
- The Christmas LED String Light can free to bend, give full play to your imagination talent. So what are you still waiting for
How to Choose Outdoor LED Christmas Lights:
LED Christmas lights come in a variety of colors. Choosing outdoor LED Christmas lights is a matter of taste, but there are a few things to keep in mind as you make your selection. LED Christmas lights will last far longer than lights using incandescent bulbs, so while they may be more expensive than old-fashioned string lights, you can use them for many years to come. Remember that seasonal decoration lights are not meant to be left up year-round, so if you leave them up for more than three months at a time, expect them to wear out faster than they would if removed at the end of the holiday season.
- Measure the length of each area where you will be placing Christmas lights. If the area is continuous, add the lengths together. If not, keep the measurements separate, as you will need separate strings for each area.
- Consider the color you want for each area. Many LED light styles offer color changing features, but you may require separate strings for each color you want to see at the same time. Factor this need into your string length calculations to ensure you get the right number of strings.
- Check the packaging on each light string or lighted ornament you choose to ensure it says "For outdoor use."
- Look for the wattage limitations on the packaging, as well as any limitations on how many lights you can string together safely. Because LED lights require very low wattage, you are not likely to be in danger of overloading your household circuits, but the thickness of the wire within each string or fixture may have limitations.
- Make sure the lights you purchase are rated for 120-volt power. LEDs often operate on 12-volt power, but usually come with a 120 to 12-volt converter to allow you to plug them into standard sockets. Some low-voltage systems exist, however, so it is best to check the packaging to be sure.
How to Fix LED Christmas Lights:
LED lights are less expensive to run and last longer than incandescent lights. LED Christmas lights last longer and provide more color options than regular lights, but they burn out on occasion. If you find a burned out light, you don't have to replace the whole strand. There's an easy way to fix your LED Christmas lights and save money.
- Plug in your LED Christmas light strand to see which lights will need to be replaced. Put a small sticker on the affected bulbs to make it easier to find them. Unplug the light strand.
- Pick which kind of LED you will need. There are typically two different types of LED bulbs that are used for Christmas lights, and they operate on different voltage levels. Blue, green or clear lights use 3.2 volts, while other colors will use 3.0 volts. If you do not match the voltage properly, it will change the color of the entire string of lights.
- Use a secondary string of lights as replacement bulbs. The easiest and most affordable way to fix LED Christmas lights is to have another strand available that you will not be using. You can harvest the bulbs from this strand to use on your burned-out lights.
- Remove the affected bulbs. Go back to the original strand of lights and find which ones are burned out. Carefully remove the bulb from the socket, taking care not to break the socket while you do it. The plastic socket can be brittle, so exercise caution.
- Replace the LED light bulb. Once the old bulb is out, place your replacement bulb carefully in the socket and attach it. Again, use extra care so that you do not crack or break the socket.
- Finish replacing the bulbs and test your work. Once you have all the lights replaced, plug the string back in to make sure you got them all. Your LED Christmas lights will now function perfectly once again.
How to Replace a LED Christmas Light:
LED lights are more energy efficient light solutions for holiday decorations as they require less power and produce a more focused, direct light when compared to standard incandescent strings. Many people are making the switch from standard Christmas lights to LED lights as the available technology to produce them gets better and the cost is lower, but it's surprising to find that LED bulbs can have problems that mimic their incandescent counterparts. Light strings have been observed to fail about three bulbs per week, so it's important to pick up a replacement string of lights when buying LEDs.
- Replacing a Bulb
- Plug in the LED lights to identify any low light emitting or dark bulbs. Place a small length of string or a twist tie around the wire near the bulb to help in finding it once the string is unplugged.
- Unplug the lights. Pull out the faulty bulbs by gently grasping them and pulling them straight out away from the socket. Use care to not crush the bulb as you pull it.
- Replace with a new bulb from a different string, or from the replacement pack. Push the bulb into the socket gently, and it should snap into place.
- Plug in the string of lights to ensure that the replacement bulb is glowing and that the connection is good. Remove the marker string from the wires.
- Replacing a Fuse
- If the entire string of lights does not work, it's time to check the LED fuse. Locate the fuse box on the plug; it will be on the side of the plug and have a small door attached. Open the door using a small screwdriver or butter knife.
- Pull out the small burnt fuse and inspect the damage. Check under and around the fuse in the plug for melted plastic; in extreme power surges, fuses can fracture and cause damage to the housing of the plug. Do not use lights that have melted the casing of the fuse. Use care to avoid crushing the fuse, as fuses are made of glass.
- Snap a new fuse into the fuse compartment by pushing on it slightly with your fingertip. Close the fuse box.
- Plug the lights in to test the new fuse; if the string of lights do not light up when plugged in, check the fuse again to make sure it's making good contact.
- 1 x LED String Light
Spec Condition New Type LED String Light Operating Voltage DC 3V Features Features Free to bend, give full play to your imagination talent
Small size, rich colors
High brightness, low power consumption
Packaging Package Included 1 x LED String Light
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.50||USD$ 4.10||USD$ 3.76||USD$ 3.47||USD$ 3.23|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on05-24-2011
- Other Thoughts: This product is GREAT.... A little thicker than I expected, but then again I didn't pay attention to the measurements. It's a little less flexible than I had hoped, but it's still easy to work with. This light cannot be cut like other rope lights, but it turned out to be perfect for my desk. The light is pretty bright, but not blinding.
Was this review helpful?
Jessica M. Barber
Bought this item on04-07-2011
- Other Thoughts: The lights themselves are great, perfect for what I needed them for (lighting a very long, very dark former attic-type room), and they shipped very quickly; thank you!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-28-2011
- Other Thoughts: These are great, don't need an electrical connection and they shine brightly at night. I have tried others and really disliked them--these on the other hand work wonderfully. Great lights.
Was this review helpful?
James E. Curran
Bought this item on05-04-2011
- Other Thoughts: I was able to find additional light strings locally at a lower price. But all in all these lights are not a bad deal. I plan to string them around our pergola for the summer.
Was this review helpful?
Elaine K. Dawson
Bought this item on04-13-2011
- Other Thoughts: Love, love, love these lights. Bought them to add glitz to a sign I made as scenery for our Community Theater production. I must order some for myself!!!!
Was this review helpful?