Customers Also Bought
- Illuminating Range: 120°
- Definition Consumed Power: 10W
- Structure: All weather metal and reinforced glass
- Power: DC 12V
- Operating Current: 833mA
- Provide a natural contrast most kike sunlight, reducing eye fatigue and optimizing job performance
- Long lasting, low power consumption service
- The lamp irradiation distance is more far
- The LED infrared light features 120° level angel, great for capturing every items for you
- Waterproof infrared light, get great protection, last long serving for you, ideal for outdoor using
- The LED infrared light provides further lamp irradiation distance, offers great performance
- Easy to install, plug the cable, and the LED infrared light will work for you right now
How Do IR Sensors Work?
- Infrared is light that has a wavelength longer than visible red light. The ranges of infrared include near infrared, mid infrared and far infrared, spanning wavelengths from about 710 nanometers (near infrared) to 100 micrometers (far infrared)
- All objects emit light according to their temperature--this is called "black body radiation." The hotter the object, the shorter wavelength of light it emits. The Earth emits infrared light at a peak of about nine to 10 micrometers--and so do warm-blooded animals like humans. This light can be used to detect motion or warmth
How to Test IR LEDs?
- Remote IR LED:
- Insert new batteries into the remote you want to test
- Point the front of the remote where the LED is attached at the lens of a digital camera. Turn the digital camera on. A cell phone camera will also work for this
- Press a button on the remote. If the LED is working properly, you will see a series of bright flashes from the bulb in the camera's LCD screen
- Individual LED Bulb:
- Calculate the resistor ohms needed to connect the IR LED bulb to a 9V battery. Resistors limit the amount of electricity passed to the LED. If too much electricity is allowed to pass, it will burn out the bulb
- To calculate the resistor ohms needed for the LED, subtract the LED's forward volts from the battery's voltage, then divide that number by the amps needed to power the LED. The forward voltage should be listed on the LED's packaging. For example, if your LED requires 40mAh and has a forward voltage of 4v, and you're going to connect the LED to a 9V battery, the equation would look like this: (12volts - 4volts) / 0.04 = 200ohm. In this example, the LED would require a 200ohm resistor in order to run off a 9V battery
- Twist one end of the resistor onto the longer of the LED's two wires; the longer wire is the positive wire, while the shorter wire is the ground. Clip an alligator clip from the other end of the resistor to the positive terminal on the 9V battery. Clip another alligator clip from the ground LED wire to the negative terminal on the battery
- Look at the LED light bulb using a digital camera. The bulb is functional if it is glowing on the camera's screen
- 1 x LED White Light Illuminator for CCTV Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 31.49||USD$ 29.93||USD$ 28.37||USD$ 26.29|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.