Customers Also Bought
- The material of this cotton leggings have a good elasticity and you don't worry about the pants is too tight
- The thickness design skinny leggings can keep you warm in winter
- The color of the skinny leggings are very bright, it is suitable to wear in winter and can match with the other clothes easily
- Skinny leggings are made of high quality stretch material for easy comfort and style
- The cotton leggings can give you a chic and elegant look
- You would be more pretty and lovely with the skinny leggings of this kind
- Material: Cotton
- The color is very bright, so the women skinny leggings can match with other clothes easily
- The simple and unique solid design skinny leggings makes you look chic and elegant
- Wearing the skinny leggings, your sexy figure and curve will vivid reflected
- Pencil leggings also can make you look thinner and help hide trouble areas
- Pencil leggings are designed with this stretch material for easy comfort and style
- Skinny leggings instantly shape and slim the body by flattening desired areas such as the waist, hips, buttocks, and thighs
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
What to Wear With Leggings:
- Tunics: Tunics are made from a variety of fabric, but the most common are knit jersey and sweater material. Pair your leggings with a tunic that comes down past your hips and rear. Wearing a shorter tunic (or shirt) that stops above your hips will make you appear ready for the gym versus a night out. Wear a belt with your tunic if you wish. The key is to look balanced--a roomy tunic with fitted leggings. One elegant outfit idea is a black tunic with black leggings and black high heel boots
- Dresses and Skirts: Dresses and skirts that fall at or above your knees work well with leggings. If your dress or skirt falls past your knees, you risk visually cutting off your legs. A close-fitting, jersey knit dress with a wide belt worn snugly at the waist works nicely with leggings. More billowy, bohemian fashions also look good with leggings. Younger women can look trendy in leggings paired with denim miniskirts
- Shirt: For the best proportions, wear only roomy shirts that don't fall beyond the middle of your thighs. Aim for a silhouette that looks big over small. Avoid wearing a skin-tight shirt with leggings. Petite women should be careful when choosing a shirt to wear over leggings: make sure it is proportioned for shorter torso so that it doesn't look like you're wearing a dress over leggings instead of a shirt. Keep in mind that a monochromatic ensemble will elongate your look. Likewise, tall women need to make sure their shirts are long enough to cover their rear
- Shoes: Choose from three can't-lose shoes to pair with your leggings: flats, plain pumps or boots. Ballerina flats are always a good choice. Give your look a rocker-chic edge by wearing booties with ankle-length leggings. Pair cropped leggings (those that fall mid-calf) with platform espadrilles that lace up around your ankle. Because leggings of this length can make your legs look shorter than they are, wearing them with a visually tall shoe helps elongate the look
- Colors: Besides the elongating benefit of a monochromatic look, you can also wear leggings that echo a color that already exists in your outfit. For example, if your outfit has touches of brown (including your belt or shoes), wear brown leggings to complement that aspect. Wearing a leggings in a contrasting color can look either fabulous or a bit scary. If you're willing to take the risk, go for it. Black leggings paired with bright-colored tops will draw the attention to your hair and makeup, away from your legs. The key is to accentuate your best features and diminish those that are less stunning
How to Wear Trendy Leggings:
Everyone remembers Punky Brewster and her signature outfit, which consisted of a denim skirt and leggings. Leggings are a trend that surfaced in the 1950s and slowly faded away only to reappear in the 1980s. In the 21st century, the trend has again reappeared and can be spotted throughout Hollywood and on the runway. The great thing about leggings is you can dress them down, dress them up or just use them to lounge around in. No matter what you use them for, leggings are without a doubt a trendy clothing item
- Choose the appropriate length. Depending on what you are wearing, you have several options when it comes what type of leggings you can wear. The two basic styles are ankle length and capri length. Capri-length leggings tend to be flattering on most body types, while the ankle-length leggings look great on women who are slender
- Pair leggings with a brightly colored tunic or a tunic with a design. The tunic needs to be on the longer side and extend past your derriere. Neutral-colored leggings are the most flattering, so stick with browns and blacks
- Wear them under a denim skirt. One of the trends made popular by the popular 1980s sitcom character Punky Brewster is pairing leggings with a denim skirt. This gives a rocker edge to the outfit that you are wearing. When choosing a denim skirt, opt for one that looks distressed. It will accent the leggings nicely.
- Whether you're wearing leggings with a tunic or under a denim skirt, you can pair them with ballerina flats. If you're new to ballerina flats, skip the color choices and purchase black flats. These are versatile and will go with just about anything
- Use them to workout. A convenient use for leggings is to use them when you're getting ready to hit the gym. Since they cling to your body, you will have flexibility when it comes to movement. This makes it easier to run or lift weights. Pair your leggings with an oversize T-shirt or tank top and tennis shoes
How to Buy Leggings:
- Consider the purpose you are using the leggings for. If you are looking for leggings for style purposes only, as opposed to a functional purpose, like staying warm, then you may be looking at different types, fabrics and styles
- Decide on the style, colors, fabrics and textures you want. There are thin tights, which can be worn similar to nylons, thicker leggings which are more like a stretchy pant; and the leg warmer style that is often the thickest and can be worn over or under clothing
- Try on the style of leggings you are interested in. Explore the different ways to wear leggings to find the best look for you and your body such as layering them under a tunic or dress. This is a hit look and great for summer nights. If you wear a dress, throw some leggings in your bag for a quick warm up and elegant look
- Explore the different types of fabrics that leggings are offered in. These include cotton, spandex, wool, and velvet. Also, consider the different lengths for different looks, like a great tunic with mid-calf leggings and a gorgeous pair of heels
- 1 x Legging
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.50||USD$ 9.74||USD$ 8.98||USD$ 7.98||USD$ 7.98|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.