- The Lenovo Laptop Battery can not run out of battery power when you enjoy things
- Using advanced cell technology and quality parts, the Lenovo Laptop Battery guarantees the stamina you need for long work sessions and travel
- You are no need to worry about your laptop out of battery frequently with this Battery For Lenovo
- Higher energy density and lower weight than other types rechargeable batteries
- Manufactured to the highest quality available and with true enhanced performance
- This is a NON-OEM product
- Size: 208.35 x 46.75 x 15.00mm/8.2 x 1.8 x 0.6in(L x W x H)
- Collor: Black
- Voltage: 14.4V
- Capacity: 1900mAh
- Applicative Battery Type: For IBM 92P1002 92P0998 92P0999 92P1000 92P1003 92P1005 92P1009 92P1080 92P1119 92P1078 92P1143 92P1145 92P1147 92P1149
- Compatible With: For IBM Thinkpad X40 Series(machine type:2371/2372/2382/2386) Thinkpad X41(1864/1865/2525/2526/2527/2528)
- You don't worry about your laptop out of battery frequently with this Lenovo Laptop Battery
- The Laptop Battery can ensure you enjoy yourself for a long time wherever you go
- The Laptop Battery is very high quality and durable to use
Methods to Extend the Life of Your Laptop Battery:
- According to statistics, a typical laptop battery lastd long for 500 charges / discharges cycles. If you want to your laptop battery last longer than this number, remove the battery whenever your laptop is plugged into an outlet. If you leave it in, the AC power could cause the battery to overheat and overcharge
- When you running on battery power, use your machine until you get a low - battery warning, then let your battery recharge fully. In this way, you can maximize the number of recharges
- Also, keep in mind that keep your laptop and battery in cool, dry, and well - ventilated locations. Hot environment might minimize the battery lifetime
- Do not run your laptop on "Standby" mode when you not using the laptop . Because "Standby" mode slowly consumes the power while your laptop is "off". Instead, using "Hibernate" mode. "Hibernate" mode preserves the laptop's current state by writing it to the hard drive as a file, which requires no power. When you restart the system, "Hibernate" loads the file, returning you to where you left off
How to Charge Laptop Battery for the First Time:
- Insert the battery into the battery slot of your laptop if it didn't come with the battery already inserted. This slot is typically located on the underside or back of your laptop
- Plug your laptop into a power source and allow the battery to charge to 100%. Most laptop batteries come discharged, or empty, and should be fully charged before use. Sometimes the battery indicator will show 100% after only a few minutes. If this happens, turn your computer off, remove the battery and attempt to charge the battery again
- Discharge the battery fully. Simply turn your computer on and disconnect the power source. Don't turn it off until the battery is completely discharged. Allow the laptop to shut down by itself
- Recharge your battery fully again. After the battery is fully charged, it has been calibrated once
- Repeat the calibration process two or three more times. Your laptop battery is now charged correctly
5 Tips to Prolong Laptop Battery Life:
- Tip number one for prolonging the battery life of your laptop's battery is to defrag your computer
- Tip number two in the 5 tips to prolong laptop battery life is to simply think about what is going on behind the scenes while you are typing or clicking around. It is easy to forget about programs that you have opened previously that are running in the background
- Tip number three in the 5 tips to prolong laptop battery life is to take care of your battery. Many people do not think about the battery as it sits inside of their laptop. However, by taking just a little bit of time to clean and maintain it, you can greatly extend its life
- Tip number four in the 5 tips to prolong laptop battery life is to keep in mind if you really need to use Wi-Fi all of the time
- Tip number five and the final tip in the 5 tips to prolong laptop battery life is to think about temperature. It really does make a difference
How to Test a Laptop Battery?
Testing a laptop battery allows you to determine if it has any remaining charge. The best way to test a battery is to connect it to a laptop and turn the unit on. However, there are several other ways to determine if your laptop battery has any charge.
- Test your laptop battery with a test light. Check the test light first to make sure it works. Connect the light to a metal ground source. Check the test light on a battery that you know works. If the test light glows, it's good. Place the light's test end into the battery's positive port. If the light glows, your battery is good
- Check your laptop battery with a battery tester. Put one end of the tester in the battery's positive port, and the other in a negative port. The tester will read how much life is in the battery, if any
- Hook your laptop battery up to a multimeter. Follow the process in Step 2 to connect the meter and determine how much charge is left in the battery. Most multimeters are electronic, but some have gauges that move to a certain point
- Place the laptop battery on a battery charger. These are mostly used for cars. Battery chargers generally indicate if a battery is good, bad or needs a charge
How to Recondition a Laptop Battery?
Like all rechargeable battery packs, laptop batteries eventually lose their ability to hold a full charge. Although it's not possible to make a battery pack perform like new again (unless the cells are replaced), it is possible to improve cell performance by reconditioning or calibrating some laptop battery packs.
- Insert the battery into the laptop. Plug the laptop in and allow the battery to fully charge (the battery indicator light turns off on most laptops when the battery is completely charged). Restart the computer.
- Disable hibernation temporarily. In Windows XP for example, click "Start" in the task bar, then click on "Control Panel," and then "Power Options." Select the "Hibernate" tab then uncheck "Enable Hibernation." Click "OK" to save the settings
- Discharge the battery. In Windows XP for example, click on "Control Panel," "Performance and Maintenance," "Power Options," and then "Power Schemes." Make a note of the settings under the "Plugged In" and "Running on Batteries" columns so you can reset them later
- Set all six options to "Never" from the drop-down lists. Click "OK" to save the settings and disable power management
- Unplug the laptop, but do not turn it off. Run the laptop until the battery is completely discharged (the Power/Standby light will blink) and the laptop shuts down
- Plug the laptop back in, allow it to fully charge again, then restart the computer. Enable hibernation (reverse step two), then enter your original performance settings in "Power Schemes" (see step three)
- 1 x Laptop Battery
Spec Type Laptop Battery Parameters
Applicative Battery Type: For IBM 92P1002 92P0998 92P0999 92P1000 92P1003 92P1005 92P1009 92P1080 92P1119 92P1078 92P1143 92P1145 92P1147 92P1149
Compatible With: For IBM Thinkpad X40 Series(machine type:2371/2372/2382/2386) Thinkpad X41(1864/1865/2525/2526/2527/2528)
Packaging Package Included 1 x Laptop Battery
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 24.76||USD$ 23.65||USD$ 22.63||USD$ 21.69||USD$ 20.83|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?