Customers Also Bought
- Focal Length: 5cm/2in
- Format: 2/3"
- MOUNT: C-NEX
- Aperture: F1.4
- Horizontal: 9.8°
- M.C.D: 30.0cm/11.8in
- Flange Distance: 1.7cm/0.6in
- Compatibility: SONY NEX-3, NEX-5, NEX-C3, NEX-5C, NEX-7
- Size: 45.6 x 43.9mm/1.8 x 1.7in(L x W)
- Color: Black
- The 50mm standard camera lens has a good shoot effect when you are shooting
- The Sony lens provides a standard field of view which is ideally suitable for Sony
- The Sony lens will let you be closer to the action than a wide angle lens, and when used with your camera
- The well-made 50mm lens is an excellent choice for most applications
- With slightly dark corner, the Sony lens also fit the photo lovers who use it as special efficiency
- This is a NON-OEM product
- This 50mm lens is suitable for SONY NEX-3, NEX-5, NEX-C3, NEX-5C and NEX-7
- These lens accessories are made of metal material surface and optical coating lenses
- With slightly dark corner, the Sony lens also fit the photo lovers who use it as special efficiency
- The size of the camera lens is portable and lightweight, which is easy to carry
- The C-NEX adapter ring is widely used in single lens reflex, which is convenient and easy for you to use
Types of Movie Camera Lenses:
Lenses are an integral part of the photographic and cinematic process. Although the camera is responsible for recording the image and movement to storage media, the lens is what determines how the scene will look when played back. The type of cinematic effect you want to achieve -- whether it be a sense of vast space or intimacy with a main character -- dictates the type of lens you will use
Primes and Zooms
- Lenses with a fixed focal length, also known as prime lenses, zoom in or out. Because of their simple and precise optical structure, primes produce very sharp results when focused and function well when shooting in low light. Zooms allow the cinematographer to choose between a range of focal lengths, allowing for versatility without switching lenses. Although most zooms are very sharp, they may not perform as well in dim or available lighting conditions
Normal or Standard
- A focal length of 50mm constitutes a normal or standard lens. Normal primes are known for their sharpness and exceptional low-light performance. The field of view offered by a normal lens closely resembles that of the human eye, making it a great choice when filming from a character's perspective. Normal zooms, usually with a range of 35 to 70mm or 28 to 85mm, are also available
- Focal lengths that are less than 50mm are classified as wide angle lenses. As the name suggests, these lenses create a vast field of view and allow for the inclusion of many visual elements. Wide angles are most effective in bright to fair lighting and when filming landscapes, fast activity or large groups of people. Because wide angles offer a deep depth of field (small available lens openings) focus does not have to be as precise as with normal or telephoto lenses
- Any lens with a focal length greater than 80mm is a telephoto. Telephotos are separated into medium (85 to 135mm) and long (135mm and up) categories; the former works well for portraiture and the latter for shots from a distance. When you wish to separate your subject, such as a main character or a specific building, from its surroundings, the shallow depth of field of a telephoto will be of great assistance
- Macro lenses are optimal for shots requiring very close focus. Used frequently in nature and product cinematography, macro lenses allow for highly detailed shots. Extreme wide angle and fish-eye lenses are used for perspective distortion. The vignetting and bulbous appearance given to the frame will give your shots a jarring and surreal look
How to Use Film Camera Lenses on Digital Cameras:
Many film photographers have older lenses that are left over from their film days. One of the most asked questions is how to use film camera lenses with their new digital cameras. It is very simple and will not cost you much to be able to use your film camera lenses on your new digital camera, provided your digital camera is an SLR camera that has interchangeable lenses. Many older film camera lenses are compatible with their digital SLR camera counterparts with an easy-to-use adapter that fits between the older lens and the digital camera body
- Buy a lens adapter from a reputable camera store. Make sure the adapter is made to fit between your older film camera lens and your digital camera body. There are many different kinds of adapters out there, and you need to have one that is appropriately chipped to fit your camera
- Screw the adapter onto your camera body. It will go on the same way the lenses go on your camera body. Align the appropriate marks on the camera body with the marks on the lens adapter and turn until it locks in place
- Screw your film camera lens onto the adapter the way you would normally attach it to a camera body. Align the appropriate marks on the adapter with the marks on the camera lens. Certain lens adapters have an optical glass that acts as a multiplier to your lens. This basically adds additional zoom to your lens
- Turn on your camera and start taking pictures. Most adapters only allow for manual focus, because older film lenses are usually manual focus. Take a few practice pictures to make sure you are familiar with all the controls and how the film camera lens works on your digital camera
- 1 x Lens
Spec Diameter 50mm~59.5mm
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 30.29||USD$ 29.63||USD$ 28.99||USD$ 28.38||USD$ 27.79|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.