Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Wide Angle Lens Color Black Material Metal Dimension 6.7cm/2.6in (Interface Diameter) Compatible Brand Other Diameter 60mm~69.5mm Features Features Our wide angle lens have wide angle so that you can get better viewing effect
This 0.25X wide angle conversion lens is specially designed for the high quality digital cameras and camcorders
Packaging Package Included 1 x Wide Angle Lens
- Magnification: 0.25X
- Interface Diameter: 6.7cm/2.6in
- Material: Metal
- Color: Black
- Suitable for: 67mm Interface Camera or DV
- Our wide angle lens have wide angle so that you can get better viewing effect
- This 0.25X wide angle conversion lens is specially designed for the high quality digital cameras and camcorders which will effectively increase your camera's versatility without loss of original picture quality
- The conversion lens of optical devices are used to capture details on small collectible items
- You can also increase feeling of space depth with the wide angle conversion lens
- The wide angle lens can also emphasize perspective effect of pictures
- Additionally, the wide angle conversion lens can help increase the appeal of picture
- There are silicon desiccant, the front and back lens cover, cleaning cloth and bag
- High performance optical glass of the wide angle conversion lens make it kind of important photography accessories for you
- You can shooting scene in a wide range with the macro lens
- Lightweight and small size make our wide angle lens convenient to install or uninstall
What is a wide-angle conversion lens?
- A wide-angle conversion lens is a lens that you can attach to your housing to widen your camera's field of view, increasing the amount of the scene in front of you that you can capture in a single photo. A wide-angle conversion lens gives you a wider field of view than a digital camera's built-in wide-angle setting
Wide-angle conversion lens used experience:
- If you've looked at wide-angle photos in diving magazines, they're an impressive example of the capabilities of wide-angle: a deep sense of scale with sweeping underwater vistas. Professional photographers usually take these shots using a single-lens reflex camera with a super wide-angle lens attached. You don't need expensive equipment, though, to achieve some of the same results: a wide-angle conversion lens on your compact digital camera housing can give you a fisheye-lens-like effect with an expanded sense of scale
Capture a Wider Area from the Same Distance:
- When you come across large subjects or expansive seascapes, you want to fit as much as possible of what you see into the frame of your picture. That's when a wide-angle lens comes into its own. Not only does it pack more subject matter into your frame, but its expanded depth of field captures every inch in razor-sharp focus for more impact in your photos
- If you find yourself looking at a wide undersea panorama but you can't move backward to fit it all in your camera's frame, then it's time for a wide-angle conversion lens. Once you add it to your housing, you can fit much more of the scene into your picture even if you're forced to shoot from the same location
Get as Close as Possible to Shoot:
- To photograph a wide area, can't you just move back further from the scene to fit it all in? That works on land. As you get further away, your distance from the subject (called the working distance) increases, effectively shrinking the subject so that it fits into the angle of view of your lens. There's a problem, though, when you're shooting underwater: the further you are from your subject, the more water you're shooting through. More water absorbs light and makes your subject hazier with poor contrast that obscures color and details. In water with low visibility (stirred up sediment or lots of plankton), getting too far back from your subject completely obscures your subject. And if you're using a strobe and you move too far back from your subject, the light from the strobe won't reach the subject
- The solution? Get as close to your subject as possible when you're shooting with a wide-angle conversion lens. The lens lets you get closer to your subject and still fit the subject into the frame. This reduces water filtering, lets your strobe light the subject, and brings out color and details for an image that really pops. Getting close also emphasizes the foreground in your picture and adds a dramatic sense of perspective
How to Change Lenses:
- Turn the camera off before attaching the adapter kit
- Press and hold the ring release button located on the right side of the camera, just under the lens. Turn the lens ring circling the front of the lens counterclockwise with the camera facing you until the black circle on the ring aligns with the black circle on the edge of the camera lens. Pull the ring forward to remove it from the lens
- Place the lens adapter onto the camera lens where the ring was placed, with the black dot on the conversion lens aligned with the black dot on the camera lens. Turn the lens adapter clockwise until the black dot on the lens adapter aligns with the black triangle on the camera lens
- Remove any dust or dirt from the conversion lens using a lens blower brush and then place the wide converter, tele-converter or close-up lens onto the end of the adapter and turn it clockwise until it screws on completely
- Turn on the camera and set the converter for use with the camera's menu. Press the "Menu" button on the camera, and then choose the "[Converter]" option. Select the type of converter being used from the menu options, and then press the "Menu" button again to set the camera
- 1 x Wide Angle Lens
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||UAH 1,305.89||UAH 1,277.46||UAH 1,249.04||UAH 1,211.14|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.