Customers Also Bought
- This is a camera lens filter which will allow you to take pictures with partial coloring
- This lens filter is mounted on rotating frame, so you will be able to rotate the coloring at any part of your image
- This lens filter is made in a wide range of compound colors that blend harmoniously into the image
- This camera lens filter permits selective color enhancement or modification without changing the subject
- This camera filter is ideal for digital users to balance it when detail is lost on both low and high light area
- This is a NON-OEM product
- Color: Orange
- Bayonet Diameter: 6.2cm/2.4in
- This camera lens filter features bright color, genuine transparency and long application life
- The perfect companion for your digital camera, this kit has everything you need to enhance the capability of your camera
- Lens filters improve photographs by giving you control over light and allowing you to emphasize the features of a scene that you consider most important
Problems with Lens Filters:
- Filters should only be used when necessary because they can also adversely affect the image. Since they effectively introduce an additional piece of glass between your camera's sensor and the subject, they have the potential to reduce image quality. This usually comes in the form of either a slight color tint, a reduction in local or overall image contrast, or ghosting and increased lens flare caused by light inadvertently reflecting off the inside of the filter
- Filters may also introduce physical vignetting (light fall-off or blackening at the edges of the image) if their opaque edge gets in the way of light entering the lens (right example). This was created by stacking a polarizing filter on top of a UV filter while also using a wide angle lens-causing the edges of the outermost filter to get in the way of the image. Stacking filters therefore has the potential to make all of the above problems much worse
Note on Choosing a Filter Size for a Camera Lens:
- Lens filters generally come in two varieties: screw-on and front filters. Front filters are more flexible because they can be used on virtually any lens diameter, however these may also be more cumbersome to use since they may need to be held in front of the lens. On the other hand, filter holder kits are available that can improve this process. Screw-on filters can provide an air-tight seal when needed for protection, and cannot accidentally move relative to the lens during composure. The main disadvantage is that a given screw-on filter will only work with a specific lens size
- The size of a screw-on filter is expressed in terms of its diameter, which corresponds to the diameter usually listed on the top or front of your camera lens. This diameter is listed in millimeters and usually ranges from about 46 to 82 mm for digital SLR cameras. Step-up or step-down adapters can enable a given filter size to be used on a lens with a smaller or larger diameter, respectively. However, step-down filter adapters may introduce substantial vignetting (since the filter may block light at the edges of the lens), whereas step-up adapters mean that your filter is much larger (and potentially more cumbersome) than is required
- The height of the filter edges may also be important. Ultra-thin and other special filters are designed so that they can be used on wide angle lenses without vignetting. On the other hand, these may also be much more expensive and often do not have threads on the outside to accept another filter (or sometimes even the lens cap)
What is a Lens Filter?
- Ultraviolet Filter(UV) is an ultra clear optical glass that provide protection and at the same time, will not affect the color balance or performance of your lenses
- Circular Polarizer(CPL) enables you to remove unwanted reflection originating from non-metallic surfaces such as glass and water which is not possible to achieve using computer software. CPL filters also ensure the colors taken to be more saturated and contrast which is especially useful during outdoor picture taking under bright sunny conditions
- Neutral Density Filters(ND) are used primarily to reduce the amount of light entering the lens without affecting the overall color tone. With lower exposure value, pictures taken especially on waterfall will be more natural with "flowing effect"
- 1A Skylight Filter is used primarily to reduce excessive bluish tints that often result during outdoor photography. It helps to ensure that skin tone color are free from other color reflection during photography under clear blue sky and also serve as permanent lens protector against dust, dirt and stain
- Star Filters are used primarily to create a dynamic "rainbow" eight cross flare across bright lit areas and the ideal filter to highlight night scenery atmosphere that are filled with various light point
- Diffusion Filters are used primarily to smooth out sharp focused highlights so as to achieve a natural soft focus image. It is particularly useful to correct rough texture and blemish
- Closeup Filter is available individually in various magnifications, high quality closeup optics is used in the manufacture of the various closeup filters to ensure that closeup photographs taken with the closeup filters are crystal clear and sharp, In addition, all zoom lenses mounted with closeup filters are able to stay in focus without distance restriction and therefore highly recommended for macro photography
- 1 x Graduated Filter
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 16.10||USD$ 15.61||USD$ 15.11||USD$ 14.45|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?