Customers Also Bought
- In the backlight, side light or flash photography, Durable Lens Hood Hood can prevent the imaging of light, avoid to mist
- In the light and side light photography, Durable Lens Hood can avoid the scattering of light around entering the lens
- On the light photography or at night, Durable Lens Hood can avoid photography around the interference light into the camera lens
- To some extent for lens keep out wind and sand, the rain and snow
- Durable Lens Hood can prevent the lens of accidental injury, also can avoid finger touch surface lens by mistake
- Prevent glare by stopping light from coming into the lens at side angles
- Durable Lens Hood Hoodis designed to prevent unwanted stray light from entering the lens
- Added benefit of extra protection from accidental impact
- Protect lens from scratches and impacts, protection for the front lens element against rain and mechanical damage
- Material: Metal
- Inner Diameter: 67mm/2.6in
- Outer Diameter: 72mm/2.8in
- Hood Height: 28mm/1.1in
- Available lens cover: 72mm/2.8in
- Color: Black
- The digital camera hood prevent glare by stopping light from coming into the lens at side angles
- Made of high quality material, the camera lens hood is durable and reliable for long time use
- Delicate design, the lens hood can prevent unwanted stray light from entering the lens
How to Use Lens Hood in Studio:
- Remove the lens cap from the camera
- Attach the lens hood to the camera. Lens hoods attach by screwing into, clipping onto, or fitting over the outside of the lens
- Check the shadow of the lens hood. If direct light is passing into the lens, it will appear as a "lens flare". Adjust the lens hood to block direct light by twisting it on the lens
- Check the position of the lights, reflectors and subject. Using a lens hood is preferable in a studio situation in which the lights, reflectors, and subject are set up optimally, but light is still directly entering the lens and causing flares. If there is no better orientation for the studio lighting equipment or subject, a lens hood is the best choice to block excess, flaring light
How to Clean Mold on Camera Lens:
- Purchase a cleaning product. These include Clorox Germicidal Spray, Tilex Mildew Remover and 500 PSI Mask Scrub. You can use almost any product that removes mold on glasses or lenses. Read the warning label for the product you choose
- Rub the lens cloth over the camera lens. Remove any grime or dirt that is present. This will allow you to see the damage more clearly
- Dip one lens cloth in warm water. Squeeze out any surplus of water. Extra water can seep into the camera if not careful
- Wipe the lens with the damp cloth. Concentrate on the mold section and any small creases around the camera lens. This will move any remaining dirt
- Spray or pour a drop of cleaner on the second lens cloth. Polish the camera lens thoroughly. Cover ever part of the mold pores including around any creases
- Use the third lens cloth to wipe the moisture off. Towel it completely dry. Then store it in a safe, dry location
- 1 x Lens Hood
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 13.88||USD$ 13.53||USD$ 13.19||USD$ 12.73|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.