Customers Also Bought
- Lens hoods guard against uncontrolled, stray light & unwanted reflections
- It is designed to prevent unwanted stray light from entering the lens through extending and shading the end of the lens
- Lens hood also protect the lens front against rain & mechanical damage
- Designed to match the specific focal length of the lens
- Metal Lens Hood is perfect for a rangefinder camera because it's straight design will not block the viewfinder/rangefinder so you get un-interrupted focus
- Especially good for use with wide angle lenses
- Improve the image quality and contrast of your photographs with this durable metal 49mm lens hood
- Material: Metal
- Size: 49mm/1.9in(Dia.)
- The camera Lens hood guard against uncontrolled, stray light & unwanted reflections
- The camera lens hood is designed to prevent unwanted stray light from entering the lens through extending and shading the end of the lens
- The camera lens hood is designed to match the specific focal length of the lens
Size in Detail:
How to Use a Lens Hood in a Studio?
- Remove the lens cap from the camera
- Attach the lens hood to the camera. Lens hoods attach by screwing into, clipping onto, or fitting over the outside of the lens
- Check the shadow of the lens hood. If direct light is passing into the lens, it will appear as a "lens flare". Adjust the lens hood to block direct light by twisting it on the lens
- Check the position of the lights, reflectors and subject. Using a lens hood is preferable in a studio situation in which the lights, reflectors, and subject are set up optimally, but light is still directly entering the lens and causing flares. If there is no better orientation for the studio lighting equipment or subject, a lens hood is the best choice to block excess, flaring light
Finding a Lens Hood That Fits Your Camera
- To find a lens hood that fits your camera lens, you will need to know the size and the manufacturer of your lens. Note: Sometimes, the manufacturer of your lens can be different from you camera. The size and manufacturer should be clearly stated on the side and/ or front of the lens. If you can't find that information, an expert at a camera store should be able to help
- In the United States, camera lens sizes, marked on the lens, are measured by millimeters. Some common sizes are 35 mm, 50 mm and 100 mm. Now that you know the size of your lens you should be able to go to your local camera store or shop online and know that a 35 to 135 mm lens hood will fit your 55 mm lens. A lens hood sized at 75 to 135 mm will not work on a 35 mm lens
- Let's talk about manufacturers. If you have a 35 mm Canon or Nikon lens, a 35-135mm lens hood by the same manufacturer definitely will fit. But if you are on a budget, companies such as Sigma, Tamron and Tokina (to name a few) make lens hoods that are cheaper that should fit bigger-name cameras. Try these lens hoods in person before buying online
- 1 x 49mm Metal Wide Angle Lens Hood
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.53||USD$ 7.12||USD$ 6.75||USD$ 6.42||USD$ 6.12|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?