Customers Also Bought
- Suitable for 35 mm, 50 mm lens use
- In the backlight, side light or flash photography, Digital Camera Lens Hood can prevent the imaging of light, avoid to mist
- In the light and side light photography, Digital Camera Lens Hood can avoid the scattering of light around entering the lens
- On the light photography or at night, Digital Camera Lens Hood can avoid photography around the interference light into the camera lens
- To some extent for lens keep out wind and sand, the rain and snow
- Digital Camera Hood can prevent the lens of accidental injury, also can avoid finger touch surface lens by mistake
- Prevent glare by stopping light from coming into the lens at side angles
- Digital Camera Lens Hoodis designed to prevent unwanted stray light from entering the lens
- Added benefit of extra protection from accidental impact
- Protect lens from scratches and impacts, protection for the front lens element against rain and mechanical damage
- Material: Metal
- Inner Diameter: 58mm/2.3in
- Outer Diameter: 64mm2.5in
- Hood Height: 26mm/1in
- Available lens cover: 62mm/2.4in
- Color: Black
- The digital camera hood prevent glare by stopping light from coming into the lens at side angles
- Made of high quality material, the camera lens hood is durable and reliable for long time use
- Delicate design, the lens hood can prevent unwanted stray light from entering the lens
How to Use Lens Hood in Studio:
- Remove the lens cap from the camera
- Attach the lens hood to the camera. Lens hoods attach by screwing into, clipping onto, or fitting over the outside of the lens
- Check the shadow of the lens hood. If direct light is passing into the lens, it will appear as a "lens flare". Adjust the lens hood to block direct light by twisting it on the lens
- Check the position of the lights, reflectors and subject. Using a lens hood is preferable in a studio situation in which the lights, reflectors, and subject are set up optimally, but light is still directly entering the lens and causing flares. If there is no better orientation for the studio lighting equipment or subject, a lens hood is the best choice to block excess, flaring light
How to Clean Mold on Camera Lens:
- Purchase a cleaning product. These include Clorox Germicidal Spray, Tilex Mildew Remover and 500 PSI Mask Scrub. You can use almost any product that removes mold on glasses or lenses. Read the warning label for the product you choose
- Rub the lens cloth over the camera lens. Remove any grime or dirt that is present. This will allow you to see the damage more clearly
- Dip one lens cloth in warm water. Squeeze out any surplus of water. Extra water can seep into the camera if not careful
- Wipe the lens with the damp cloth. Concentrate on the mold section and any small creases around the camera lens. This will move any remaining dirt
- Spray or pour a drop of cleaner on the second lens cloth. Polish the camera lens thoroughly. Cover ever part of the mold pores including around any creases
- Use the third lens cloth to wipe the moisture off. Towel it completely dry. Then store it in a safe, dry location
- 1 x Lens Hood
Spec Condition New Type Lens Hood Color Black Material Metal Dimension 58mm/2.3in(Inner Diameter)
62mm/2.4in(Available lens cover)
Hood Height 26mm/1in Features Features In the backlight, side light or flash photography, Digital Camera Lens Hood can prevent the imaging of light, avoid to mist
In the light and side light photography, Digital Camera Lens Hood c
Packaging Package Included 1 x Lens Hood
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.02||USD$ 8.84||USD$ 8.66||USD$ 8.43|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?