Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Wide Angle Lens Color Black Material Metal Dimension 0.45X(Magnification)
6.2cm/2.4in(Front End Diameter)
Features Features The wide angle lens have wide angle so that you can get better viewing effect
The wide angle lens of optical devices are applied to capture details on small collectible items
Packaging Package Included 1 x Wide Angle Lens
- The wide angle lens have wide angle so that you can get better viewing effect
- The wide angle lens of optical devices are applied to capture details on small collectible items
- This photography lens will offer a wider angle of scenic view, which could collect more landscape and more people
- With the wide angle lens, the feeling of space depth could be experienced
- With this photography lens, the perspective effect of pictures could be discovered
- Additionally, the photography lens can offer more attractive pictures
- Magnification: 0.45X
- Interface Diameter: 40.5mm/1.6in
- Front End Diameter: 6.2cm/2.4in
- Material: Metal
- Color: Black
- Suitable for: 40.5mm Interface Camera or DV
- High performance optical glass is applied in this camera lens
- With the camera lens, the wide range of landcape would be shot
- Lightweight and small size make the wide angle lens convenient to install or uninstall
- The camera accessories are designed to capture details on small collectible items
- This wide angle camera lens will offer a wider angle of scenic view, which could collect more landscape and more people
What is a Wide-Angle Conversion Lens?
- A wide-angle conversion lens is a lens that you can attach to your housing to widen your camera's field of view, increasing the amount of the scene in front of you that you can capture in a single photo. A wide-angle conversion lens gives you a wider field of view than a digital camera's built-in wide-angle setting
Wide-Angle Conversion Lens Used Experience:
- If you've looked at wide-angle photos in diving magazines, they're an impressive example of the capabilities of wide-angle: a deep sense of scale with sweeping underwater vistas. Professional photographers usually take these shots using a single-lens reflex camera with a super wide-angle lens attached. You don't need expensive equipment, though, to achieve some of the same results: a wide-angle conversion lens on your compact digital camera housing can give you a fisheye-lens-like effect with an expanded sense of scale
Capture a Wider Area from the Same Distance
- When you come across large subjects or expansive seascapes, you want to fit as much as possible of what you see into the frame of your picture. That's when a wide-angle lens comes into its own. Not only does it pack more subject matter into your frame, but its expanded depth of field captures every inch in razor-sharp focus for more impact in your photos
- If you find yourself looking at a wide undersea panorama but you can't move backward to fit it all in your camera's frame, then it's time for a wide-angle conversion lens. Once you add it to your housing, you can fit much more of the scene into your picture even if you're forced to shoot from the same location
Get as Close as Possible to Shoot
- To photograph a wide area, can't you just move back further from the scene to fit it all in? That works on land. As you get further away, your distance from the subject (called the working distance) increases, effectively shrinking the subject so that it fits into the angle of view of your lens. There's a problem, though, when you're shooting underwater: the further you are from your subject, the more water you're shooting through. More water absorbs light and makes your subject hazier with poor contrast that obscures color and details. In water with low visibility (stirred up sediment or lots of plankton), getting too far back from your subject completely obscures your subject. And if you're using a strobe and you move too far back from your subject, the light from the strobe won't reach the subject
- The solution? Get as close to your subject as possible when you're shooting with a wide-angle conversion lens. The lens lets you get closer to your subject and still fit the subject into the frame. This reduces water filtering, lets your strobe light the subject, and brings out color and details for an image that really pops. Getting close also emphasizes the foreground in your picture and adds a dramatic sense of perspective
- 1 x Wide Angle Lens
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 33.74||USD$ 32.94||USD$ 32.15||USD$ 31.09|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.