Customers Also Bought
- Mummy sleeping bag is ideal for camping trips
- Stay comfortable in the great outdoors down to low degree
- Your traveling essential choice
- Can provide comfortable environment in the safety and security
- A thermally efficient outdoor sleeping bag with durable material cover and cozy liner
- The best sleeping bag is great for camping or backpacking trips
- High quality material insulation keeps you warm even when wet
- This best sleeping bag is great for any kind of camping and other use
- You can simply roll up the best sleeping bag into the attached carrier, and good to go
- Material: 210T Pongee(Inside)
- Size: 220 x 75cm / 86.6 x 29.5in(L x W x H)
- Mummy sleeping bag is ideal for camping trips
Size in Details:
- Stay comfortable in the great outdoors down to low degree
How to Use Sleeping Bag When Hiking?
A sleeping bag can provide protection and comfort on your next hiking expedition. Your bag can keep you dry in inclement weather and toasty even in the most frigid temperatures. Here are a few tips for using your sleeping bag.
- Choose a quality bag. The "mummy" style does a good job of keeping hikers warm. You can choose a special women's fit, synthetic or down fill and various accessory options. When purchasing a bag, think about the coldest temperature you can see yourself hiking in and drop it down another 10-20 degrees.
- Line it. A liner is necessary for maximum heat retention if you're going to be hiking during colder months. Otherwise, heat can escape through various routes while you're sleeping, including through the zipper or the bag stitching.
- Use your hood. Since most heat loss happens through your head, a hood is absolutely essential. It works by trapping air around your head and insulating you for added warmth. If your bag doesn't come with a hood, purchase one separately from an outdoor specialty shop.
- Stuff your pillow pocket. After a long day of hiking, there's nothing you want more than to lay your head on a nice soft pillow. Some bags come with them in either stuffed or inflatable versions, while other pocket fillings can be purchased separately.
- Plan ahead. Most bags are so versatile that you can use them in any type of weather. You can choose to unzip your vents during warmer months or keep them zipped all the way with a hoodie and liner. Just don't forget to pack the accessories you need. If sleeping on the ground proves hard on you, consider purchasing a pad to make yourself more comfortable. These are extremely lightweight and easy to pack.
How to Choose a Sleeping Bag?
Whether you're an avid camper or the occasional traveler, it's likely that at some point you've used a sleeping bag. You may believe that one sleeping bag is the same as any other, but that is far from the truth. When you choose a sleeping bag, there are several factors that you must take into consideration in order to find the right fit.
- Match the shape of the sleeping bag to your sleeping habits and intended use. There are two basic shapes of sleeping bags: mummy and rectangular. While the mummy-shaped sleeping bag is warmer than the rectangular, the rectangular-shaped sleeping bag offers more room to move around.
- Consider the sleeping bag's filling. Sleeping bags are available in either the down-filled variety or synthetic-filled. You need to think about the climate when making this choice; a down-filled sleeping bag is warmer, but a synthetic-filled sleeping bag resists moisture better. Of course, if allergies are a problem for you, you should probably choose a synthetic-filled sleeping bag.
- Weight matters. Down-filled sleeping bags are much lighter than their synthetic-filled counterparts. So when you're choosing your sleeping bag, buy the one that better fits your uses. If you'll be carrying it while hiking, choose the down-filled bag, but if you're buying one to take on less-rugged outings, you might want to go with the synthetic-filled bag instead.
- Review your budget. As with all purchases, price plays an important factor in what you actually buy. Unsurprisingly, the down-filled sleeping bags are more expensive than the synthetic-filled sleeping bags.
- Check the comfort ratings on the sleeping bags. Before you buy, match the comfort ratings on your choices and find one that coincides with the lowest temperature in which you'll use it. Keep in mind that the manufacturers come up with the ratings assuming that you'll be using a sleeping pad underneath your bag.
How to Store Down-Filled Sleeping Bags?
A sleeping bag can be a pricey investment, so it is essential to take care of it so it lasts for as long as possible. Although it may be tempting to fold up your bag and stuff it back into its sack, this can affect the springy nature of the down in the long term. Create space under your bed or in your closet to give the sleeping bag the freedom it needs to maintain its shape.
- Keep your sleeping bag dry as much as possible when you are on your trip. Down loses its insulating properties when it gets wet. Use a waterproof sack to store it in while you are traveling, and place a groundsheet below when you are using it.
- Shake the sleeping bag to fluff up its down as soon as you arrive home. Dry the bag thoroughly, by air drying, for at least 24 hours before storing.
- Put lavender oil on a cotton ball and place it inside the sleeping bag before putting it away. This will help with the scent factor when the bag is in storage.
- Put the bag in a breathable storage bag, which is often provided by the manufacturer. Alternatively, you can put it on a hanger, unroll it underneath your bed, or place it in a quilt cover on a spare bed. Even putting it into a king size pillowcase is better than leaving the bag crammed into a compression sack.
- Place the bag in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- 1 x Camping & Hunting Mummy Sleeping Bag
General Model HWB-124 Brand LEOU Spec Condition New Type Sleeping Bag Material 210T Pongee(Inside) Dimension 220 x 75cm / 86.6 x 29.5in(L x W x H) Features Features Sleeping bag is ideal for camping trips
Stay comfortable in the great outdoors down to low degree
Your traveling essential choice
Can provide comfortable environment in the safety and security
Packaging Package Included 1 x Camping & Hunting Mummy Sleeping Bag
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 35.69||USD$ 35.69||USD$ 35.69||USD$ 35.69||USD$ 35.69|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.