Customers Also Bought
- Higher energy density and lower weight than other types rechargeable batteries
- Manufactured under ISO9001-2000 to assure quality
- Battery tested based on International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standard to ensure capacity, quality and life time
- Lighting or other device needing 3.7V power
- Building portable power device needing high energy density and low weight
- Chemistry: Li-Ion
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Capacity: 1200mAh
- The 18350 3.7V lithium battery can be used for flashlight and some other power consuming objects
- Ultrafire 18350 3.7V lithium battery allows you to get incredible
- This 18350 UltraFire 3.7V lithium battery is precisely engineered and rigorously tested for voltage, capacity, compatibility and safety
- 18350 UltraFire rechargeable lithium battery can be used for flashlight and some other power consuming objects
- Ultrafire batteries take much convenience for your daily life
What is lithium-ion batteries?
Lithium-ion batteries (sometimes abbreviated Li-ion batteries) are a type of rechargeable battery in which a lithium ion moves between the anode and cathode. The lithium ion moves from the anode to the cathode during discharge and in reverse, from the cathode to the anode, when charging. Lithium-ion batteries can be formed into a wide variety of shapes and sizes so as to efficiently fill available space in the devices they power. They're generally much lighter than other types of rechargeable batteries of the same size. The electrodes of a lithium-ion battery are made of lightweight lithium and carbon. Lithium is also a highly reactive element, meaning that a lot of energy can be stored in its atomic bonds. This translates into a very high energy density for lithium-ion batteries. Plus there is no issue with the memory effect, like the nickel-cadium does. When a nickel-cadium battery is recharged before it discharges the majority of its power, it essentially "forgets" that it could fully discharge to begin with. This problem is termed the memory effect.
What is lithium ion polymer rechargeable battery?
It's a high energy density, 3.6V/3.7V battery that is not compatible with ordinary batteries, but is widely used in the portable equipment market. It uses lithium metallic oxide (LixCoO2, LiNiO2, LiMnO4) in its positive electrode (cathode) and carbon material (LiXC6) in its negative electrode (anode), with electrolyte LiPF6, LiAsF6 etc, and the Lithium ions inside the battery transfer between the positive electrode and the negative electrode during charge or discharge, namely Rocking Chair Batteries (RCB).
Lithium ion polymer rechargeable battery similar to the Lithium-ion but with a solid polymer as electrolyte. Some gelled conductive material is added to promote conductivity. It utilizes the latest technology to become available for consumer use in products such as portable computers, PDA, cellular phones, blue tooth, portable DVD and military electronics etc. Lithium-ion polymer batteries have high voltage per cell, and excellent energy on both a weight and volume basis. Additionally, they can be made in very thin and large footprint configurations. Lithium-ion polymer batteries use liquid Lithium-ion electrochemistry in a matrix of conductive polymers that eliminate free electrolyte within the cell. For operating effectively over a broad range of temperatures and conditions, Lithium-ion polymer batteries contain no metallic Lithium anodes.
About Rechargeable Batteries
- Sometimes called a storage battery, a rechargeable battery consists of multiple cells. This enables the electrochemical reaction that powers the battery to be reversed. Using a charger, these batteries can be recharged many times. Rechargeable batteries are used in automobiles, consumer electronics, storage for solar arrays and electrical vehicles.
- The most common types of rechargeable batteries are lead-acid, nickel cadmium, alkaline, nickel metal hydride and lithium ion. Lithium ion batteries are considered the most advanced rechargeable battery type and are used in most contemporary consumer electronics.
- Rechargeable batteries come in many shapes and sizes from automobile lead-acid type batteries to laptop and small digital camera batteries. The size is determined by the type of technology used and the design of the device in which the battery will be placed.
- The main feature of a rechargeable battery is self-evident--it can be charged multiple times. Secondary features that differ depending on the type of battery include:
- Self-Discharge: This effect occurs within the battery cells causing the battery to lose power over time even when not in use.
- Memory Effect: An effect mostly witnessed in Nickel Cadmium batteries, the battery seems to lose its maximum energy capacity if charged multiple times without being fully discharged.
- Energy-to-Mass Ratio: This refers to the energy density of the battery.
- Currently, Lithium ion batteries are the best performing rechargeable batteries if considering the above features.
- Many people avoid rechargeable batteries when given a choice because of a perceived higher cost. When you consider that rechargeable batteries can be reused multiple times, the savings of using them as opposed to one use batteries becomes clear
- 2 x Li-ion Batteries for UltraFire Flashlight
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.83||USD$ 7.33||USD$ 6.90||USD$ 6.51||USD$ 6.17|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
Bought this item on10-24-2012
- Pros: great battery from UltraFire ! I had these batteries in the past and now i bought these again! recommended !
- Cons: none.Just that these are not protected.
- Other Thoughts: recommended ! recommended ! recommended !
Was this review helpful?
40 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
Bought this item on07-29-2010
- Other Thoughts: I was skeptical to try these rechargeable lithium battery because these batteries can only be ordered online and for me this is a new technology and the instruction say charge on a non flammable surface and dont leave the charger on unattended just like an Nihm recharger. I have regular Nihm rechargeables and the batteries and the charger get hot during charging.I use these batteries for a led flashlight and they work very well. The charger nor the batteries get hot while charging which I'm glad of, so i would recommend these batteries for your led flashlight
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-12-2010
- Other Thoughts: These Ultrafire batteries work well. I would give them five stars if the button top didn't move around as much as it does. Once you get past that they work just fine but this isn't a long term review, just two charges in.
Was this review helpful?