Customers Also Bought
- Color Temperature: 3000-3500K
- Lumen: 350-400Lumen
- Rated Power: 6W
- Working Voltage: 85V-265V
- LED: Warm White Light 84LED
- Chip: 1210 LED
- The 6W LED bulb contains no mercury, has a much longer life cycle, is more energy efficient and will turn on instantly
- You do not need to wait for the bulb to warm up and reach full power
- The 6W LED light bulb is also less likely to break and is not affected by frequently being turned on or off
- Energy star approved for energy efficiency
- This 6W LED light bulb has traditional design of this LED spotlight, which will add the warmth to your need
- The super bright and high-power 6W LED light bulb has become a very attractive option in the modern society situation
- The E27 LED bulb is safe, stable, reliable and suitable for both residential and commercial environment, such as home, office, conference room and so on
- Light up large rooms - save money and energy with the 84LEDs Spotlight Bulb
- Energy efficient - replaces standard, incandescent, and halogen bulbs
- This LED light bulb can provide you extremely bright beam of light
How to Understand LED Lights:
- Compare LED lighting to compact fluorescent bulbs. Compact fluorescent bulbs are not as efficient as LEDs, they take longer to light up and they contain mercury. LEDs contain no toxic elements. And, according to Amber Angelle, writing for "Popular Mechanics," LEDs are one of the most promising light sources out there in terms of efficiency, longevity and reliability
- Figure the cost benefits. LED lights are more expensive initially, but after five to 10 years, homeowners recoup the costs. As of 2010, an outdoor LED spotlight runs you about $100 compared to $7 for a regular light spotlight bulb, according an article by Elisabeth Rosenthal and Felicity Barringer in "The New York Times." But, scientific advances are happening monthly, Brian Owen, a contributor to the LED trade magazine, said in "The New York Times." These advances are sure to bring the prices down. One advance is growing LEDs on silicon wafers instead of the more expensive sapphire, like what is currently occurring
- Contrast how much longer LED lightning lasts than incandescent bulbs. You'll find LEDs last so much longer that it changes light bulbs from cheap, disposable energy-wasters to semipermanent fixtures in your household. LED lights can last 22 years. They are, basically, an install-and-forget type of purchase. Compare LED lighting to a fluorescent bulb that might last you 3,000 hours. The LED lasts more than 100,000 hours, according to Rosenthal and Barringer. Angelle estimates that LEDs can last for 50,000 hours
- Convert to LED lighting, and you can decrease carbon emissions from electric power lighting by up to 50 percent in 20 years, according to Rosenthal and Barringer. This type of conversion would be, perhaps, the most cost-effective approach to tackle wasted energy
- Program the LED lighting to perform tricks. They can get brighter as someone walks under the light, or they can flicker to guide paramedics to an emergency at your house. And, because LEDs do no emit ultraviolet light, you can sit outside on your patio in the summer without LEDs attracting bugs
The LED Bulbs Effects:
- The LED bulbs give bright light and save money from cost utility
- Light up your stair and reduce stumbling at night with these amazing LED bulbs
- Power saving and long life-span LED bulbs are perfect for 24/7 constant use
- The LED bulbs for both main and moonlight illumination are possible
- The first photo the object was illuminated with cool light. The cool light is the brightest
- The second photo natural white was used, it is similar to sunlight
The Kelvin Scale:
Colour temperature has important applications in lighting. The colour temperature of a light source is usually measured in kelvins (K) at which the heated black-body radiator matches the colour of the light source is that source's colour temperature
Type of Fitting:
On the pictures below the most common fittings are shown. If you know your fitting, you can easily find the right LED bulbs equivalent
☆Comparison between LED and Incandescent Bulb & CFL
1. Luminous Flus & Application Efficiency
LED is 60% energy saving compared with Incandescent Bulb
2. Comparison table for Power Consumption (8hours/day, 365/ year)
Electricity Consumption Ratio
Electricity Consumption Ratio
3. Comparison table for Working Life-span
Approx 50000 hours/Pcs
Approx 1500 hours/Pcs Bulb
LED is more energy efficient and more environmental friendly than Incandescent Bulb and CFL, LED lighting is a better option for you
- 1 x E27 6W 84LED Light Bulb
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 13.75||USD$ 13.22||USD$ 12.69||USD$ 11.98|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?