Customers Also Bought
- This R-100 side direction LED turn light is made of high quality material
- This LED turn light will make your car looks beautiful
- You will love this fashion LED turn light which will make you car looks cool
- This side turn light is a perfect gift to your friends
- This cool car turn light will make you and your car safe
- Color: Yellow & Silvery
- This R-100 LED side direction car turn light is good in material
- This car direction light is the one of the best gift to your friends
- The high quality car turn light has an exquisite workmanship and design
- Ultra thin characters of this turn indicator light will not affect your car's appearance
- You can image the size of the side turn light according to the coin
How Does a Car's Turn Signal Work:
How Do Turn Signals Work
- Turn signals signal the driver's intention to turn. This is a simple concept, but it saves people from getting in accidents. When a driver plans to make a turn, comes to a stop sign or red light, or plans to change lanes, he signals by flipping his turn signal on. This causes a light on the back of the car, and sometimes on the side mirror, to flash. The cars around him can see which direction the car is planning to go. If not for the turn signal, the car behind the driver could get into the lane the driver is merging into, causing an accident
What are the Mechanics Behind Turn Signals
- Turn signals have their own system in your car. The steering shaft is the part behind your steering wheel that turns as you turn the wheel. A hub is attached to the steering shaft and has grooves in it. When you push on your turn signal, the light in the back of your car starts to blink. As your turn the wheel, it lets the turn signal lever slip over the grooves. Once you turn the wheel the opposite direction, it pushes the lever off and a spring pushes it back to its original position. Once the spring has pushed the lever back, the turn signal goes off. This is why sometimes your turn signal will go off before you complete your turn if you turn the wheel in the opposite direction
How Do Car Mirror Turn Signals Work
- Newer model cars have a feature in them to allow their side mirrors to be used as a turn signal. Their back turn signal still works, but an arrow also appears and flashes in the mirror corresponding with the direction they want to turn. LED lights are arranged in the shape of an arrow behind the glass of the side mirrors. They work the same as the turn signals on the back of the car. The lever turns both signals on, and when the wheel turns in the opposite direction, the lever is switched off. It returns back to its original position and the turn signal lights go off
How to Change Light Bulbs in a Car:
Changing a light bulb in your automobile is a straightforward and simple task. Whether it's a headlight or fog light, the process is much the same. In most cases, you just remove a plastic covering behind the light assembly, remove the old bulb and insert the new one
- Open and prop up the hood or trunk, depending on the location of the bulb. Look behind the burned out light from inside the car and locate the light assembly
- Access the light bulb. Depending on the make and model of the automobile there may be a plastic cover on the rear of the assembly. If so, use the appropriate screwdriver and remove the cover. Some automobiles also will have a back plate, which contains the light assembly wires. This will be held on with clips. Undo the clips and push the wires to the side. The bulb should now be visible
- Remove the old bulb. Turn the old bulb to the left by hand slowly. Do not break bulb, as you will need it as a model to purchase a new one from a local auto parts store. If it does break, write down the make, model and year of your automobile and ask the clerk for assistance
- Insert new bulb. Turn bulb to the right and screw it in tightly. Turn lights on to test
- Reattach the back plate and plastic cover if these are present. Close hood or trunk
- 2 x Car Turn Lights
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.23||USD$ 7.08||USD$ 6.92||USD$ 6.71|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.