- Exquisite design makes this cigar cigarette lighter cute and distinctive
- Bright dazzle design creates eye-catching visual effects
- Made of excellent high quality material, durable and fashionable
- Brilliant design and ingenious technology make the metal cigarette lighter different from ordinary ones
- Good choice cigarette lighter for smoker as gift or decoration
- Small, lightweight and compact enough to easily store away or carry in a bag or pocket
- Easy to adjust the flame
- Material: Metal
- Size: Approx. 5.7 x 2.9 x 1.1cm/2.3 x 1.2 x 0.4in(L x W x T)
- Bright dazzle design creates eye-catching visual effects to the cigar cigarette lighter
- Brilliant design and ingenious technology make the refillable cigarette lighter different from ordinary ones
- Made of high quality metal, the cigar cigarette lighter is durable and reliable for long time use
Size in Detail:
How to Fix Your Refillable Butane Torch Lighter:
If your torch lighter doesn't work, it may need cleaning. A torch butane lighter is a little more expensive than a regular one, but it is far more reliable in windy conditions. A quartz piezoelectric starter creates a spark to ignite the flame, and injectors in the tip focus the flame so that it burns hotter and stays lit. Keep it clean to get the best performance, because any dust or ash in the combustion chamber can adversely affect the flame, as can the quality of the butane that you use.
- Bleed excess air from the lighter if the flame is too low or irregular. Push down on the gas release valve, without engaging the spark, and keep it down until you no longer hear a hissing sound. As an alternative, turn the lighter over so that the refill valve is facing up. Press the valve in with a small length of wire until you no longer hear a hissing sound
- Clean the area around the burners with a pipe cleaner soaked in alcohol. Ash, dirt and oil deposits from lower quality butane can clog the gas outlets
- Press the ignition trigger and listen for a clicking sound that signifies that the quartz ignitor is operational. If you don't hear a click, replace the lighter. If you hear a click, verify that there is a spark in the ignition chamber. You may have to look directly into the chamber, so make sure that the lighter is empty and there is no danger of the flame igniting
- Readjust the sparking mechanism with a small screwdriver if the lighter is producing a spark, but it is not igniting the gas. The spark is probably not properly situated in the middle of the combustion chamber
- Refill the lighter with high-quality butane. Bleed the air out of the lighter, then turn it over so the refill valve is facing up and press the nozzle of the canister into the valve and hold it for five seconds. Repeat as many times as necessary until the lighter is full
Tips & Warnings:
- The flame from a torch lighter is extremely hot. Placing combustible material next to it, rather than directly in it, is usually enough to get a fire started
- Don't smoke while you are "bleeding" or refilling your lighter, and make sure there are no open flames in the vicinity
How to Refill a Circular Butane Lighter:
Although some people still prefer to carry classic lighters filled with lighter fluid, butane lighters are more widely available and less expensive. Butane is a gas at atmospheric pressure, but under the high pressure inside the lighter it is a liquid. When it's time to refill the lighter, you have to maintain the pressure, or it will turn to gas and dissipate. Do this with a butane canister that has a spring-loaded nozzle designed to fit the refill aperture of the lighter. The procedure is the same for circular lighters as it is for cylindrical or rectangular ones.
- Set the flame adjustment to its lowest position
- Bleed the lighter by depressing the gas release trigger with your thumb. Hold it down until the hissing sound stops
- Turn the lighter so that the refill valve is facing up. On a circular lighter, this valve usually is located on the side opposite the flame
- Remve the cap from a refill canister of butane, available at most convenience stores and supermarkets. Push the nozzle into the refill valve and hold it for about five seconds
- Note the fuel level in the chamber if the lighter is made of translucent plastic or has a viewing window. Repeat Step 4 until the lighter is full. If the lighter is made of metal, or you can't see the fluid level, repeat Step 4 until gas begins to blow back from the lighter
- Warm the lighter in your hand for two to five minutes. The process of transferring the gas will cool it, and it may become frosty. It won't light until it warms up and the gas dissipates
- Set the flame adjustment to a comfortable level and test the lighter
Tips & Warnings:
- If you aren't sure if there is butane in the refill canister, shake it. If it contains butane, you'll hear a sloshing sound
- Put out your cigarette or cigar before refilling the lighter. Butane is a highly flammable gas
How to Maintain a Refillable Lighter:
Zippo is the leading brand in refillable lighters. While they offer warranty to replace broken parts you are liable for shipping and handling. Likewise, if all you want is maintenance it is cheaper and easier to do it yourself. Knowing how the lighter works and being familiar with its parts makes this infinately simpler.
This article focuses on lighters that use lighter fluid as opposed to butane.
- Remove the body of the lighter from the sheath. This is done simply by opening the lighter and pulling with just a little force until the lighter slides free. Do not worry, this won't break your lighter
- 2Unscrew the bolt on the bottom of the lighter with a flat headed screwdriver. Carefully remove the spring and flint inside
- Depending on the style of your lighter either remove or push aside the foam that protects the cotton in the lighter. Pull the cotton out
- Carefully pull the wick out from the inside of the lighter
- 3Trim the new wick so it is tight. push the wick through the hole in the lighter. Make sure the metal in the wick is exposed through the hole. Take the tweezers and pull the wick through. Coil the remainder in the body of the lighter
- Replace the cotton in the lighter and the foam over it. Place the new flint in the hole that you took the screw and spring from. Replace the spring and screw the bolt back into place. Test the wheel to ensure it sparks well
Tips & Warnings:
- Remember to wash your hands after maintaining your lighter as the fluid you use is colorless and highly flammable
- 1 x Lighter
Spec Condition New Type Lighter Material Metal Dimension Approx. 5.7 x 2.9 x 1.1cm/2.3 x 1.2 x 0.4in(L x W x T) Features Features Special design creates eye-catching visual effects
Made of excellent high quality material, durable and fashionable
Brilliant design and ingenious technology make it different
Packaging Package Included 1 x Lighter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.91||USD$ 7.82||USD$ 7.73||USD$ 7.61|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on04-03-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is a good lighter, with a nice tight torch flame. It doesn't light every time like my tiger will, but it is a good sleek lighter.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-23-2011
- Other Thoughts: The material could be thicker: it feels as if it's stamped out of tin, frankly. <br/> <br/>But, the design is typical German excellence. It works, it's easy to fill, has a simple flame throttle collar, is simple to service, and in general is a truly fine lighter if you like the liquid fuel style.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-06-2011
- Other Thoughts: Great quality Cigar Cigarette Lighter. Most I looked at were all plastic and did not look durable. I have the flame set to the lowest setting and it is still pretty large. The person I bought it for was elated with its quality and function. I would buy one for myself if I smoked. Great cigar lighter.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-27-2011
- Other Thoughts: first impression, they seemed a little cheap and light, but in the long run it doesnt really matter what they feel like, because they work great, lights everytime so long as you have flint and lighter fluid. I was suprised by how good they work in the wind. I would buy it again.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-26-2010
- Other Thoughts: This is the best lighter I have owned. It's perfect for windy days or lighting a smoke in a moving sand rail or quad. <br/>I think the bad reviews are from people who don't know how to properly fill a butane lighter. If you constantly try to overfill it, you may damage the o-rings, like any refillable lighter. I found that two 7 second spurts work fine. <br/>I love how this truly is one handed operation, just grip it and squeeze. <br/>It also comes in a nice jewelry box. <br/> <br/>Update: Recently noticed it was harder to light, especially at 5500 ft. <br/>Replaced the cheap fluid with some triple distilled butane bought locally, and no more problems. It even made it light on the lowest setting when the cheap stuff had to be up about half way.
Was this review helpful?