Customers Also Bought
- This LED Brake Light comes with 2 pieces and each one includes three Lights
- These car brake lights can not only help you drive safety in the evening but also can be decoration of your car
- Low power consumption and super high brightness color of the Vehicle Decor
- High performance of the Car Brake Light is most important characters of our car lights
- The love for car is a nature of all car enthusiasts so our LED Brake Light is your right choice
- Our LED Brake Light may change the appearance of your car and let you driving in the evening more convenient
- Light Source Color: Red
- Size: 24.0 x 5.5 x 4.9cm/9.4 x 2.2 x 1.9in(L x W x H)
- Input Voltage: DC 12V
- Convenient and safe driving environment is what our products can provide for you when you are driving
- Coming with long enough power cable, you can install it freely
- The back of the Car Accessories LED Caution Steering Lights
- With fine workmanship, we can show you the details of the Turn Signal Lamp
- Caution appearance lets our products can be a decoration for your beloved car
Step 1 - Purchase a Replacement Bulb:
- Purchasing a replacement bulb first will help you frame the project in your mind. In most new cars, the bulbs are sealed in the headlamp and therefore the entire headlamp will need to be replaced. In other cars, the bulb can be removed from the headlamp, replaced and re-installed in the headlamp
- Before you work on any electrical components within your car, turn the engine off, remove the key and disconnect the positive terminal from the battery
Step 2A - Replacing the Old Headlamp:
- Locate the bolts or screws that hold the headlamp in place. You will need a socket set, screwdriver or both to complete the process. It is also likely you will need to remove decorative body molding and the actual metal bracket that holds the lamp in place. The bolts may be in the front of the vehicle, under the bonnet or both. Once removed, the headlamp should pull forward to reveal the electronic connection. Unclip the connection and remove the headlamp
- Connect the electrical housing to the new headlamp, place it back in its housing and re-install the bracket and body molding. It's a good idea to turn the headlights on before you tighten the bolts to confirm the connection has been made and the new light is working properly
Step 2B - Replacing the Bulb:
- Open and secure the bonnet of your car. Behind the headlights, within the engine compartment, locate the electrical connection and determine how it is removed. It is likely that this connection twists off (by hand) and, when removed, reveals the actual bulb. This, too, should twist from its socket. Install the new bulb, replace the electrical connection and test the new light
Replacing Brake Lights:
- Open and secure the boot of your car. Behind the brake lights, within the trunk, locate the electrical connection and determine how it is removed. You may have to pull back the trunk's carpeting or covering to reveal this connection. It is likely that the connection twists off (by hand) and, when removed, reveals the actual bulb. This, too, should twist from its socket. Install the new bulb, replace the electrical connection and test the new light
- Open and secure your car's trunk. Behind the indicator lights, within the trunk, locate the electrical connection and determine how it is removed. You may have to pull back the trunk's carpeting or covering to reveal this connection. It is likely that the connection twists off (by hand) and, when removed, reveals the actual bulb. This, too, should twist from its socket. Install the new bulb, replace the electrical connection and test the new light
- Side indicators will either unscrew from the exterior of the car to reveal the indicator bulb, or it is accessible from the engine compartment. Once determined, repeat the process of replacing the rear indicator and test the lights
What Are LED Lights Used for?
- There is an almost inexhaustible supply of applications for LED lights, some of which have already been realized and others that are currently being implemented
- Within the world of electronics LED lights are used in traffic lights, screen displays, computers, brake lights and any other application which requires a bright, inexpensive and long-lasting light.
- They also are used in the burgeoning field of photonic textiles and as a source of light in places where high temperatures cannot be tolerated. Indeed, LED lights are one of the most important technologies in contemporary electronic products and many such products would be impossible
- 2 x Brake Lights
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 46.59||USD$ 45.54||USD$ 44.49||USD$ 43.09|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?