Customers Also Bought
- These LED Flash Light can not only help you drive in the evening but also can be decoration of your car
- If someone said your car is common and no characteristics and this let you annoyed, LED Strobe Light can help you change this situation
- High performance and light are most important characters of our car lights
- The love for car is a nature of all car enthusiasts so our car lights are your right choice
- Our Strobe Light Kit may change the appearance of your car and let you driving in the evening more convenient
- Controller Size: 12.0 x 8.5 x 4.5cm/4.7 x 3.3 x 1.8in(L x W x H)
- Voltage: 12V
- Convenient and safe driving environment is what our products can provide for you when you are driving
- High performance of the main engine ensures our car lights can be used for a long time, so you can enjoy the happiness from them
- The LED Flash Light comes with four lights which make your LED Flash Light brighter
- The back of the Main Engine and you can install it easily
- The Main Engine of the LED Caution Strobe Light is easy to control
- Caution appearance lets our products can be a decoration for your beloved car
How to Install Strobe Lights in Headlights:
- Strobe lights produce regular flashes of light and are most often used in law enforcement and emergency vehicles. Installing strobe lights in your headlights is not very difficult. It requires a few tools that you can purchase at your hardware store. However, this project requires a high level of understanding of car electronics. If you are inexperienced with wiring car electronic circuits, for safety reasons and the well-being of your car, it's probably better to leave have a professional do the installation
- Disconnect your car battery
- Mark the location where you would like to install your strobe lights. You must install strobe lights at or below the horizontal center line of your reflector. Furthermore, you must leave at least 1 inch of space between the strobe light and the lens, and you must not install the strobe light above the manufacturer-installed light
- Remove the reflector assembly from your headlights. Use the socket wrench to remove the retaining bolts and then lift the reflector assembly from the mounting bracket
- Use a hole saw to cut a 1-inch hole in the headlight housing
- Attach the thermal disc that came with your strobe lights to the strobe light bulbs. Do this by aligning the disc holes with the lamp ears and snapping them into place
- Insert the disc/strobe light assembly into the hole in your headlight housing. Use the hardware provided by the manufacturer to secure the strobe lights to your headlight housing
- Connect the strobe light assembly to the 3-socket connector housing. Connect the 3-socket connector housing to a 3-conductor power cable, with red, black, and white wires corresponding to negative, positive and ground charge respectively. Insert the red wire into the first socket of the 3-socket connector, labeled "1," the black wire into the second socket, labeled "2," and the white wire into the third socket, labeled "3." You will also notice "shield wire" on each side of your 3-conductor power cable. The shield wire prevents electromagnetic interference (interference from radio or communication sources). Use wire cutters to cut the shield wire, so that it is flush with the cable jacket
- Connect the 3-conductor power cable to the 3-pin power housing that runs to the car battery.Connect the red pin into the first connection of the 3-pin power housing, the black pin into the second connection, and the white pin into the third connection. If you are in an area where radio interference is a problem then you will need to ground to the chassis the shield wire located on the side of the power cable adjacent to the power housing. You can attach it to the chassis using electrical tape
- Connect the power housing to the terminals of your car battery
- Replace the reflector covering over your strobe lights. You are now ready to operate your strobe lights
What Are LED Lights Used for?
- There is an almost inexhaustible supply of applications for LED lights, some of which have already been realized and others that are currently being implemented
- Within the world of electronics LED lights are used in traffic lights, screen displays, computers, brake lights and any other application which requires a bright, inexpensive and long-lasting light.
- They also are used in the burgeoning field of photonic textiles and as a source of light in places where high temperatures cannot be tolerated. Indeed, LED lights are one of the most important technologies in contemporary electronic products and many such products would be impossible
- 1 x Controller
- 4 x Lights
- 8 x Light Covers
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 16.23||USD$ 15.72||USD$ 15.21||USD$ 14.53|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?