Customers Also Bought
- Leaf pattern blackout curtains give you a sense of fashion and modern
- This drape blackout curtains insulate heat and cold, saving your money and energy
- Made of high quality cloth material, the drape curtains can be used for a long time
- Your room will no longer be simple with this high quality material drape blackout curtains
- This drape blackout curtains keep hard light out effectively as well as make sure your room have enough light
- Customizable drape curtains allow you to choose your perfect size for covering your window
- Material: Cloth
- Washing Methods: Dry Clean
- WasBlock Degree: 90%
- Hang the cloth curtains in your living room to make your living room more elegant and gracious
- Keep hard light out effectively as well as make sure your room have enough light
- The curtains with leaf vine pattern design give you a sense of elegance and it will surely make your room more comfortable
- With fine workmanship, this blackout curtains are attention to detail flawless
- Its fashionable and elegant characters make it easily to blend with almost any contemporary decor
How to Measure for Curtains :
- If you have a pole, measure the distance between the finials (the decorative baubles at the end of a pole)
- If you have a track, measure the total length of the track
Measuring Curtain Drop:
- Before you start, you have to decide where you want your curtains to finish. For floor-length curtains, we suggest curtains 1.5cm longer than floor-length. If your floors are uneven, make sure you measure each side of the window and choose the longest measurement. For sill length curtains, we suggest either 15cm below the sill or 1-2cm above it
Measuring Drop for Tab Top and Eyelet:
- For tab top or eyelet curtains, measure the drop from the top of your pole to where you want your curtain to finish. (Please note:tab top and eyelet headed curtains cannot be fitted to a track.)
Measuring Curtain Drop For Pleated Headings (all except Tab Top & Eyelet):
- The total drop for pleated headings is measured in 2 parts - the eye drop and the heading height
Part 1. Eye Drop:
- This is the distance from the eye (where the curtain hook attaches) to where you want your curtain to finish
Part 2. Heading Height:
- The heading height is the distance from the eye to where you want the top of your curtain to be
- For tracks, we suggest a heading height just above the top of your track so that it is not visible above the top of the curtain
- For poles, we suggest a heading height from 2cm above the eye to just above your curtain pole according to your own taste. Curtains will hang best with a smaller heading height
- We provide different kinds of heading styles for customizing customers(As follows)
Note for Ready Made Curtain:
- 2 x Panels, each panel measures 50in wide x 63in, 84in, 96in, 108in, 124in height
Note for Customizing Curtain:
- Please input the width of the curtain rod, and the height of the curtain you preferred (Restricted in 0-50in wide. Height is not restricted)
- Finished with two panels
- Double pleated effect(eg. Input 50in in the edit box, the total curtain width would be 100in)
- Style is random in delivery
How to Hang Curtains?
Hanging curtains can be a simple task with the proper tools. Your most important task in this project is to hang your curtain rod or rods level. Nothing is more frustrating than looking at your newly hung curtains on an uneven curtain rod
- Purchase the curtains that best suit the aesthetic appeal of the room as well as fitting into your budget. Not all windows are nice to look at. Curtains and draperies can help hide those flaws, so choose wisely
- Measure your window before buying your curtain rod. Windows are different sizes; even track houses built by the same builder and the same plan can have slight variations. Determine the rod or rods you will need and purchase them
- Buy curtain rod or rods; keep in mind your budget because curtain rods have a wide range in pricing
- Place pencil marks where you will need to drill for curtain rod holders. Make sure this is level. Place curtains on rod and hang them up
How to Tie Back Curtains Cleverly?
Tiebacks supply the crowning glory to curtains, just as the perfect belt accessorizes that slick pair of slacks. Here are some inventive ideas for tiebacks
- Coil up a swag of silk greenery or flowers instead of a typical tieback
- Decorate a grapevine wreath to complement your room scheme, or leave it plain. Thread your curtain through it
- Use an inexpensive Western-style belt (tooled leather with a bold buckle or a Native American beaded style) in a child's room. It's great with denim
- Use a red bandanna as a tieback. This look is also sharp with denim and works well in almost any casual room, from a child's bedroom to a powder room or family room
- Buy a length of chain (can be doubled if desired) to use as a tieback. Brass-plated or black-painted decorative looks great, or you can spray paint plain chain to match your decor
- Purchase grosgrain ribbon (about 1 inch wide) in a color that contrasts with the curtain and tie a bow at the outer edge of the window. This is a great way to make a solid-color curtain seem more integrated in a multicolor room scheme
- Braid grosgrain or other ribbon and sew into a circle. Slip the curtain hem through the circle and hide the seams of your tiebacks behind the curtain
- Weave ribbon through a wide piece of eyelet trim as a feminine tieback
- Go funky by recycling men's neckties (inexpensive at thrift shops), knotted as when they're worn; loop the knots onto the wall hook for the tieback. The ties don't have to match each other as long as each one integrates with your color scheme
- Replace your regular tiebacks with Christmas garlands when 'tis the season to be jolly
- 1 x Pair of Curtain Panels
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 40.09||USD$ 39.78||USD$ 39.49||USD$ 39.19||USD$ 38.90|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.