Customers Also Bought
- Feature with beautiful bule and white porcelain pattern, this linen tablecloth can show your own elegant style
- Tassel design on the edge can make this linen tablecloth more beautiful
- Your cutlery and plates will look fantastic on this luxury and noble linen tablecloth
- This easy-care tablecloth makes every meal prettier, as well as worry-free
- Whether you are entertaining family or friends, it will complement your home
- Home Decor Tablecloth will transform any room in your home from something ordinary into something extraordinary
- Great quality with endless versatility, this linen tablecloth also can be used for furniture cover, bedspread, or a great affordable gift
- Color: Blue & White
- Material: Linen
- The elegant linen tablecloth makes your home more charming and noble
- Beautiful blue and white porcelain pattern design makes this linen tablecloth a great focus on your room
- Tassel design to this linen tablecloth
- Luxurious linen tablecloth brings the noble style to your dining room table
The Right Way to Iron a Tablecloth
- When ironing a tablecloth, you often stretch or crease the fabric. However, once you know the right way to iron a tablecloth, you can avoid making these mistakes. Before beginning, MarthaStewart.com suggests that before ironing, you make sure your tablecloth is evenly damp by washing it and then laying it on a rack for a short period of time. You can also either wash the tablecloth with starch or use spray starch afterward for a crisp look.
- Plug in the iron and fill it with water.
- Spread a bump cloth, which "Washingtonian Magazine" defines as "a flannel with a waffle surface that is as thick as a light blanket," on a table or other large surface and then place a cotton sheet and terrycloth towel on top of that.
- Place another cotton sheet on the floor around the bottom of the table so that the tablecloth does not touch the ground, and then spread the tablecloth on top of the terrycloth towel.
- Iron the entire tablecloth, using a back and forth motion and going with the weave of the textile. To do this, look at the direction that the threads go and follow them with your iron instead of moving haphazardly. If you iron with circular movements, you risk stretching the tablecloth.
- Once you have finished ironing, unplug the iron and put away all the cotton sheets, towels and bump cloths. Lay the tablecloth on the table, gently smoothing it so it lays flat on the surface of the table.
How to Care for Old White Cotton Tablecloths
- Whether you're a collector of antique linens or holding on to a family heirloom, old white cotton tablecloths require a certain kind of care that's a little different from care of newer linens. Older fabrics are much more delicate and can't withstand as much wear and tear, so special care is required. With a firm grasp on how to properly care for an old white tablecloth, it can be successfully passed down for generations.
- Inspect the tablecloth carefully if you are considering washing it. Look for areas that are worn and frayed edges. If the tablecloth displays any of these characteristics, it may be best to hang it outside to sun bleach for several hours rather than to try to wash it.
- Hand wash the tablecloth by submerging it in a sink or tub full of warm soapy water. Use the gentlest soap possible, such as soap flakes, and follow the manufacturer's instructions as to how much to add to the water. Allow the tablecloth to soak and avoid agitating it. Press gently on the fabric with a clean cloth or sponge to help push the soapy water through the fabric.
- Use a clean towel to gently scoop the tablecloth out of the water. The extra weight from the moisture could potentially cause stretching and damage the tablecloth, so using a towel as a sling can help to protect it. Place the tablecloth into the sink or shower to be rinsed under lukewarm running water.
- Use the towel to scoop the tablecloth up to remove it from the water.
- Roll the tablecloth into a clean dry towel and press firmly. Do not wring out or squeeze it as this could damage the fibers.
- Lay the garment outside in the sunlight to dry. Placing it on the grass can help to protect it from dirt.
- Removing Stains
- Set the tablecloth outside in the sun to bleach it naturally. This method works for removing stains and discoloration without using harsh chemicals. Allow the tablecloth to sunbathe for two to three hours before checking its progress to determine if it should stay outside longer.
- Make a paste of lemon juice and table salt and apply it to a rust stain with a soft, clean white cloth. Gently work the paste into the fibers and set it outside in the sunshine for two to three hours. Repeat if necessary.
- Mix water with white vinegar in equal parts into a spray bottle and gently spray mildew stains. Set the tablecloth outside to dry and repeat if necessary.
- Store the tablecloth in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and moisture. Keep the storage area clean to help prevent mildew and moths.
- Avoid removing original tags if they are still attached. These add value to the tablecloth if you ever decide to sell it.
- Mist the area and keep it damp while ironing on a low setting to remove creases and wrinkles.
The Best Fabric for Tablecloths
- Tablecloths are made from cotton, polyester, vinyl or specialty materials like silk.Though tablecloths are primarily a functional means of protecting tables from damage, they are also an opportunity to add color and style to a kitchen or outdoor living area. Tablecloths are manufactured in a variety of materials including cotton, polyester, linen and vinyl; specialty tablecloths for weddings and events may be made out of silk or organza. The purpose of the tablecloth determines which material will best suit your needs, but each material offers benefits and drawbacks in terms of functionality or style.
- For every day use in an eat-in kitchen or informal dining room, cotton tablecloths are an excellent option. Cotton is easy to produce and process, which keeps the price low on most cotton options. Most cotton tablecloths are machine washable, though some tablecloths with multicolored patterns may show some color bleeding after washing. Cotton tablecloths can also be spot cleaned with a damp rag or sponge. In terms of durability, few fabrics compare to long-lasting cotton. Cotton tablecloths are available in a wide range of colors, patterns and sizes which also contribute to their popularity. Though cotton tablecloths can be used outdoors, they can mold or deteriorate after long periods of exposure to extreme weather or moisture.
- For semi-formal indoor dining or outdoor parties, polyester table cloths offer similar benefits of cotton as well as some additional perks. Polyester is a synthesized material that is used to make fabric and can be combined with other fabrics like cotton to create a polyester blend. Like cotton, polyester is durable, machine-washable, relatively inexpensive and available in many colors and patterns. Unlike cotton, polyester will not shrink if it is placed on a long cycle in a dryer. Polyester has a slightly silkier and shinier appearance than cotton which makes it better suited for more formal affairs like weddings or birthday parties. Some people have sensitivities to polyester because it is made from chemicals.
- For informal outdoor dining or picnics, vinyl tablecloths offer weather resistance and easy clean up. Vinyl resists damage from stains, light, water or air exposure. Vinyl tablecloths are commonly associated with informal and outdoor dining, so they may not be ideal for formal weddings or events. Vinyl tablecloths are available in several colors and patterns to match any color scheme or theme. Vinyl is also one of the cheapest fabric options for tablecloths.
- Specialty Fabrics
- For formal events like weddings, tablecloths are available in numerous specialty fabrics like silk or organza. Silk and organza are more expensive tablecloth options, but they offer a more luxurious appearance and a number of formal style options including embroidery. Specialty fabrics require more delicate washing and care but most specialty tablecloths are only used on occasion. Consider renting specialty linens to avoid the cost of purchasing them in large quantities.
- 1 x Home Decor Bule And White Porcelain Pattern Tassel Linen Tablecloth
Spec Condition New Color Blue & White Features Features This easy-care tablecloth makes every meal prettier, as well as worry-free
Whether you are entertaining family or friends, it will complement your home
It will transform any room in your home from something ordinary into something extraordinary
Great quality with endless versatility, this linen tablecloth also can be used for furniture cover, bedspread, or a great affordable gift
Packaging Package Included 1 x Home Decor Bule And White Porcelain Pattern Tassel Linen Tablecloth
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 16.38||USD$ 15.74||USD$ 15.10||USD$ 14.26||USD$ 14.26|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on05-12-2011
- Other Thoughts: Love the tablecloth. I'm waiting for the red shade to arrive. I bought sage, yellow color and red. We don't use place mats so I need a few table cloths to rotate. I hope they come out with some Spring/Summer brighter colors.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-27-2011
- Other Thoughts: Lives up to its description. Spills definitely "bead up" and are easily cleaned. Looks very elegant. I plan to buy another.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-12-2011
- Other Thoughts: For the price, it is a good product. It looks good on my dining table and it is easy to clean.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-25-2011
- Other Thoughts: Washed beautifully. Colors did not fade. Material a little thin but not bad for the money.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-13-2011
- Other Thoughts: This turned a rather drab table into the bright spot in the kitchen. I paired it with the placemats and it feels like a party all the time.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-26-2011
- Other Thoughts: We look forward to more upscale products with this design. This sould be held in your classic catagory!!Worth every penny!!
Was this review helpful?
L. J. Thomas
Bought this item on02-22-2011
- Other Thoughts: Placing this cloth on your table brings a graceful breeze from a blue willow garden to your room. <br/>Great quality cotton. Ours gets washed often, and stains have come out with gentle encouragement.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-12-2011
- Other Thoughts: I really love this tablecloth. It's not like a mass produced common looking type, it's very unique in pattern and has a very nice drape. It's very pretty and makes a fashion statement.
Was this review helpful?