Customers Also Bought
VGA Audio CAT5/UTP/STP Extender
The 100M VGA Audio Extender transmits VGA video up to 1200 feet (100m) away from a computer using CAT5/5e/6 cable. Each video audio extender consists of a local unit that connects to a computer and also supplies video and audio to a local monitor, and a remote unit that connects to a monitor.
- Ideal solution for digital signage applications.
- Supports local and remote VGA monitors.
- Supports resolutions to 1920x1440.
- Sharpest and clearest VGA quality over CAT5/UTP-STP cable of any manufacturer.
- Built-in lightning and ESD surge protection.
- Available with optional stereo audio or RS232 control.
- Use in-house CAT5/5e/6 phone wiring to locate a monitor remotely.
- Optional VESA mounting bracket is available for mounting the remote unit to the back of a flat panel monitor.
- Local Unit
- Host Connection
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows7/Server 2000/2003/2008, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, and MAC OS 9/10.
- Male/Female 15-pin HD connector for computer connection.
- Optional RS232 support - female 9-pin D connector.
- Optional stereo audio support - 3.5mm stereo plug.
- Local Access
- Crisp and clear 1920x1440 video resolution.
- Female 15-pin HD connector for local VGA monitor.
- Optional RS232 support - male 9-pin D connector.
- Optional stereo audio support - 3.5mm stereo jack.
- Remote Unit
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1440; refer to the resolution chart below for resolutions at different lengths.
- Female 15-pin HD connector.
- Optional 3.5mm stereo audio connection.
- Optional male 9-pin D connector for RS232.
- Video Quality Adjustment
- Video quality adjustment for different lengths of CAT5/5e/6 cable is done manually for the video-only extender, and automatically for audio/video or video/RS232 extender.
- Test Pattern for Cable Length
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 100°F (0°C to 38°C).
- Storage temperature: -20°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 17 - 90% non-condensing RH.
- WxDxH (mm):64*45*23mm（Sender);95*97*28mm (Receiver)
- 220 or 110 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter (Included).
- Power Consumption: 6W (each - local and remote unit).
- Use the PWR-48V-9V0,6A or PWR-12V-9V0,6A DC-DC power converter to install the local unit in a Telecom environment.
1 x Transmitter
1 x Receiver
2 x AC adapter
1 x Instructions
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 102.54||USD$ 90.26||USD$ 80.60||USD$ 72.81||USD$ 66.40|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.