Customers Also Bought
- This is a high capacity, compact lithium-ion rechargeable High Capacity Battery
- The lithium-ion Walkie Talkie Battery provides a long time duty cycle
- Lithium-ion batteries are longer lived than conventional batteries and do not require replacement as often
- This Lithium-ion battery has internal circuit board with chips that allow it to communicate with the Walkie-talkie to monitor battery performance, output voltage and temperature
- Make sure your Walkie Talkie is ready for action with this superior battery
- Superior Walkie Talkie battery is eco-friendly, safe and reliable
- Rechargeable Walkie Talkie battery is slim, lightweight design and makes the camera extremely convenient to use
- With the fine workmanship, the rechargeable Walkie Talkie battery can be used for a long time
- Compatible with: 7700 Walkie Talkie
- Size: 90 x 55 x 15mm / 3.5 x 2.2 x 0.6in(L x W x H)
- Battery: 7.4V / 1200mAh
- Color: Black
- This is 7.4V 1200mAh High Capacity Walkie Talkie Battery for LINTON 7700
- The Portable Walkie Talkie Battery is in good working condition
- The walkie talkie High Capacity Battery is safety, portable and flexible, it is easy to use
- The Portable Walkie Talkie Battery is lightweight, compact and easy to carry
- This Walkie Talkie Battery is designed with exquisite workmanship, it is good and nice
Benefits of Lithium Ion Batteries:
- Higher Energy Density - Research on lithium batteries' instability during charging led to a lithium battery using lithium ions. Lithium-ion proved safer and has an energy density that is nearly double that of a nickel-cadmium battery. Their energy density is also higher than other rechargeable batteries, meaning they provide a lot of energy for their weight and size. They are lighter and smaller because they are made from lithium, the lightest metal, and carbon. A lithium-ion battery has between 500 to 1,000 charge cycles. It also has a low self-discharge rate. This allows battery packs that power small electronics to be designed using only one cell instead of three. Current research suggests that future lithium-ion batteries have potential for even higher energy capacities
- Low Maintenance/Lengthy Charge Hold - Lithium-ion batteries are low-maintenance. No priming is necessary for a new battery. They retain their charge for a longer time than other rechargeable batteries. With lithium-ion batteries no memory effect occurs as in nickel cadmium rechargeable batteries. So, the user does not have to completely use up the battery before recharge. Their charge is retained even after a consumer stores the battery for months
- Environmentally Friendly - Lithium-ion batteries are currently considered one of the most "green" batteries. Relatively few toxic metals are used to manufacture li-ions. They are recyclable, as are most rechargeable batteries, provided the consumer deposits them at a suitable recycling spot. Lithium-ions also use organic solvents, such as ether, to suspend the lithium ions
How to Care for Li-Ion Batteries:
- Use the battery until it's only partially drained of power. Frequent recharges don't negatively affect the life of the battery, but draining it completely reduces the useful life
- Keep the battery as cool as possible. That means keeping it out of hot cars or removing a laptop battery when the computer is plugged in to the power cord. Unused batteries should be stored in the fridge to prolong the shelf life
- Store unused batteries at a 40 percent charge rather than a full charge, according to Battery University
- Don't disassemble
- Don't dispose of in fire
- Don't change or charge battery in hazardous location
- 1 x Walkie Talkie Battery
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.01||USD$ 11.87||USD$ 11.73||USD$ 11.54|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Can I clean battery oxydation (looks like a white powder) from a (walkie-talkie) battery casing? Thanks!
Don't use liquid, fine wire brush or baking soda and a damp not wet cloth. or a emory cloth (type of sand paper).
- Can you recharge walkie talkie batteries in a regular wall charger?
It's possible. Depends on the battery type. First, they have to be rechargeable. If not, well, you can't recharge what can't be recharged. Next, they've got to be the standard size for the charger. If not, well you're starting to get the ideo.
- What is the best way to get rid of built up battery acid on walkie-talkie?
Radio shack has eletrirc cleaner or use baking soda. Make a thick pastewith just a little water gently brush it on then wait ten minutes and brush it off.