Customers Also Bought
- An ideal gift of the Kaleidoscope for Kids for carnival or parties
- It will impress every generation with this Kaleidoscope for Kids
- This Kaleidoscope for Kids is a perfect entertainment toy for children
- Will give you a really wonderful experience
- Unique liquid motion Kaleidoscope Toy swirls right before your eyes
- Color: Yellow / Green / Blue / Purple
- Size: 153 x 32mm / 6.0 x 1.3in(L x Dia.)
- This is a brand new Decal Liquid Motion Kaleidoscope with Keychain XG-D212. It is an ideal gift for carnival or parties
- Watch the amazing images created by the interaction of a prism with the sparkling flow of glitter
- The liquid inside the tube flows in front of the kaleidoscope mirrors creating a fireworks display for your eyes
- Kaleidoscopes operate on the principle of multiple reflection, where several mirrors are attached together. Typically there are two rectangular lengthwise mirrors. Setting the mirrors at a 45-degree angle creates eight duplicate images of the objects, six at 60°, and four at 90°. As the tube is rotated, the tumbling of the coloured objects presents the viewer with varying colours and patterns. Any arbitrary pattern of objects shows up as a beautiful symmetrical pattern created by the reflections in the mirrors. This pattern is known as a Mandala Image. A two-mirror model yields a pattern or patterns isolated against a solid black background, while a three-mirror (closed triangle) model yields a pattern that fills the entire field.
- For a 2D-symmetry group, a kaleidoscopic point is a point of intersection of two or more lines of reflection symmetry. In a discrete group, the angle between consecutive lines is 180°/n for an integer n≥2. At this point there are n lines of reflection symmetry, and the point is a center of n-fold rotational symmetry. See also symmetry combinations.
- Modern kaleidoscopes are made of brass tubes, stained glass, wood, steel, gourds and almost any other material an artist can sculpt or manipulate. The part of the kaleidoscope containing objects to be viewed is the 'object chamber' or 'object cell'. This chamber can be a Liquid Filled Object Cell, or a Dry Object Cell. Object cells may contain almost any material, but most Contemporary Kaleidoscope Artists use high quality materials such as flame worked glass sculptures. Sometimes the object cells are filled with liquid so the items float and move through the object cell with slight movement from the person viewing.
- Steamscope no. 1 mandala imageThe kaleidoscope was invented in 1814 by Sir Eoin Cussen when he was conducting experiments on light polarization and was not patented until 2 years later by Sir David Brewster, a colleague . His initial design was a tube with pairs of mirrors at one end, pairs of translucent disks at the other, and beads between the two. Initially intended as a science tool, the kaleidoscope was later copied as a toy. Brewster later believed he would make money from this popular invention; however, a fault in the wording of his patent allowed others to copy his invention.
- Cozy Baker - founder of The Brewster Kaleidoscope Society - collected kaleidoscopes and wrote books about a few of the artists making them in the 1970s through 2000. Baker is credited with energizing a renaissance in kaleidoscope-making in America. In 1999 a short-lived magazine dedicated to kaleidoscopes - one called Kaleidoscope Review - was published, covering artists, collectors, dealers, events, and including how-to articles. This magazine was created and edited by Brett Bensley, at that time a well-known kaleidoscope artist and resource on kaleidoscope information.
- Craft galleries often carry a few kaleidoscopes, while other enterprises specialize in them, carrying dozens of different types from different artists and craftspeople.
- 1 x Decal Liquid Motion Kaleidoscope with Keychain
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.87||USD$ 7.64||USD$ 7.42||USD$ 7.12||USD$ 7.12|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.