Customers Also Bought
- This Talking Dog Toy is made of high quality material which is second to none and very durable
- It can produces a perfect sound with a slight operation and attract the dog
- Easy to grab and carry shape
- This cute happy toy in nice bright colors
- This squeaky toy will make a comical addition
- It can produces a perfect sound with a slight operation and attract the dog
How to Choose Toys for Your Dog or Puppy?
- Dog toys are necessities for dogs! Not just when they are puppies, but all their lives, dogs need toys for fun and mental as well as physical stimulation. Too often, people just buy whatever is handy, or what looks cute to them. Here's how to make every dog toy purchase really count where it matters most: to your dog.
- Safety first. Always consider the size, age, and chewing/playing style of your puppy or dog, in comparison to the sturdiness, flexibility, and size of the toy. Don't follow stereotypes or what's typical because there are some small dogs who tear up almost every toy in under 60 seconds, and there are some big dogs who simply love to carry a smallish or delicate toy around and "love" it. Think of your dog's play style when you are making your selections
- Try to consider the toys from your dog's perspective. Dogs enjoy smells, noises, and also textures. It's the way it feels in your dog's mouth, how it smells or better, how well it holds odors such as the smell of your hand, the grass, the cat, whatever might come into contact with the toy. Does your dog like to sling things and shake them? Or just carry and retrieve them? Does your dog like to fetch things, or chew things
- For puppies, particularly, it is important to provide them with a very wide variety of textures, density, and softness/hardness. Then see what your puppy gravitates to most, when he is teething. Some puppies seem to barely notice that they are teething. Others are really in pain and barely feel like eating. Some are desperate to chew anything and everything. But most will have certain textures that seem to feel best and ease their pain the most: ropes, rubber, soft stuffed animals, latex, hard bones, cloth, etc. Let the puppy have the chance to experience as many textures and firmness from very soft to very hard as possible, so she can pick what makes her feel better. Don't forget that teething continues after all the adult teeth are in, while the teeth are settling in the jaw, and so many pups will experience a second, major teething stage, at around 8-10 months of age
- The more destructive your dog's play style is, the more carefully you have to select his toys. For more sedate players, you can even find good toys in the dollar store, if you're careful. For rambunctious, tough players, quality is more important
- So you've identified your dog's needs and preferences, located some toys that seem to be great matches. For some of us, they hopefully even fulfill our own human need for the cuteness factor! Before you buy, check out each toy carefully. Does it seem well made? Is the size adequate for your dog -- not just how rough your dog is, but the size and build of your dog's mouth and throat: some small toys, or toys that can have chunks broken off, must be played with only under close supervision. Some dogs can get surprisingly large chunks stuck in their throats, or stuck in the roof of their mouths, between the upper teeth
- Check to see if there are tiny pieces, such as glued on eyes, or other features. Eyes, and other features, should be sewn onto cloth toys or just colored onto other types of toys, never anything that could fall off and choke your dog. If there is a squeaker -- which most dogs LOVE -- make sure it is the newer kind which is just a plastic bladder, not something with a bead or bell or any internal parts that can cause choking
- Always remember, dogs need toys all their lives. It is your job to provide them with a variety of toys throughout their lives. It is their job, possibly, to destroy them all. The dog shrink has gone into many homes to help with behavior problems, and found not one toy or chew in the home or yard. The reason? The owners say "Well, I bought him some, but he just tears them up, so I stopped."
- Hey, remember dogs are not human. Tearing up their toy is what they are supposed to do -- that is how they play. They aren't just being destructive for the joy of costing you money
- Of course, if you have a dog who demolishes a stuffed toy in 30 seconds flat, every time, you should find a better toy for your dog. But do find other toys
- Think outside the (toy) box! Some of the greatest fun comes from toys that aren't really toys! Most dogs LOVE empty water bottles, in any size. Remove the lid, so that your dog can't somehow get it off and swallow it
- If you are supervising the entire time, the bottle will make a different kind of fun with the lid on, especially a big jug for a big dog, but always remember to remove the lid when the dog is in the yard alone. Also, if you don't mind cleaning up a bit of mess, most dogs are crazy about the cardboard tubes that paper towels come on. And a plastic kiddie pool is one of the best dog toys of all for many dogs
- 1 x Cake Shaped Talking Little Dog Toy
Spec Condition New Type Dog Toy Features Features It is made of high quality material which is second to none and very durable
It can produces a perfect sound with a slight operation and attract the dog
Easy to grab and carry shape
This squeaky toy will make a comical addition
Packaging Package Included 1 x Cake Shaped Talking Little Dog Toy
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 17.18||USD$ 15.78||USD$ 14.38||USD$ 12.51||USD$ 12.51|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?