Customers Also Bought
- With bronze-coloured surface design, the oxidation resisting fuction of the Antique Door Lock goes well
- This portable door lock Can match with many of your house furniture
- The lock cylinder is made of bronze, and it is easy to install and durable to use
- Made of stainless steel, the lock body can prevent from getting rusty
- Between handle and panel is gasket that prevent handle from going
- This Antique Door Lock is fit for wood and metal door
- It is ideal for decorating your doors of living rooms, bedrooms or other space
- Color: Chrome Bronze
- Material: Zinc Alloy
- Lock Body Material: Stainless Steel
- Panel Size: 21 x 4.6cm / 8.2 x 1.8in(L x W)
- Handle Length: 12.8cm / 5.0in
- Made of zinc alloy, this portable door lock is durable to use for a long time
- The antique door lock is ideal for decorating your doors of living rooms, bedrooms or other space
- There is a gasket between the handle and panel, which can prevent the handle from going
- The key cylinder is made of bronze, and matches with three keys. With stainless steel design, the lock body can prevent from getting rusty
- The portable door lock is made of bronze, and the special antique flowers pattern appearance makes it also a good decoration for your house
How to Install a Door Lock Set
Installing a new door lock follows the same process whether you are installing a lock set on an exterior door or an interior door. The only difference is the thickness of the door that you must drill through. Interior doors are typically hollow and made of thin wood, while an exterior door must be solid in order to prevent intruders and stand up to the weather.
- Remove the door by loosening the screws that hold it onto the hinges or prying out the hinge pins. Set the door onto a workbench or sturdy table and secure it with two adjustable clamps
- Use the template included with your lock to outline the position of the knob on the face of the door and the door latch on the side of the door. Place the template for the strike plate against the edge of the door jamb so that the hole for the door latch is lined up with the outline you have made on the door's edge. Use your pencil to outline the strike plate's location and mark the screw holes
- Attach a hole saw to your electric drill and make a hole for the door knob, using your outline as a guide. Drill halfway through one side of the door, then switch to the other side to finish drilling the hole. This will prevent thin doors from splintering as the hole saw breaks through
- Switch your drill bit to a 7/8-inch spade bit. Drill a hole in the side of the door according to your outline of the door latch. Use a 1-inch wide chisel to chip out the recessed area around the door latch. Use a standard drill bit to make the two screw holes for the door latch according to the size of the screws
- Use the 7/8-inch spade bit to make the hole for the latch in the door jamb. Chisel out a recessed area so the strike plate will lay flush with the door jamb. Switch back to a standard drill bit to make the screw holes for the strike plate. Set the strike plate into the recessed area and tighten the mounting screws
- Hang the door back on its hinges
- Slide the door latch into the hole in the side of the door. Secure it in place with the mounting screws included in the installation hardware package
- Insert one half of the door knob into each side of the door and line up the screw holes. Connect the two sides with the long screws from your hardware package
- 1 x Antique Door Lock
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 30.78||USD$ 30.20||USD$ 29.63||USD$ 28.86||USD$ 28.86|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.