Customers Also Bought
- Sticker cabinet safety baby lock design is very functional for your everyday use
- This cabinet safety baby lock is highly durable and strong, providing maximum security that will last for long time
- This cabinet safety baby lock fits for multi-family cabinets, cupboards and commercial applications
- Baby lock is easy to install and comfortable to use
- No hardware is needed for installing this baby lock, which is easy to use
- Made of high quality material that greatly enhanced the corrosion resistance and scratch resistance
- You can ensure the safety of children in the home with the help of this baby lock
- Material: Plastic
- Color: White
- These ensure the safety of children in the home, preventing them from gaining access to the contents within your cabinets and cupboards, outdoor, refrigerator and so on
- So you can use this sticker cabinet drawer lock as a door baby lock, refrigerator baby lock
How to Child Proof a Lazy Susan
It can be exhausting to child proof your home, especially when you get to the kitchen. And when you get to the Lazy Susan, you'll probably find it's not quite as simple to child proof a Lazy Susan as it is to child proof the rest of the kitchen. It's not impossible, though, and special locks have been created to perfectly fit the cozy corners of your kitchen that could otherwise create a harmful - or at least extremely messy - situation for your child
- You cannot use the same child safety locks for a Lazy Susan as you use for the rest of your kitchen cabinets, because of the way the cabinet doors line up to the counter. You will need to purchase a special type of safety lock to child proof a Lazy Susan; you can find the lock to child proof a Lazy Susan available for purchase at the bottom of this article under "Resources."
- Peel the sticker off the back of the lock to reveal the adhesive. Attach the base of the lock to the inside wall of the Lazy Susan. Make sure it is attached securely, and about an inch or two from the top of the cabinet to child proof a Lazy Susan
- Pull the top part of the lock forward so that it tightly covers the outside of the Lazy Susan. To open the Lazy Susan, you will need to push this part of the lock in under the door of the cabinet. That's it! You now know how to child proof a Lazy Susan
- 1 x Baby Lock
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.05||USD$ 3.83||USD$ 3.61||USD$ 3.31|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.